The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #776
DyfeddRex
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Utard
Posts: 467
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Sorry, did the what if without saying I was putting on my toga and skin-skull cap.

DyfeddRex is offline  
Old 03-24-2018, 12:09 PM   #777
Dasher10
I'm like Deadpool IRL
 
Dasher10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,205
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

When the X-Men rights revert, I hope they do an Alpha Flight trilogy. The villains would be Master Of The World, Wyre and then finally... baby seals.

__________________
Hey hey, I want your cray cray.
Dasher10 is offline  
Old 03-24-2018, 01:44 PM   #778
DawnWarrior
Questioner of Authority
 
DawnWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 2,664
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

As I've said for years, Alpha Flight deserves their own TV show. All the great Sci-Fi shows shoot in Canada anyway.

__________________
July 27: Mission Impossible: Fallout October 5: Venom November 16: Fantastic Beasts December 20: Aquaman

VIDEO: Just how old are the X-Men in the movies? A Mathematical Analysis
DawnWarrior is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 08:05 AM   #779
Willie Lumpkin
Trophy Husband
 
Willie Lumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 10,953
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

If only he could redact the actual film :

Josh Trank Redacts Fantastic Four From Filmography On Instagram

https://screenrant.com/josh-trank-fa...phy-instagram/

__________________
Check out my Fantasy/Sci-Fi novel: Land of Nod, The Artifact
Willie Lumpkin is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 03:41 PM   #780
Big Bang
Side-Kick
 
Big Bang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Posts: 1,214
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Skepticism growing inside Time Warner about wisdom to continue seeking full tie up with AT&T, and that some inside of the company are seeing greater potential ROI if they breakup and auction off certain properties.

One such idea is to spin off Turner Broadcasting, sell a majority stake to AT&T, and IPO the remaining %. (This would be akin to buying NewFox), then proceed to take bids on the remaining assets.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...ger-skepticism

Big Bang is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #781
Marvel united
Avenger
 
Marvel united's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Feige's Penthhouse
Posts: 1,630
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Wow, this is playing out exactly as you predicted

__________________
Marvel Studios: UNCANNY X-MEN
Marvel united is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 07:51 PM   #782
Willie Lumpkin
Trophy Husband
 
Willie Lumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 10,953
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

So if they break it up, is Comcast expected to pick up some of the pieces, and if so, would that lessen their interest in Fox components?

__________________
Check out my Fantasy/Sci-Fi novel: Land of Nod, The Artifact
Willie Lumpkin is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 08:08 PM   #783
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,773
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

It wouldn't be the worst thing for Disney/Marvel if Comcast picked up the DC rights.

Zarex is online now  
Old 03-26-2018, 08:32 PM   #784
Willie Lumpkin
Trophy Husband
 
Willie Lumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 10,953
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
It wouldn't be the worst thing for Disney/Marvel if Comcast picked up the DC rights.
I wonder if, in that case, Universal Studios would replace their Marvel area with DC. They could probably retheme most of the rides pretty easily.

That might be good for DC also. Maybe Universal could figure out how to make better films.

__________________
Check out my Fantasy/Sci-Fi novel: Land of Nod, The Artifact
Willie Lumpkin is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 08:37 PM   #785
Detective Conan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 776
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
It wouldn't be the worst thing for Disney/Marvel if Comcast picked up the DC rights.
It wouldn't be the worst thing for DC/Warners to get picked up by Comcast since right now they're floundering and could use some serious shake-up. I have zero hope for the future of DC-on-film after the Justice League debacle. I hope they split DC comics from Warners(it'll never happen but a guy can dream).

Detective Conan is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 09:35 PM   #786
ADollarADay
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 765
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
Yeah it could very well go that route. Will be interesting to see what Yoshida does there once he has taken over.

I think too he very much wants to take Sony back to its roots. Outside of PlayStation, Sony has been really falling behind in technology. Dumping the volatile entertainment assets will allow Sony to refocus on its roots and maybe become innovative again.

All evidence that I believe points in the same direction. Yoshida was essentially the one who made the path to some level of recovery for Sony. Giving him the reins to make further changes only serves to push them further in the right direction.

CBS/Viacom combining back is looking more and more likely. At this moment I just can't see AT&T coming out on top. Beyond who might buy what piece of TWX, I think ultimately a split up of the 3 divisions (HBO, Warner, Turner) is likely to occur. That is sure to further disrupt the entertainment industry. The more thought I put into it, it just seems like a major mistake that AT&T buy more than 1 of those divisions, and if they did buy just x1, I think it would be HBO. If their purported attempt to try to force consumers into staying subscribed to their TV services by leveraging the TWX assets is to believed, there is potential that could blow up in their faces and ultimately devalue the very assets they are trying to acquire.

Which is partly why I think a bidding war between Fox and DIS is unlikely to occur. Not withstanding the issue with Sky. I think Sky is very strategic for both companies. There is potentially going to be a lot of opportunity to keep multiple parties busy.
One day someone will do a case study on Sony about how NOT to run a business. They were one of my favorite companies in the 90s, but a whole bunch of bonehead decisions, including proprietary crap on memory cards and personal players post discman led them to where they were a 5 years ago. PS3 was a goddamn disaster that wiped ALL the money Sony made from PS1 AND PS2 combined. Remember AIBO? That was something way ahead of its time and vintage Sony. Luckily they are back to form with PS4. They need to divest Sony Pictures (SPE TV is highly profitable so they can fetch a good price. I believe 10B+ is very conservative). They would be better served using that money ensuring Playstation is the gaming brand for years to come by purchasing something like Capcom and/or Square Enix.

Regarding ATT, if they were to get the clear and fully acquire TWX, I get the growing feeling that we could be seeing AOL Time Warner part deux. Maybe not to the disaster that one was but close enough. And then we have a firesale of assets 5-10 years from now. I could see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lumpkin View Post
I wonder if, in that case, Universal Studios would replace their Marvel area with DC. They could probably retheme most of the rides pretty easily.

That might be good for DC also. Maybe Universal could figure out how to make better films.
Would you if you were Brian Roberts? Give up a very, very profitable IP to your biggest competitor in one of the biggest tourist areas in the world for free? When you pay peanuts to keep for what is, by de facto, perpetuity? I wouldn't.

Universal is also supposed to open a 3rd gate. It markets itself too,

"Universal Orlando:

The only place in the world where Avengers, Batman, Superman, Ironman, Spiderman, Hulk, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc play together".

Easy sale.

ADollarADay is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 09:47 PM   #787
Zarex
Side-Kick
 
Zarex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,773
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADollarADay View Post

Would you if you were Brian Roberts? Give up a very, very profitable IP to your biggest competitor in one of the biggest tourist areas in the world for free? When you pay peanuts to keep for what is, by de facto, perpetuity? I wouldn't.

Universal is also supposed to open a 3rd gate. It markets itself too,

"Universal Orlando:

The only place in the world where Avengers, Batman, Superman, Ironman, Spiderman, Hulk, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc play together".

Easy sale.
I would be open to a deal, especially if I had a solid replacement in house. Marvel Super Hero Island was extremely outdated when I visited about a decade ago, with 90s versions of Marvel characters on display. And the nature of the contract has prevented necessary updates to attractions sitting on a very valuable chunk of real estate. 20 year old attractions aren't an easy sale regardless of how well movies based on the characters are performing at the BO.

Zarex is online now  
Old 03-26-2018, 09:47 PM   #788
random_havoc
The Golden Guardian
 
random_havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,619
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADollarADay View Post
One day someone will do a case study on Sony about how NOT to run a business. They were one of my favorite companies in the 90s, but a whole bunch of bonehead decisions, including proprietary crap on memory cards and personal players post discman led them to where they were a 5 years ago. PS3 was a goddamn disaster that wiped ALL the money Sony made from PS1 AND PS2 combined. Remember AIBO? That was something way ahead of its time and vintage Sony. Luckily they are back to form with PS4. They need to divest Sony Pictures (SPE TV is highly profitable so they can fetch a good price. I believe 10B+ is very conservative). They would be better served using that money ensuring Playstation is the gaming brand for years to come by purchasing something like Capcom and/or Square Enix.

Regarding ATT, if they were to get the clear and fully acquire TWX, I get the growing feeling that we could be seeing AOL Time Warner part deux. Maybe not to the disaster that one was but close enough. And then we have a firesale of assets 5-10 years from now. I could see that.



Would you if you were Brian Roberts? Give up a very, very profitable IP to your biggest competitor in one of the biggest tourist areas in the world for free? When you pay peanuts to keep for what is, by de facto, perpetuity? I wouldn't.

Universal is also supposed to open a 3rd gate. It markets itself too,

"Universal Orlando:

The only place in the world where Avengers, Batman, Superman, Ironman, Spiderman, Hulk, Wonder Woman, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc play together".

Easy sale.
I suspect Disney's lawyers would find someway to fight having their characters showcased next to their biggest competitors like that

__________________
Fox's Marvel movies: Good, great, awful, ok, even more awful, awful, SO awful, good, terrible, Surprisingly good, Terrible, good...
random_havoc is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 10:24 PM   #789
Willie Lumpkin
Trophy Husband
 
Willie Lumpkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 10,953
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADollarADay View Post



Would you if you were Brian Roberts? Give up a very, very profitable IP to your biggest competitor in one of the biggest tourist areas in the world for free? When you pay peanuts to keep for what is, by de facto, perpetuity?





.
Yes. Absolutely. Because I would want to sell and promote MY characters, not my competitor’s.

I would want people to be riding the Superman ride. I’d want them taking photos with Batman and Flash. I’d want them ordering the Aquaman fish sandwich and I’d want them drinking from a Green-Lantern cup while wearing the Wonder Woman T-Shirt they just bought.

When it comes to real competition, it’s about making the most out if the product you’re selling, not just trying to hold your competitor back. If Comcast/Universal is unwilling and/or unable to take it directly to Marvel and compete head-to-head, they shouldn’t even consider buying DC (and naybe they’re not for that reason). But while I’m a Marvel fan, I believe the DC characters have the ability to compete directly with Marvel in the right hands with the right strategy - and part of that strategy is a broad, multi-genre promotional approach and not being afraid to compete directly with Marvel.

__________________
Check out my Fantasy/Sci-Fi novel: Land of Nod, The Artifact
Willie Lumpkin is offline  
Old 03-26-2018, 10:35 PM   #790
Big Bang
Side-Kick
 
Big Bang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Posts: 1,214
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
It wouldn't be the worst thing for Disney/Marvel if Comcast picked up the DC rights.
It would potentially open a lot of doors. Namely the potential return of any and all rights held by Universal of Marvel properties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lumpkin View Post
So if they break it up, is Comcast expected to pick up some of the pieces, and if so, would that lessen their interest in Fox components?
Lessen. There is enough within the TWX mix to compliment their business the same way Fox would, and be possibly less expensive in they would not have engage an adversary the size of Disney in a bidding war. (not for the entirety of TWX)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective Conan View Post
I have zero hope for the future of DC-on-film after the Justice League debacle. I hope they split DC comics from Warners(it'll never happen but a guy can dream).
At this juncture, anything is possible. Whether or not it is probable is fluid at the moment. I doubt Warner and DC will be broken up, but there are few other entities who would leverage DC as completely as Comcast could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADollarADay View Post
One day someone will do a case study on Sony about how NOT to run a business. They were one of my favorite companies in the 90s, but a whole bunch of bonehead decisions, including proprietary crap on memory cards and personal players post discman led them to where they were a 5 years ago. PS3 was a goddamn disaster that wiped ALL the money Sony made from PS1 AND PS2 combined. Remember AIBO? That was something way ahead of its time and vintage Sony. Luckily they are back to form with PS4. They need to divest Sony Pictures (SPE TV is highly profitable so they can fetch a good price. I believe 10B+ is very conservative). They would be better served using that money ensuring Playstation is the gaming brand for years to come by purchasing something like Capcom and/or Square Enix.
OMG, AIBO! I remember thinking to myself, "WTF is Sony doing?!?!" when it came to that thing. They had gotten too big for their own good and felt like they could do no wrong. Same thing in the game market. Their success with PS1+PS2 had allowed them to become so arrogant, so that when the PS3 came around they felt like they could push the envelope so far and the consumers would follow. They left the door open completely for Microsoft and Nintendo to come in.

Quote:
Would you if you were Brian Roberts? Give up a very, very profitable IP to your biggest competitor in one of the biggest tourist areas in the world for free? When you pay peanuts to keep for what is, by de facto, perpetuity? I wouldn't.
If it came to Comcast trying to get DC (and all rights wherein), it would pay dividends to keep Disney out of trying to meddle and entangle them in the same web that AT&T finds itself. If the AT&T case is going to be any indicator, we may be entering a phase where companies are going to have to shed some level of assets or make concessions in order for them to get what they are seeking. So in the vein of if Comcast pursued DC, relinquishing the Orlando Marvel theme park rights back to Disney would be demonstrative of good faith, and pro-competition on their part. The DOJ would have little to no grounds to oppose it in regulatory review. However, if the opportunity were to come up I believe Comcast would be going for all of Warner Bros. in much the same way Disney is tackling Fox for a variety of reasons. Such as their stable of properties (Looney Tunes, Harry Potter film rights, Hanna-Barbera, etc.)

Big Bang is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 12:43 AM   #791
ADollarADay
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 765
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
I would be open to a deal, especially if I had a solid replacement in house. Marvel Super Hero Island was extremely outdated when I visited about a decade ago, with 90s versions of Marvel characters on display. And the nature of the contract has prevented necessary updates to attractions sitting on a very valuable chunk of real estate. 20 year old attractions aren't an easy sale regardless of how well movies based on the characters are performing at the BO.
It's more about keeping away from your biggest competitor as opposed to doing much with it. With the added benefit of getting a great market like that. It also gets a high volume of people to the Hulk and Spidey area.

What would you sell it for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by random_havoc View Post
I suspect Disney's lawyers would find someway to fight having their characters showcased next to their biggest competitors like that
They would be laughed out of court and be ordered to pay Comcast for their time if the contract we have seen is the latest version sans the list of approved character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lumpkin View Post
Yes. Absolutely. Because I would want to sell and promote MY characters, not my competitor’s.

I would want people to be riding the Superman ride. I’d want them taking photos with Batman and Flash. I’d want them ordering the Aquaman fish sandwich and I’d want them drinking from a Green-Lantern cup while wearing the Wonder Woman T-Shirt they just bought.

When it comes to real competition, it’s about making the most out if the product you’re selling, not just trying to hold your competitor back. If Comcast/Universal is unwilling and/or unable to take it directly to Marvel and compete head-to-head, they shouldn’t even consider buying DC (and naybe they’re not for that reason). But while I’m a Marvel fan, I believe the DC characters have the ability to compete directly with Marvel in the right hands with the right strategy - and part of that strategy is a broad, multi-genre promotional approach and not being afraid to compete directly with Marvel.
Sometimes keeping it away from your biggest competitor is the best thing you can, especially when the deal you have in place is so, so favorable to you. Comcast still makes a healthy amount of money off Marvel merchandise sold at their parks. They still make money off dining with Marvel characters. Sure I would promote my characters more, but I would keep this profitable venture going.

I'm saying this with a business mind, not as a fan. It would take a hell of a lot to get me to give that up. Disney would effectively be paying for my 3rd USR Orlando to open. Or giving me a piece of Sky. Or overpaying for my 30% of Hulu and Hulk distribution. Or a combo of the above.

Like I asked Zarex, what would it take for you to get rid of it? As a businessman, not a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bang View Post
If it came to Comcast trying to get DC (and all rights wherein), it would pay dividends to keep Disney out of trying to meddle and entangle them in the same web that AT&T finds itself. If the AT&T case is going to be any indicator, we may be entering a phase where companies are going to have to shed some level of assets or make concessions in order for them to get what they are seeking. So in the vein of if Comcast pursued DC, relinquishing the Orlando Marvel theme park rights back to Disney would be demonstrative of good faith, and pro-competition on their part. The DOJ would have little to no grounds to oppose it in regulatory review. However, if the opportunity were to come up I believe Comcast would be going for all of Warner Bros. in much the same way Disney is tackling Fox for a variety of reasons. Such as their stable of properties (Looney Tunes, Harry Potter film rights, Hanna-Barbera, etc.)
That's the only way I could see CMCSA giving up the Marvel theme park rights easily. However, the DOJ would have no case here. Zero. Even a worst case than they have with the ATT/TWX merger as not even their speculation can get them to try to block this.

ADollarADay is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 01:24 AM   #792
Detective Conan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 776
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Breaking News: X-Men: Dark Phoenix delayed to February 14th 2019!!

And apparently New Mutants is getting pushed again. It's now going to come out on August 2nd(no longer on it's initial push-back date of February 22nd) long after the Disney/Fox deal is finalized(if it goes through). Will New Mutants even hit theaters?
What?! Did Fox f**k up again? Guys?!


WHAT'S GOING ON?!


Last edited by Detective Conan; 03-27-2018 at 01:40 AM.
Detective Conan is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 01:32 AM   #793
Marvel united
Avenger
 
Marvel united's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Feige's Penthhouse
Posts: 1,630
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Hmm...

__________________
Marvel Studios: UNCANNY X-MEN
Marvel united is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 01:45 AM   #794
Kuwolski
g r u n t - m a n
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 924
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective Conan View Post
Breaking News: X-Men: Dark Phoenix delayed to February 14th 2019!!

And apparently New Mutants is getting pushed again. It's now going to come out on August 2nd(no longer on it's initial push-back date of February 22nd) long after the Disney/Fox deal is finalized(if it goes through). Will New Mutants even hit theaters?
What?! Did Fox f**k up again? Guys?!


WHAT'S GOING ON?!
Hopefully nothing involving the MCU.

Kuwolski is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 01:56 AM   #795
Detective Conan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 776
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Something about this is really rather fishy. Could this be Disney's doing? It can't be. Disney won't have any control of Fox until the deal is finalized. Is this a red flag that Dark Phoenix is going to suck? (let's all face it most us already assumed the film was going to be rather lackluster) but there really haven't been any negative rumblings about Dark Phoenix like there had been for Fan4stic, and surprisingly it's been testing well.

This is very odd. Let the speculation games begin!


Last edited by Detective Conan; 03-27-2018 at 02:05 AM.
Detective Conan is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 02:01 AM   #796
Kuwolski
g r u n t - m a n
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 924
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective Conan View Post
Something is up? Could this be Disney's doing? It can't be. Disney can't tell what Fox what to do until the deal is finalized?

This is very odd. Let the speculation games begin!
Correct.

Very odd, but very Fox lately.

Kuwolski is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 02:10 AM   #797
Marvel united
Avenger
 
Marvel united's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Feige's Penthhouse
Posts: 1,630
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

The acquisition could close as early as this December...

__________________
Marvel Studios: UNCANNY X-MEN
Marvel united is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 02:16 AM   #798
Detective Conan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 776
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

The acquisition needs to hurry up so we can all be saved from Fox. These delays are worrying. Of course, the cloud of Comcast looms large over the deal....

Detective Conan is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 02:41 AM   #799
Marvel united
Avenger
 
Marvel united's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Feige's Penthhouse
Posts: 1,630
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

Comcast seems desperate.

__________________
Marvel Studios: UNCANNY X-MEN
Marvel united is offline  
Old 03-27-2018, 03:38 AM   #800
ImSGirl95
Doreen Green
 
ImSGirl95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread

The August 2019 date doesn't make sense. The deal will happen by then, and I expect the movie to head to the Disney streeaming service as an exclusive.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Coogler
"You think of Marvel as the biggest studio in the world, but it’s really just Kevin [Feige] and his two friends... he's all about making something that entertains people but leaves you with something to think about."
ImSGirl95 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:27 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.