The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Guardians of the Galaxy > Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Old 06-16-2017, 06:38 AM   #76
Lilbaz
Side-Kick

Default Re: What Do You Wanna See?

The only way i can see them introducing a lot of new guardians is if they are a part of warlocks team trying to track down the guardians. They then join up to fight another threat.

If there are too many characters that haven't already been introduced then it could get messy. We haven't really looked at drax, groot or rockets backstories yet.

Lilbaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:02 AM   #77
SirStrangefolk
Champion of Life

Hmmm, so the movie will probably deal with Adam Warlock. And Quasar will show up too I guess. I feel that after the last movie Mantis and Stakar's original Guardians/Ravagers should get more development. And I think it was said Gamora is going to get a bigger role as well. And apparently it's also the last Guardians movie with the original 5 members in it, so I also feel we should go more into Drax' backstory (and reunion with Kamaria/Moondragon) and Rocket's backstory, plus a good send off for Peter.

That seems like way too much stuff for one movie. How's all that going to fit in?

SirStrangefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:24 AM   #78
Lilbaz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStrangefolk View Post
Hmmm, so the movie will probably deal with Adam Warlock. And Quasar will show up too I guess. I feel that after the last movie Mantis and Stakar's original Guardians/Ravagers should get more development. And I think it was said Gamora is going to get a bigger role as well. And apparently it's also the last Guardians movie with the original 5 members in it, so I also feel we should go more into Drax' backstory (and reunion with Kamaria/Moondragon) and Rocket's backstory, plus a good send off for Peter.

That seems like way too much stuff for one movie. How's all that going to fit in?
Haven't heard that it will be the last film with the original 5 members in it. Where was it mentioned?

Old 06-16-2017, 09:52 AM   #79
marcvader
Lurker #1
SHH! Global Moderator

I've not heard of any of this either.

Twitter- @mrpink13
marcvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM   #80
Lilbaz
Side-Kick

Found an article on screen rant that vol 3 is the end of their contract but pratt at least wants to continue. Guessing they could all be offered extensions.

http://screenrant.com/chris-pratt-ex...tract-phase-4/

Old 06-16-2017, 11:31 AM   #81
SirStrangefolk
Champion of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbaz View Post
Haven't heard that it will be the last film with the original 5 members in it. Where was it mentioned?
Hmm, I heard a lot of people say this. Just looked it up and it seems like the words James Gunn used in numerous interviews (one with EW, one on the red carpet, one in a facebook Q&A, etc.) is that "Guardians 3 will be the final movie with this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy." I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean the whole original team is out.

SirStrangefolk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 11:43 AM   #82
Lilbaz
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStrangefolk View Post
Hmm, I heard a lot of people say this. Just looked it up and it seems like the words James Gunn used in numerous interviews (one with EW, one on the red carpet, one in a facebook Q&A, etc.) is that "Guardians 3 will be the final movie with this iteration of the Guardians of the Galaxy." I suppose that doesn't necessarily mean the whole original team is out.
Yep saw that aswell. Could mean a few things. The last with the 5 together etc...
Gunn seems to be taking over develepment of the cosmic side of the mcu after vol 3. Who knows what he has planned. Infinity watch, standalones, maybe kill off one or two. Still think it's possible for them to extend contracts. Especially the voice actors.

Old 06-21-2017, 11:58 PM   #83
ericadawn16
Side-Kick

I know Zoe Saldana has mentioned "being done with space" in the next few years. She made it seem like Infinity Wars and Volume 3 are her last Marvel films.

ericadawn16 is offline   Reply With Quote