3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 1 2.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #851
Blitzkrieg
Super Hero Girls

Default Re: Fan Review Thread SPOILERS INSIDE - Part 2

Thor: The Dark World is an incredibly boring, dull and lifeless movie. I watched it for the 2nd time today and ny feelings are so indifferent right now. I don't hate the movie but at the same time ut didn't leave me with a good impression.

Great stuff:

Asgard in all it's glory. It looked amazing, Loki stole the show yet again and loved the ending with the twist. Chris Hemsworth as Thor is really good. The side characters played by Jaime Alexander and Zachary Levi were good as well. Stan Lee's cameo was cool.

This one is surprising, Malekith wasn't that bad. He served his purpose in the movie and was a real threat who looked dangerous. I'm glad he was not turned into a joke in the movie. Forgettable, yes but not that bad on my 2nd watch.

Bad stuff:

Anthony Hopkins was just bad as Odin and so was Natalie Portman as Jane. I expect much much better from Academy Award winning actors/actresses. Kat Dennings as Darcy tries to be funny but she is obnoxious. The humor in the movie just didn't land with me, at all.

The pacing felt a bit too slow at times and overall the movie was just boring and unexciting. I'll give this movie 5.5/10.