The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Old 01-27-2015, 06:20 PM   #701
Elxiah
Side-Kick

Default Re: Webbing formula - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think View Post
I'm getting the 3-d printer next weekend, and I'm gonna work on some designs for prototypes
lucky af

Elxiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 06:23 PM   #702
Elxiah
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think View Post
Also, I'm just putting this out there, but consumer 3-d printing has become a lot more achievable, the makerbot replicator 3-d printer is only US $2,899 and you can even find one at your local SAMs club, or best buy (depending whether their stocked up) , and will do wonder when testing and making containers, the shooter itself, and a lot of other parts, since they are very precise, and you get manufacture quality, best part, no tubes and duct tape! You just need to make the designs in the software to scale, put in the working parts, Ieg: Motor, Co2, tubes. Etc., put it together and voila, good looking, aesthetically pleasing web shooter
While they ARE becoming more achievable, its still hard to get one even if you have a good steady job. btw, to others who are interested in it but dont have the money, check ur highschool/university. a lot of them are getting 3d printers now these days, and will let you use them for a small fee for the plasic stuff that is used. there are also companies that you can send your digital 3d model to that will print them and send them for you. but ive never tried that way so i cant say for sure.

Elxiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:49 PM   #703
cbass2272

I've literally made them strong enough that a 6-in long very thin piece held up an electric guitar from a weighted fork.

PVA FOR THE WIN

cbass2272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 01:57 AM   #704
White_widow13
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass2272 View Post
I've literally made them strong enough that a 6-in long very thin piece held up an electric guitar from a weighted fork.

PVA FOR THE WIN
I thought that this thread was gone! How are you Cbass?

White_widow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 07:58 PM   #705
Aracne

hi guys im new here and im curious if there is a formula that will hold weight because all i see is acetate (dash dash dash)---- so i dont know if the website is blocking the full words or what. but if there is an official formula please email it to me at teejay21156@yahoo.com PLLEAASSEE. or just message me on here

Last edited by Aracne; 06-21-2016 at 09:34 PM.
Aracne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:34 PM   #706
symbioteshost
The Simple Peter Parker

Posted some pics on spiderdevice.webs.com . My webbing wont hold a guitar unfortunately! Lol

symbioteshost is offline   Reply With Quote