The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 06-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #251
OutOfBoose
Russian Hacker

Default Re: Cyberpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
It was the same for both The Last of Us gameplay presentations. Did that stop them?
How is it the same? Actors, visuals, gameplay mechanics - they talked about it at length. What they're doing and what's gonna be in the game. Previous trailer was a legit cutscenes. The party scene is a cutscene from the game too.

Builds your roofs of dead wood. Builds your walls of dead stone. Builds your dreams of dead thoughts. Comes crying laughing singing back to life, takes what you steal, and pulls the skins from your dead bones shrieking.
--Clay tablet in an abandoned Trickster temple
OutOfBoose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 03:31 AM   #252
zenith16
Side-Kick

they really need to stop explaining and show off the game play. that will be the only assurance to posble costomore / buyer of this game to end this. that or they should go the gungrave VR raout & Evil with in & let you play from any perspective you want.

Those are the best option's. but it's likely the former option since they made their chose and I Don't want their budget blown like what happend with the Xcom the bureue disclassified game which went from Fps to TPS and cause they were on abudget from the start themakers ofthat game couldn't ask for more money from their publisher of 2k

Cyberpunk 2077 is better as first-person than third-person

1 day ago

One of the more surprising stories to come out of E3 2018 was the news that CD Projekt Red's heavily anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 will be a...Read more

in further news on this

Cyberpunk 2077's 1080 Ti-powered E3 demo only managed 30fps at 1080p... but that's ok

6 days ago
Comments 7

This story has been updated with fresh information from CD Projekt Red.
Cyberpunk 2077 might have been one of the most visually striking games to...Read more

Cyberpunk 2077 will have stealth

10 hours ago

When you combine videogames and cyberpunk, you usually expect some options for stealth, with that sort of gameplay factoring heavily into titles...Read more

source:PCGN

Last edited by zenith16; 07-05-2018 at 04:53 AM.
zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:04 AM   #253
zenith16
Side-Kick

Cyberpunk 2077 will have more personal consequences for your choices July 9, 2018

Cyberpunk 2077's karma system is more like how actual karma works.
Read more

CD Projekt got the Cyberpunk license because “they were fans,” says tabletop creator

5 days agoComments 1
Cyberpunk 2077 builds from a tabletop legacy going back three decades, though CD Projekt Red’s take on the RPG has certainly brought the name to...Read more

Cyberpunk 2077 devs say it would be stupid to show gameplay right now
July 12, 2018

Showing off the demo too early would create too much noise around the game's development, according to the series' creator.Read more

Cyberpunk 2077 could have a full, canon, TV schedule

4 days ago

The world of Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City looks like it could easily be the most detailed that developer CD Projekt Red has ever created. The...Read more

Cyberpunk 2077’s warning for the world is more important than ever

4 days ago

Cyberpunk is back in the spotlight like never before. Blade Runner was undoubtedly a peak for the sci-fi sub-genre but anticipation for CD Projekt...Read more

source: EGMnow& PCGN

Old 07-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #254
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

I'm not convinced this game will be better as a first-person game.

Right now, it looks too much like the last two Deus Ex games. I'm not happy with the first-person gameplay.

Look, CD Projekt RED arguably know best. This is how they want to do it. So, let them do it. At the same time, I prefer third-person, and I am the consumer. Just wasn't as enthused when I heard the news.

Here's my thing. Why can't games have both? Is this the next generation of gaming or not? GTA 5 built an entire first-person shooter mode and you can switch anytime you want. Some games have that built in. I'm not saying all games need that, but why can't more?

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:48 PM   #255
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
I'm not convinced this game will be better as a first-person game.

Right now, it looks too much like the last two Deus Ex games. I'm not happy with the first-person gameplay.

Look, CD Projekt RED arguably know best. This is how they want to do it. So, let them do it. At the same time, I prefer third-person, and I am the consumer. Just wasn't as enthused when I heard the news.

Here's my thing. Why can't games have both? Is this the next generation of gaming or not? GTA 5 built an entire first-person shooter mode and you can switch anytime you want. Some games have that built in. I'm not saying all games need that, but why can't more?

well the only games that have a play from any perspective you want between third person & first person are the Gungrave VR currently being made by sega .

and the fall out games series.

Old 07-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #256
Elayis
Side-Kick

Personally, I prefer shooters in first person. Some games make it work anyways (like GTA), but I liked what the quest designer said about first person giving the player a truly immersive experience when traversing the city. Here's hoping the final game delivers on what he described.

As for GTA V having both POVs that game was built for last gen, so I'm assuming it takes far less memory and drive space to run. Adding a new mode for current consoles wouldn't break the game.

1 The Dark Knight 2 Batman Begins 3 X-Men 4 Iron Man 5 Dark Knight Rises 6 X2 7 Kick-Ass 8 Hulk 9 Spider-Man 10 X-Men: First Class 11 Spider-Man 2 12 Superman: The Movie 13 Constantine '05 14 Age of Ultron 15 Black Panther 16 Wonder Woman
Elayis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:42 PM   #257
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
well the only games that have a play from any perspective you want between third person & first person are the Gungrave VR currently being made by sega .

and the fall out games series.
Those aren't the only ones at all.

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 08:43 PM   #258
Texas Zombie
Chill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elayis View Post
Personally, I prefer shooters in first person. Some games make it work anyways (like GTA), but I liked what the quest designer said about first person giving the player a truly immersive experience when traversing the city. Here's hoping the final game delivers on what he described.

As for GTA V having both POVs that game was built for last gen, so I'm assuming it takes far less memory and drive space to run. Adding a new mode for current consoles wouldn't break the game.
First person perspective is only in GTA V enhanced edition. It wasn’t in last gen builds of the game.

Texas Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 06:34 AM   #259
Elayis
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Zombie View Post
First person perspective is only in GTA V enhanced edition. It wasn’t in last gen builds of the game.
I know, that's what I meant. Seventh generation games take up much less space and memory than current gen, so adding features wouldn't be too big of a deal. It's adding more features to a PS4/X1 game that's already at its limit that's the challenge. Apparently it took a PC with insane specs just to run the Cyberpunk demo at E3. Wonder how the devs will make it work for current consoles.

1 The Dark Knight 2 Batman Begins 3 X-Men 4 Iron Man 5 Dark Knight Rises 6 X2 7 Kick-Ass 8 Hulk 9 Spider-Man 10 X-Men: First Class 11 Spider-Man 2 12 Superman: The Movie 13 Constantine '05 14 Age of Ultron 15 Black Panther 16 Wonder Woman
Elayis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:04 PM   #260
Texas Zombie
Chill

The game might not run on anything less than an Xbox One X. I don’t know how good a PS4 Pro is, but I’m sure the One X could handle it on a more moderate graphics setting, with at least decent frames.

Texas Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote