The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

Closed Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #1001
Man in the Suit
Greeting

Default Re: "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - Part 12

It's amazing how incompetent the directing and editing has become. Even the lighting. There was stuff happening in the mid-season finale that I had trouble seeing because it was so dark and the cameraman didn't get the footage, or maybe they edited around it. Ridiculous.

Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #1002
Leenie
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Also man what a crappy mid-season finale. I can't wait for the series to be over.
After the Season 6 slap in the face/cliffhanger, the show has not recovered whatsoever. I liked a few episodes from the first half of Season 7, but that's about it. The writing is just SO damn bad. It makes me miss the days of the group on Hershel's farm in Season 2.

I don't even like Negan in this show, which is a damn shame, because I think that Jeffrey Dean Morgan was a great choice for the character. I think the terrible writing AND the directing have failed him, to be honest. The show has failed ALL of the actors, really. They're far too good for the material they've been given, especially Andrew Lincoln.

I've just been "over it" for a year now, and after this really poor first half of Season 8, I think it's time for me to throw in the towel and stop watching altogether.

My husband, who has been a HUGE fan of the show for a long time, even wants to throw in the towel now. After last night's episode, he just told me (in a defeated tone), "This show has gotten SO bad."

(8) Captain America: The Winter Soldier,
(9) Guardians of the Galaxy, (10) Deadpool
Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread