The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #76
Carter
Banned User

Default Re: Ann Coulter needs to go away.

I should really read the posts in a thread before I waste my time being all "on topic" and stuff.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:39 PM   #77
bored
One Sexy Lemur

Quote:
Originally Posted by cass
So much for liberals being about tolerance, eh?

You said the same thing in the last Ann Coulter thread. And like last time, it doesn't make sense.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:39 PM   #78
8Ball2/JanG5
Side-Kick

Yeah, written language does not come naturally to me. Only visual language.

To some degree, everyone on this page, including me, are playing devils advocate--BUT I think you all know exactly what I'm saying.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #79
Addendum
Banned User

The Wisdom of Ann Coulter

The article is dated October 2001, but the c**t hasn't changed in 5 years.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #80
Corinthian™
<insert witty title>

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Ball2/JanG5
Yeah, written language does not come naturally to me. Only visual language.

To some degree, everyone on this page, including me, are playing devils advocate--BUT I think you all know exactly what I'm saying.

teh meh™
Old 06-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #81
tzarinna
С новым годом!

I'm sure she bears the mark

Old 06-07-2006, 09:42 PM   #82
Carter
Banned User

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."

Lmao, hilarious

Old 06-07-2006, 09:43 PM   #83
Carter
Banned User

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

Ann Coulter is awesome. I love this broad.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #84
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Check out her interview with Today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xv05FK69KU

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 06-07-2006, 09:44 PM   #85
Slipknot
Side-Kick

Quote:
So much for liberals being about tolerance, eh?
Why do you keep jumping into conversations just to take shots at people? That is all you EVER do.

I can see the end of a time
Old 06-07-2006, 09:45 PM   #86
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot
Why do you keep jumping into conversations just to take shots at people? That is all you EVER do.

Because he/she has no argument.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 06-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #87
Carter
Banned User

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

I've literally got tears of laughter in my eyes

Old 06-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #88
Abaddon
Watching

On Rep. Christopher Shays (d-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."---Hartford Courant 6/25/99

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

wow.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #89
8Ball2/JanG5
Side-Kick

I think the U.S. Government should be designed to completely discourage views that mix ideas in the way Ann Coulter does.

Old 06-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #90
Carter
Banned User

Ann Coulter for president

Old 06-07-2006, 09:48 PM   #91
Addendum
Banned User

She's just bitter that she can't get laid.

But when her and Debbie Schlussel open their mouths and speak, it's not surprising

Old 06-07-2006, 09:50 PM   #92
cass
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot
That's taking shots at people. Wow, just how thin is your skin?

Old 06-07-2006, 09:52 PM   #93
8Ball2/JanG5
Side-Kick

Quote:
"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00
It shouldn't even have to be said, but that's no way to get swing voters. My philosophical principles tell me to look at all of my options in front of me and trust no one. Maybe it's the swing voters that should be telling her she is an idiot.

Psychology people: is there a difference in higher brain functions or nature/nurture or anything between people who see things in black and white and people who see things in varying shades of gray? Have we all been conditioned to lean one way or the other, or is this hereditary/biological?

Old 06-07-2006, 09:55 PM   #94
Slipknot
Side-Kick

Quote:
That's taking shots at people. Wow, just how thin is your skin?
Heh, I'm fine. All I am talking about is the fact that you come into every political thread, go after one persons comments, horribly generalize, and then usually leave the thread until someone else makes a comment of which you know you can take a shot at all liberals and generalize some more.

I can see the end of a time
Old 06-07-2006, 09:57 PM   #95
Wilhelm-Scream
Banned User

Here, let's see, I'll just assume that these are all accurate...

"My only problem with Tim Mcvay is that he did not go to the New York Times Buiding." - evil but entertaining. And I'm guessing that Ann knew how to spell his name correctly.

"The terrorists that attacked the United States on 9/11 were Arabs. Therefore, all Arabs are terrorists." - I refuse to believe that that is an accurate representation of what she said. I'd imagine that what she was really saying was, Arabs would be more likely to be the guys on a homicidal Jihad against America, so we should eye Arabs with more scrutiny than when we're eyeing little old Caucasian ladies. But it's hard to say since no one has provided me with any proof that she actually said that.

"Liberals hate America." - They most certainly hate America, depending on your definition of "AMERICA". Conservatives hate "AMERICA" too.

"Liberals hate all religions except Islam." - Completely retarded thing to say and if she really said that then...woof, she's truly a childish retard.

"Democrats actually hate working-class people." I'll take a page from my Christian friends on the Hype..."I'll bet that was taken out of context."
I'll bet you anything that, IF she said that, she was saying that Liberal policies harm the middle class and benefit the wealthy (covertly), while perpetuating the societal problems we have, such as when they Addict inner-city, under-educated females to Welfare, etc.

"Liberals hate society." - See Above.

"There are no good democrats" - A dumb thing to say. A more accurate wording would've been: There are no good POLITICIANS".

"People like you caused us to lose the war." (to a disabled Vietnam Veteran)
That's not even disputable. It's true. Though I have a huge buzzy-feeling that's telling me that that was taken wuh-HAY out of context, you liberal Devils.

"Thats the whole point of being a liberal: to feel superior to people with less money." - Dumb to say.

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals." - Valid. Matter of opinion.

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism." - I...don't, even get what that's about.

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors." According to our supposedly revered "laws", we DO need to execute John Walker. The rest of the statement is her lashing out because she had an unhappy childhood, I suspect.

*shrug*

Either way, she's always entertained me, and she doesn't hold any office that I'm aware of.

I can't STAND white racists, because some of my greatest friends and/or HEROES aren't Caucasian, but **** you if you want to keep idiots like that from speaking their filth.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:13 PM   #96
bored
One Sexy Lemur

Wilhelm, I know you're trying to maintain some healthy skepticism about the quotes, but what you need to realize is that Ann Coulter has a gimmick which she clings to for dear life, and that's making the most outrageous comments possible to try and piss people off. The most extreme things that may sound farfetched to you are the kinds of things she'll say at any oppurtunity.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #97
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored
Wilhelm, I know you're trying to maintain some healthy skepticism about the quotes, but what you need to realize is that Ann Coulter has a gimmick which she clings to for dear life, and that's making the most outrageous comments possible to try and piss people off. The most extreme things that may sound farfetched to you are the kinds of things she'll say at any oppurtunity.

I doubt she even believes what she says.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:16 PM   #98
bored
One Sexy Lemur

It's a game to her. I've never had any reason to believe that Ann Coulter takes politics seriously.

Old 06-07-2006, 10:21 PM   #99
Wilhelm-Scream
Banned User

Quote:
I don't think it's a "gimmick".
I think she feels that what she says is true, whether or not she's stopped to think about what exactly she's saying at any given moment.

My skepticism comes from the fact that I haven't heard much from her at all in the past couple of years, but when I was following her, and saw her on CNN, and heard her on talk radio shows, etc. a while back, she said "inflammatory" things, but they were always things that at least contained a kernel of SENSE.

I don't know if she's subsequently lost her mind, but I've agreed with a lot of what I've heard her say in the past.

I will admit that I give a default reverence to anyone who makes fun of, damns, or mocks "the way things are" currently.*shrug*

Old 06-07-2006, 10:26 PM   #100
Wilhelm-Scream
Banned User

Quote:
It's a game to her. I've never had any reason to believe that Ann Coulter takes politics seriously.
Are you insane?

She TOtally hates Liberalism and thinks that it's an inordinately huge factor in "the downfall of America as it should be".

Please.

You're probably one of these ostriches that thinks Glen Danzig isn't really HARD CORE in RL.

Closed Thread