The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Old 07-13-2018, 07:50 PM   #326
Golgo-13
The Return of the O.G

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
This morning on Collider Movie Talk, the crew was talking about Chadwick Boseman's new movie and they believe he'll be back for BP 2.
I have no doubt about that, but in the mean time...

Every morning a Lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle, or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a LION or a GAZELLE when the sun comes up, you better be RUNNING!
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 10:22 PM   #327
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Default Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
From Bosslogic.

It is nice but I don't think everyone is dying and she will be the lone fighter to take Thanos out.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #328
dyl1dyl
Side-Kick

How many more months to the cap marvel and A4 trailers? I'm guessing 3 months to cap marvel (october) and 5 to A4 (Dec)

dyl1dyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #329
liveman789
Side-Punch

I think it's possible we may get the A4 trailer in November this time. I think part of the reason the IW trailer came so late was that Thor was still in theaters.

liveman789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:44 AM   #330
Silvermoth
Avenger

Antman and the wasp spoilers

I really hope we see both jan and hope van dyne take on Thanos. It would be so much fun to see a mother/daughter team up in a blockbuster like this.

Obviously they won’t beat him by themselves but it would be fun to see a stealth scene or for them to get a good punch in

Old Today, 08:09 AM   #331
TheReverend
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkillin View Post
It is nice but I don't think everyone is dying and she will be the lone fighter to take Thanos out.
Brie Larson already said shes the one who (solely) takes Thanos down. saves the universe and shames the men, and praises Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and the chicks from Black Panther. Even though other information says
It is Captain America who kills Thanos when he finally wields Thors Hammer. It is Iron man and Thor who make the ultimate sacrifice against Thanos. The women all survive except for Iron Mans gf/wife (Paltrow) who he sacrifices to get the second soul stone.

Last edited by TheReverend; Today at 08:26 AM.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:51 AM   #332
Chesterfield
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Brie Larson already said shes the one who (solely) takes Thanos down. saves the universe and shames the men, and praises Nebula, Hope, Gamora, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch and the chicks from Black Panther. Even though other information says
It is Captain America who kills Thanos when he finally wields Thors Hammer. It is Iron man and Thor who make the ultimate sacrifice against Thanos. The women all survive except for Iron Mans gf/wife (Paltrow) who he sacrifices to get the second soul stone.
Huh? What?

Never trust a big butt and a smile...

If you're looking for sympathy, try somewhere between 's**t' and 'syphilis', in a dictionary.
Chesterfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:11 AM   #333
TheReverend
Side-Kick

Th Confused Re: Official Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II News & Speculation Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chesterfield View Post
Huh? What?

hmm?

TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #334
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Link please?

AvengerPA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:40 AM   #335
zephyrinthesky
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerPA View Post
Link please?
There's no such link. Just a troll account peddling BS.

zephyrinthesky is online now   Reply With Quote