The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 05-26-2017, 08:07 PM   #776
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Default Re: The CW's THE 100

Bellamy and Murphy are the new couple. Monty is in an open friends with benefits arrangement with Echo, Raven, and Harper.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Marvolo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:19 PM   #777
Monsieur Xavier
It's full of stars !

Nah, Bellamy/Echo, Murphy with Raven/grounder girl and Monty with 6 Packs' Harper.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:29 PM   #778
legendkillin
Side-Kick

I was surprised by the 6 year jump, I figure they were going to do some sort of jump though. Maybe we will get flashbacks for awhile because they should show what happen up there.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 08:38 PM   #779
Sawyer
High King

Listen, I've been watching enough Sense8 to say that, if they land back on Earth without having had a space orgy, I'm out.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Sawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 02:37 AM   #780
Silver Surfer
Power Cosmic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
Who's Clarke's kid father ? I don't remember her laying with a man besides "whatever his name" that she stabbed in S1 and Lincoln.
The Kid's not her biological child, show-runner confirmed it.

Old 05-27-2017, 10:50 AM   #781
legendkillin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
The Kid's not her biological child, show-runner confirmed it.
I am thinking after she survived she went back to the bunker. She probably convinced her mom to test the Nightblood thing on kids and people. I don't remember if she said the bunker has been silent since Primfya though.

legendkillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 12:36 PM   #782
Teelie
Merc with a paintbrush

The bunker is inaccessible due to a cave-in so she did not go back there and hand out nightblood to everyone. The kid not being hers likely means either she did a transfusion herself to save the kid or she's not really a nightblood and it is only a nickname.

Teelie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:52 PM   #783
Sawyer
High King

Considering the age of the kid in the time jump, she was probably 5-7 when the whole thing was going down. Maybe she was kept well hidden and managed to survive when everyone else died.

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Old 05-31-2017, 07:02 AM   #784
ravn0s
Side-Kick

echo has been bumped up to a regular for next season.

ravn0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 02:18 PM   #785
kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Global Moderator

Echo/Bellamy ship confirmed.

kvz5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 05:43 PM   #786
Sawyer
High King

There's a few open slots in the regular cast now, so I hope Harper and Emori get upgraded too.

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 05-31-2017, 08:03 PM   #787
Monsieur Xavier
It's full of stars !

What do you mean by "upgraded too" ? Upgraded as regulars ?

Old 06-18-2017, 06:06 PM   #788
Primal Slayer
Let the Siren scream

Just binged the season and it was really good! That finale got me with that cliff hanger and now I'm pissed we have to wait a year to see how everything plays out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Xavier View Post
What do you mean by "upgraded too" ? Upgraded as regulars ?
Yes

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #789
Golgo-13
Bangers & Mash

Finally binged and finished the season. Clarke had been getting on nerves throughout the season, but her badassery climb up to re-aligning the satelite in the finale redeemed her.

I hope there are 3 different story lines next season; the community in the bunker lead my Octavia , Clarke on the ground, and the 7 on the Ark. I hope it stays that way for most of the season before they inevitably all re-connect.

Speaking of the ark; with 7 of them in space it looks like someone is going to be sharing when it comes to the intimacy.

Every morning a Lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle, or it will starve to death.

It doesn't matter whether you're a LION or a GAZELLE when the sun comes up, you better be RUNNING!
Golgo-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:20 AM   #790
Sawyer
High King

I would be shocked if Clarke was (essentially) on her own for most of the season.

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 07-29-2017, 12:51 AM   #791
Sawyer
High King

http://tvline.com/2017/07/21/the-100...on-panel-2017/
Quote:
* “The prison ship [from the season finale] is from Earth,” Rothenberg revealed. “They’re from before the first apocalypse. They were in hyper-sleep for 100 years. They’ve come back to this planet that they don’t recognize. All that’s left is this Garden of Eden that Clarke’s been living in with her daughter.”
Quote:
* “All of us have to change up [in space],” Harmon said. “It’s freeing in a lot of ways. Over six years, a lot of therapy can happen. Murphy’s definitely going to change.”

* “Harper is Monty’s main lifeline at the current moment,” Larkin said. “He owes her his life. She chose him. I don’t know if they’re still together. … Maybe Monty and Murphy are together. It’s been six years!”
Quote:
* As for what everyone will look like in Season 5, the cast has no shortage of ideas. (But don’t expect Morley to grow his own beard. He says they’re looking into the show’s beard budget.)

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 08-16-2017, 12:05 AM   #792
Sawyer
High King

Production has started...

Monty and Murphy with haircuts for the first time since the show started? I'm shooketh.

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 11-19-2017, 02:49 AM   #793
Sawyer
High King

According to one of the writers on Twitter, there's a Season 5 trailer in the near future.

After doing a full Leftovers binge a few months back, I have to say I really love how they handled the time jump at the beginning of their third season. Characters that were sort of in three separate factions, some not even in the same part of the country in the previous season, came together as a sort of mixed family. Characters previously in conflict had become good friends, characters who had barely met were suddenly in relationships together. I kind of hope season 5 picks up like that, especially since the jump will be double the length. Now we know Clarke is essentially a mother, but I hope it applies to the group up in space and those in the bunker too. I have to imagine the space group will come back as even more a family than they already are, with outliers like Echo and Emori in the mix now, plus who knows how the romantic relationships have shifted (keep in mind, most of them went up there as teenagers). And then the folks in the bunker are basically a whole new society.

I'm just very eager to see the status quo shuffled around a bit.

@HIGHzurrer

*rinse and repeat*
Old 12-04-2017, 06:30 AM   #794
Zantera
Side-Kick

So I watched the pilot last night and I'm on the fence, is this show great/worth getting into?

I like the premise and the setup (and the flawed CGI I can live with) but character-wise in the pilot at least, there was a lot of teen drama tropes that I don't find that interesting. The main character felt like the only one semi-interested in what was actually happening. I don't particularly care about teen romance or things of that nature, the interesting side for me is the plot and I wanna see more of earth and how it has changed I guess.

I heard somewhere that S1 is somewhere in the middle but it really improves in S2/S3, is that correct?

https://parisinthespring.bandcamp.com/
https://www.facebook.com/parisinthespringmusic
https://www.facebook.com/arcadiaforever/
Zantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:32 AM   #795
_Superman_
Man Of Steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
So I watched the pilot last night and I'm on the fence, is this show great/worth getting into?

I like the premise and the setup (and the flawed CGI I can live with) but character-wise in the pilot at least, there was a lot of teen drama tropes that I don't find that interesting. The main character felt like the only one semi-interested in what was actually happening. I don't particularly care about teen romance or things of that nature, the interesting side for me is the plot and I wanna see more of earth and how it has changed I guess.

I heard somewhere that S1 is somewhere in the middle but it really improves in S2/S3, is that correct?
That is correct.

_Superman_ is offline   Reply With Quote