The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #26
Majik1387
Banned User

Default Re: Gay Marriage: Yes or No??

I usually say 'That's what she said', so it was different enough for me.
Now give me my iPod mini!

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:21 PM   #27
Majik1387
Banned User

I usually say 'That's what she said', so it was different enough for me.
Now give me my iPod mini!

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 PM   #28
peterpetrelli

legalize it... it doesn't and won't make a difference!

Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 PM   #29
peterpetrelli

Old 12-20-2007, 04:30 PM   #30
peterpetrelli

Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #31
YsoSerious
Side-Kick

How about this radical thought...heterosexual marriages that last more than 10 years?

Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #32
YsoSerious
Side-Kick

How about this radical thought...heterosexual marriages that last more than 10 years?

Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #33
YsoSerious
Side-Kick

Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #34
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Yeah. Let them suffer like the rest of us.

Jake Cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #35
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Old 12-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #36
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Old 12-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #37
Kevin
Doug not so Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by YsoSerious View Post
Wow, that's a long time. God. I can barely be friends with someone that long. Being with someone for a good chunk of your life should never be forced to be in a marriage.

\K/ COMICBOY
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #38
Kevin
Doug not so Funny

Quote:
Wow, that's a long time. God. I can barely be friends with someone that long. Being with someone for a good chunk of your life should never be forced to be in a marriage.

\K/ COMICBOY
Old 12-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #39
Kevin
Doug not so Funny

Quote:

\K/ COMICBOY
Old 12-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #40
pyromaniac
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know of or hear of homosexual relationships that have lasted much longer than that so they might as well be marriages anyway.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #41
pyromaniac
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know of or hear of homosexual relationships that have lasted much longer than that so they might as well be marriages anyway.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:35 AM   #42
pyromaniac
Side-Kick

Quote:

Old 12-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #43
GoogleMe94
Banned User

well, since your asking everyones opinion, the answer for me is: NO. definetly, no. dont legalize it, thats scary. and about marriage's length, thats the indivual's problem. this is about ethics, about morals. this is an attack on the family in america. no, the world! and im not just being dramatic, its true. again, this is just my opinion on things, since this is such a big issue. i have no doubt most of the ppl on this forum are probably liberls and have that whole "baaah who caaaares, let'em get married, no skin off my nose" mentality. but im not like that, at all. i simply dont agree with it, and it goes against what i believe in. end of rant.

GoogleMe94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #44
GoogleMe94
Banned User

well, since your asking everyones opinion, the answer for me is: NO. definetly, no. dont legalize it, thats scary. and about marriage's length, thats the indivual's problem. this is about ethics, about morals. this is an attack on the family in america. no, the world! and im not just being dramatic, its true. again, this is just my opinion on things, since this is such a big issue. i have no doubt most of the ppl on this forum are probably liberls and have that whole "baaah who caaaares, let'em get married, no skin off my nose" mentality. but im not like that, at all. i simply dont agree with it, and it goes against what i believe in. end of rant.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:01 AM   #45
GoogleMe94
Banned User

Old 12-21-2007, 10:06 AM   #46
Zoken
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMe94 View Post
Can I ask you why you believe it is Amoral and unethical? I don't ask to demean you or insult you. I like exchanging opinions.

Zoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 10:06 AM   #47
Zoken
Side-Kick

Quote:
Can I ask you why you believe it is Amoral and unethical? I don't ask to demean you or insult you. I like exchanging opinions.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:06 AM   #48
Zoken
Side-Kick

Quote:

Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 AM   #49
pyromaniac
Side-Kick

Quote:
At the end of the day, at some point, opinions do need to be backed up by actual statistics and facts.

Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 AM   #50
pyromaniac
Side-Kick

Quote:
At the end of the day, at some point, opinions do need to be backed up by actual statistics and facts.