zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: My Hero Academia: One’s Justice: switch & ps4

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
My Hero One’s Justice features trailer, Himiko Toga & Dabi Japanese TV spot
Published 15 hours ago. 6 comments.
Quote:
Three minutes of new footage.

Bandai Namco has released a new features trailer and a Japanese TV spot for My Hero One’s Justice.

The three-minute trailer showcases the game’s battle system (Quirk action, stage interaction, and sidekicks), Story Mode (Hero Side and Villain Side), Mission Mode, customization, online battles, and more.

Here are some more details, via Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe:
In Mission Mode, players will face a variety of different scenarios and challenging opponents competing under special rules for each. As they fight through and complete these challenges, they’ll be rewarded with new accessories and Hero Coins.
Hero Coins are the free in-game currency of My Hero One’s Justice. They can be used to customize characters in Online Mode, where players can form teams of heroes and villains and battle against the best players from around the world.
Also shown in the trailer are brand new screens from Story Mode, where fans can play through the anime story. Starting right after Izuku Midoriya begins training with Gran Torino, the story will feature some of the most exciting moments of the franchise remaining faithful to the original plot. Players will also be able to experience both sides of the story with Hero and Villain modes.
My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.

Watch the videos below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.

Features Trailer

Himiko Toga & Dabi TV Spot

visit gallery »

source:Gematsu

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 04:44 AM   #27
zenith16
Side-Kick

My Hero One’s Justice adds All For One
Published 7 hours ago. 43 comments.
Quote:
Plus, details on the Plus Ultra All technique.

All For One will be playable in My Hero One’s Justice, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals.

The villain, voiced by Akio Ootsuka, uses both close and long range attacks, and has the ability to steal the Quirks of his opponents.

The magazine also has details on the game’s “Plus Ultra All” special attack. When the Plus Ultra Gauge fills up three bars, you can activate a Plus Ultra All, which sees all three members of your team participate. While building up the Plus Ultra Gauge enough to activate a Plus Ultra All is difficult, its power is of equal measure.

My Hero One’s Justice is due out for PlayStation 4 and Switch on August 23 in Japan, and for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on October 26 in the Americas and Europe.
source: Gematsu

Old 08-08-2018, 12:59 PM   #28
zenith16
Side-Kick

My Hero One’s Justice All For One, EX Plus Ultra screenshots
Published 2 days ago. 7 comments.
Quote:
First look at Japan's once most powerful villain.

Bandai Namco has released a new set of screenshots for My Hero One’s Justicefeaturing the newly announced playable character All For One and ultimate move “EX Plus Ultra.”

Here is an overview of each, via Bandai Namco:

All For One
All For One was once Japan’s most powerful villain and All Might’s arch-nemesis. He has remained outside of superheroes affairs for the past years, raising Shigaraki to become his successor. Players will be able to use his unfathomable power and recreate his epic battle against All Might!

EX Plus Ultra
The EX Plus Ultra is the ultimate move in My Hero One’s Justice. By fully charging their Energy gauges, player will change the tide of the battle with the help of their Sidekicks with a triple powerful attack!

View the screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

source: Gematsu