The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Daredevil

Old 09-18-2017, 01:11 PM   #526
dmcreif
Side-Kick

Default Re: Daredevil: FULL SEASON TWO Discussion Thread (BEWARE, SPOILERS GALORE!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
So what do you think about his court room scene? Was Karen threatened and that's why he went nuts, or was it because he was becoming aware of who Matt really was and he didn't want Matt hurt or his cover blown?

And damn, Karen really was a damsel in distress in this. From being attacked by The Punisher, then shot at by the Blacksmith, to being kidnapped by Fisk's people.
I'm surprised Karen isn't developing PTSD from all this.

dmcreif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 01:37 PM   #527
dmcreif
Side-Kick

Default Re: Daredevil: FULL SEASON TWO Discussion Thread (BEWARE, SPOILERS GALORE!)

Still wish the season had ended with Nelson & Murdock still open.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:31 AM   #528
dmcreif
Side-Kick

I had an interesting question to raise here: what do you think would've gone differently in season 2 of Daredevil if Karen had learned Matt was Daredevil entering the season? As in, Matt decided to tell Karen his secret before season 2, in between Fisk's arrest and Frank showing up, instead of at the very end of the season. What would be the same and what would be different?

Old 10-13-2017, 12:21 AM   #529
pixen
Side-Kick

So many questions that really don't need an answer. A whole lot of things would have been different, which could have lead to a different sort of season, in both a good and bad way.

But that did not happen so tossing around hypothetical questions makes it kind of pointless.

pixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #530
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I am trying to create an accurate Marvel Cinematic Universe power Tier list, and thought the best way to get standings would be to get a general consensus, and the best way to do this is to create vs. matches, allow the hype forum a week to debate and vote and then use these results to place them on the tier list. I know this process will take a while, but it seems to me like it would make it the most accurate possible and be a lot of fun to be involved with. So, if you want to vote on the first battle or get into a debate on why you think a specific character should win leave a comment and who knows you might influnce others. Please keep in mind though these are the MCU versions and not their comic book versions I am asking you to vote for. Also, please don't select a character to win just because you might like them more if you feel they would lose.

Sorry to interrupt the this thread, but just want to spread the word so I get a good amount of people participating hopefully. Link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535035

Surfer

New MCU battles will be held each week in the Marvel Films forum!

Join our discussion on the MCU's Power Tier - http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535009
Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote