The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Superman Returns

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:31 PM   #76
Super Kal
Proud Conservative

Default Re: New Superman Returns Picture!

well, we do have the trailer coming up next month, but that's still a long way away...

Old 03-01-2006, 06:37 PM   #77
superkong 500
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSuperhero
All in good time, my friends
Okay LSH the money or you're dead!, no seriously do you have more new pics? atleast tell us yes or no so we can have some hope to see them soon.pleaseee

Old 03-01-2006, 06:45 PM   #78
The Watchman
Balls McGee

He's got more, thankfully he's spreading them out.

I just blue myself
Old 03-01-2006, 06:52 PM   #79
Game Player
Side-Kick

New to me, thanks

Old 03-01-2006, 07:03 PM   #80
superkong 500
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watchman
He's got more, thankfully he's spreading them out.
But when will we start seeing them?

Old 03-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #81
explode7
Banned User

^Right NOW!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 07:04 PM   #82
Octoberist
point blank

God, I need something now cuz it's been slow lately.

-- Anonymous, 2016
Old 03-01-2006, 07:06 PM   #83
explode7
Banned User

^I wonder if Bryan Singer can hear our suffering?

Old 03-01-2006, 07:10 PM   #84
The Watchman
Balls McGee

I think he's a little busy being awesome...

I just blue myself
Old 03-01-2006, 07:49 PM   #85
Superman \S/
Side-Kick

Can't wait to see what LSH has in store for us. Should be great pics i really want to see new pics of SR.

The Immortal Iron Fist
Superman
New Avengers
Mighty Avengers
JLA!

"Strong, Powerful, Invincible. Superman is a hero we can all look up to. To find him, all you need is to look up in the sky."

\S/
Old 03-01-2006, 08:12 PM   #86
superkong 500
Side-Kick

Oh man LSH please hit us with one new pic atleast I can't wait.

Old 03-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #87
Superman \S/
Side-Kick

One with Superman would be great for sure.

The Immortal Iron Fist
Superman
New Avengers
Mighty Avengers
JLA!

"Strong, Powerful, Invincible. Superman is a hero we can all look up to. To find him, all you need is to look up in the sky."

\S/
Old 03-01-2006, 08:19 PM   #88
LordSuperhero
Side-Kick

Look, I of course know how you want pics NOW!!!!!! but please calm down, I will when its a good time.

Just ask what happened when I did this in the BB forum, I had to stop doing it, same with the Superman Returns info, I was told to stop, so instead of making huge press and requests etc, you need to patience my friends, all in good time

Old 03-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #89
SuperDaniel
Banned User

Quote:
Look, I of course know how you want pics NOW!!!!!! but please calm down, I will when its a good time.

Just ask what happened when I did this in the BB forum, I had to stop doing it, same with the Superman Returns info, I was told to stop, so instead of making huge press and requests etc, you need to patience my friends, all in good time
But the pic you posted doesn`t count `cause it isn`t new...

Old 03-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #90
GothicPowerMix1
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderDaniel
The pic you posted doesn`t count `cause it isn`t new...

Old 03-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #91
BareKnucklez
Banned User

Thumbs down Re: New Superman Returns Picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderDaniel
I`m tired of no news regarding this movie. No footage, no new pics, no nothing.Only scene descriptions....Its March 2006 and we haven`t see nothing of this movie.
lol sort of looks like if the WB is scared of the fan reaction being negative for this movie if they put out more press, since there was a bad backlash to the past pictures they released or leaked so far, and looks like they are holding what they have until the month of release so they could just give it one big big push, and see if that works.

So far there has been very little to no build up hype to the movie other then some online promotional stuff, and the movies website but nothing they have done really has build hype for the movie, and it's actually tore down alot of the hype from some fans because some of the photos which they have released... Actually I would say 98% of the pictures so far has sucked lol Just like this one here with Clark & Jimmy that leaked!
That looks just Terrible!

Jimmy looks alright but he's not the main character, and will only be in a handfull of scenes.

Were looking at that picture for CLARK not Jimmy, and Brandon looks just terrible!

Old 03-01-2006, 08:53 PM   #92
echostation
Banned User

nor is it any good

Old 03-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #93
Mentok
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareKnucklez
lol sort of looks like if the WB is scared of the fan reaction being negative for this movie if they put out more press, since there was a bad backlash to the past pictures they released or leaked so far, and looks like they are holding what they have until the month of release so they could just give it one big big push, and see if that works.
Actually fan approval gets better with each set of pictures that get released. But you have never let facts get in your way before.

Quote:
So far there has been very little to no build up hype to the movie other then some online promotional stuff, and the movies website but nothing they have done really has build hype for the movie,
Video diaries.
Set reports.
Film footage.
Teaser trailer.
Pictures - Leaked/Official/Promotional.
Merchendise.
Magazine articles.
Magazine covers.
Video game Teaser.
Cast and crew interviews.
Singer and Brandon appearing at Comic shows.

Its alot more than the X3 fans have. Its more than we got for the first two X-Men films. Its more than we get for 99% of films in production.

Quote:
and it's actually tore down alot of the hype from some fans because some of the photos which they have released... Actually I would say 98% of the pictures so far has sucked lol Just like this one here with Clark & Jimmy that leaked!

That looks just Terrible!
Your opinion...

Quote:
Were looking at that picture for CLARK not Jimmy, and Brandon looks just terrible!
Thats your opinion... and looking through the thread you are in the minority.

I love the fact that you claim that everyone is so against the film yet you ignore the fact that there has not been ONE SINGLE BAD WORD from anyone who has seen the comic con footage. What do they say?

"Stunning"

"Perfect"

"They 'get' Superman, they really do"

"Beautiful"

You claim that WB are scared of the fans and are holding everything back, yet we have had a huge ammount of information given to us. They dont have to give us a damn thing.

The trailer is out in march/april. Three months before the film hits. There is nothing unusual about that. Many films choose to leave the Trailer until a later release date.

Last edited by Mentok; 03-01-2006 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:23 PM   #94
Superman \S/
Side-Kick

Quote:

Ok then here's an idea: If you were told to stop posting pics you weren't supposed to post then just tell us you have a new pic ready to be shown and those that want to see you can just pm it to us! I know it'll take time to pm everyne who wants to see a new pic but the ones you do pm we can just forward it to other users.

The Immortal Iron Fist
Superman
New Avengers
Mighty Avengers
JLA!

\S/
Old 03-01-2006, 09:35 PM   #95
LordSuperhero
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman \S/
Ok then here's an idea: If you were told to stop posting pics you weren't supposed to post then just tell us you have a new pic ready to be shown and those that want to see you can just pm it to us! I know it'll take time to pm everyne who wants to see a new pic but the ones you do pm we can just forward it to other users.
Everytime I give, people want more. I said patience, I am doing something for you guys, giving info/pics since I rather share the wealth, but please if you respect me, respect that I know what I am doing, and will release them accordingly, when you keep pushing me it gets on my nerves since I am doing this just for you the fans. Comon

PS: We got SOOO much less for Batman Begins regarding content and info (well at least offcially ) and look how great BB was, patience please

Last edited by LordSuperhero; 03-01-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:37 PM   #96
Mentok
Side-Kick

Its cool LHS. You give us what you can, when you can and we will remain thankful for it

Old 03-01-2006, 09:41 PM   #97
superkong 500
Side-Kick

Quote:
Everytime I give, people want more. I said patience, I am doing something for you guys, giving info/pics since I rather share the wealth, but please if you respect me, respect that I know what I am doing, and will release them accordingly, when you keep pushing me it gets on my nerves since I am doing this just for you the fans. Comon

PS: We got SOOO much less for Batman Begins regarding content and info (well at least offcially ) and look how great BB was, patience please
Okay I understand what you mean and Iam with you 100%, but just to know, are we gonna get a new pic soon? for example like in the next two weeks or sooner, if you can't answer Ill understand of course.

Old 03-01-2006, 09:58 PM   #98
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkong 500
Okay I understand what you mean and Iam with you 100%, but just to know, are we gonna get a new pic soon? for example like in the next two weeks or sooner, if you can't answer Ill understand of course.
Yeah, just the anticipation of KNOWING that there's a pic on the way would tighten us over, right...

Old 03-01-2006, 10:03 PM   #99
superkong 500
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naite22
Yeah, just the anticipation of KNOWING that there's a pic on the way would tighten us over, right...
Well if you mean it for real then yes, atleast knowing will maintain us kinda anxious but relaxed at the same time by knowing that we will get something new soon.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:20 PM   #100
Naite22
Side-Kick

This isn't written in rage, so don't hate me for mentioning it.

I really couldn't care less for the just released superman returns-game trailer. I couldn't care less regarding ALL of these pics for their upcoming toy-line for returns. Pics of p-l-a-s-t-i-c figures!!??? Cool for a 7 year old kid to look at, sure, but come on.. You can't honestly tell me that if you are say...15 years old and looking at these superman figure pics, that you're getting tottaly exited for the movie (because of a stupid plastic figure!) Some are going crazy over animated - I repeat - ANIMATED pics of superman that's on the boxes to these toys (if it was a real pic I could understand it, but surdently not for a drawn one on a box). Then there's the Monopoly game and every one is going crazy over that too (why?) Stuff as Holloween costumes are people talking and raving about...it gets head-lines..!.. Does any of these things (which is the only thing that has headlined for a good period of time) get your juices pumping for this movie??? It's kiddy stuff.

Can you see a pattern developing here? All of the above has nothing with the movie (directly) to do.. they're all things that goes around it.. it's as if they're afraid of promotion (directly for the movie if ya know what I mean).. why not give us the official movie posters, or some new wallpapers..or a blog about the marketing plan for this movie/post production, what ever. I'm rolling my eyes when ever I see a headline that reads "New superman figure pic!".. Wow.. not to be an *******, but I couldn't care less. I'm only thinking, get on with the show for the movie it self, not everything else going on around it!

Give us something we hunger for. The suspence is killing us! That's not a command, it's a prayer!

Last edited by Naite22; 03-01-2006 at 10:43 PM.
Closed Thread