The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Old 10-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #76
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Default Re: Inhumans

Jack Kirby created them. Have also appeared in the really old Fantastic Four cartoons. Though my first introduction about them was from Ultimate Alliance.

Old 10-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #77
GingerNinja707
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Jack Kirby created them. Have also appeared in the really old Fantastic Four cartoons. Though my first introduction about them was from Ultimate Alliance.
Ah right, I had no idea. I knew Medusa used to be a villian, I saw her first in Avengers Four, but the first time I saw the Inhumans was in Civil War II, then in Infinity, then I heard about Inhumanity.

GingerNinja707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:56 AM   #78
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I'm trying to figure out my first introduction. It may have been the 90s FF cartoon, which I have some memories of but not many. It also may have been after I deliberately sought them out after the announcement that they would be a film (in which case, it would have been the original Fantastic Four stories).

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:04 AM   #79
GingerNinja707
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
I'm trying to figure out my first introduction. It may have been the 90s FF cartoon, which I have some memories of but not many. It also may have been after I deliberately sought them out after the announcement that they would be a film (in which case, it would have been the original Fantastic Four stories).
Have they been in comics consistently from then up until Infinity/Civil War II/Inhumans Prime

GingerNinja707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #80
chamber-music
Infinity Ammo

Inhumans have not really been at the forefront of Marvel comics until recent years.

Inhumans were a step below the X-Men and a step above the Eternals in recognition.

Old 10-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #81
psylockolussus
Fierce User

So Medusa and Gorgon are now a thing? And Medusa's hair is now gray. I don't really like Royals and the artwork is hideous. I am also not really into their space stories. I hope they go back to Earth and continue their duties to the Earth Inhumans. I don't read Black Bolt and Secret Warriors, so I don't know the heck is going over those titles. But I want the Royal family reunited.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:59 PM   #82
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Royal has already ended and Inhumans: Judgment Day will be the end of it's current storyline. I can't bother to read Secret Warriors with Quake/Moon Girl in them. There's an upcoming Lockjaw series in March 2018!

Old 12-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #83
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Secret Warriors has been one of the most consistently strong books Marvel has put out recently. All the characters are handled exceptionally well, the humor is excellent, and the plot intriguing.

I get the impression that Marvel is creating a gap (with only Black Bolt and the Lockjaw mini to fill the time) so as to avoid soliciting anything prior to Judgment Day coming out and spoiling something.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:36 AM   #84
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Murdock View Post
Secret Warriors has been one of the most consistently strong books Marvel has put out recently. All the characters are handled exceptionally well, the humor is excellent, and the plot intriguing.

I get the impression that Marvel is creating a gap (with only Black Bolt and the Lockjaw mini to fill the time) so as to avoid soliciting anything prior to Judgment Day coming out and spoiling something.
isn't there an new animated series with the same name star Quake and inferno & the current miss marvel as part of the cast ? I'm aware it's not not purly an inhuman title as there are other super powered heroes inthat up coming animated series . but it might give the comic's a boost if they say there acomic also it's slightly different but you might want to give it a try. and have local mag shoppromote comic's more or as said maybe start making reasugence of thecomic shops again in some way. that might do something for the industry again if there are more shops that were easier to find again.

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #85
psylockolussus
Fierce User

I miss the Uncanny Inhumans. Royal isn't good.