The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 08:54 PM   #276
BrollySupersj
just saiyan

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - Part 1

Trump has doubled down on tweeting about taking down the "fake news" networks. What world we live in now with this mother ****er.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #277
MagnarTheGreat
Web Ninja

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - - - Part 1

Demented Drama Don was, is, and always will be temperamentally unfit for the presidency. He's not even fit to run a lemonade stand without Russian help.

Old 10-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #278
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick

Old 10-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #279
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrollySupersj View Post
Trump has doubled down on tweeting about taking down the "fake news" networks. What world we live in now with this mother ****er.
A juggernaut news network's legal team would probably eat him alive with some fava beans and a nice chianti if he tried to take them down. Plus he'd have a hard time actually proving that real news is fake. He can't just go to a judge and say"Fake news!" and get news networks shut down.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 10-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #280
Ms. Marvel
Screwed up Avenger

Senate candidate?!

Old 10-11-2017, 11:29 PM   #281
Raiden
Wakanda Forever

Quote:
United States just had their worst mass killing and Trump didn't dare say anything bad or offensive to the Second Amendment, but he is trying very hard to destroy the First Amendment because the national media dares to call him on his BS everyday. I'm sure Trump would like to create his own network so he can tell lies to the American people and pretend that it's the truth. Hey, that's what Putin is doing in Russia, isn't it?

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

RIP Vartha
Old 10-11-2017, 11:45 PM   #282
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
Demented Drama Don was, is, and always will be temperamentally unfit for the presidency. He's not even fit to run a lemonade stand without Russian help.
Hee hee.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:05 AM   #283
L33CHem
Side-Kick

No doubt Trump over sensationalizes things, but then people are now over-sensationalizing him in return as well. It's like the left had a list of behaviors they are against, and then Trump becoming President they now act in the way of what they feared. lol

Old 10-12-2017, 12:21 AM   #284
terry78
Will you shut up?!

So you're saying the response to what Trump is doing isn't justified.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:32 AM   #285
Lighthouse
Fairness, Equality, Bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33CHem View Post
No doubt Trump over sensationalizes things, but then people are now over-sensationalizing him in return as well. It's like the left had a list of behaviors they are against, and then Trump becoming President they now act in the way of what they feared. lol
How?

Old 10-12-2017, 03:59 AM   #286
Fading
>:(

Saw an article saying Trump was pissed when he finished talking about the Vegas tragedy, and everyone was talking about Tilerson because of morongate, rather than talking about Trump himself. He felt he did such an awesome job dealing with the Vegas tragedy, and couldn't understand why he wasn't getting the spotlight.

Yup, sounds about right. 59 people die, and 500 are injured in the biggest mass shooting in modern history, and Trump's upset it's not all about him.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:09 AM   #287
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
When has he ever not doubled down on something?

Old 10-12-2017, 06:41 AM   #288
samsnee
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading View Post
Saw an article saying Trump was pissed when he finished talking about the Vegas tragedy, and everyone was talking about Tilerson because of morongate, rather than talking about Trump himself. He felt he did such an awesome job dealing with the Vegas tragedy, and couldn't understand why he wasn't getting the spotlight.

Yup, sounds about right. 59 people die, and 500 are injured in the biggest mass shooting in modern history, and Trump's upset it's not all about him.
To him, it’s all a contest. The Whiner tweeted this, emphasis mine

Quote:
Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Happy to announce we are awarding $1M to Las Vegas - in order to help local law enforcement working OT to respond to last Sunday’s tragedy.
Congratulations on being the largest mass shooting in US history. Here’s your prize!

Old 10-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #289
Orba
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading View Post

Of course he has ignored the California Wildfires and the deaths in Niger.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:21 AM   #290
Texas Zombie
Chill brah

It's like watching the movie Idiocracy play out in real life.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:49 AM   #291
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Zombie View Post
It really is. This whole thing is a freaking joke.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 10-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #292
The Incredible Hulk
Bad Hombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33CHem View Post
This is a bad take, and you should feel bad.

Old 10-12-2017, 10:19 AM   #293
Raiden
Wakanda Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsnee View Post
To him, it’s all a contest. The Whiner tweeted this, emphasis mine

Congratulations on being the largest mass shooting in US history. Here’s your prize!
I'm sure Trump would like to throw that 1 mil dollar "prize" to Vegas like he tossed paper towels in Puerto Rico. In a game show environment with cheering crowd and beautiful ladies, of course.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America

RIP Vartha
Old 10-12-2017, 10:22 AM   #294
Raiden
Wakanda Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orba View Post
Of course he has ignored the California Wildfires and the deaths in Niger.
It's only the worst wildfire in California's history, but it's a blue state and we weren't gonna give him any of our electoral votes so he has pretended that we don't exist, just like PR. But we can do just fine without his ugly mug showing up here and fake his sincerity, anyway.

RIP Vartha

Last edited by Raiden; 10-12-2017 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:28 AM   #295
KevanG
Pragmatic Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Zombie View Post
Yeah but Idiocracy actually had a well done political system. They worked on issues that were important, had a popular leader that cared about his people and when they found the smartest guy on the planet, they kicked him right into a position to help people as fast as they could because they knew they needed help.

It sounds like a great way to govern.

Old 10-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #296
ludovica
Daddy Feige notice me!

I did not see this posted yet:
"THE AIRPORT BOMBER FROM LAST WEEK YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT"
https://theintercept.com/2017/10/11/...tes-asheville/
Maybe I should not be surprised anymore, but the disparity of treatment still baffles me.

Black Widow, Wasp, Wanda, Valkyrie, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau & Black Panther for Avengers 5!

DCEU is dead, long live DCFU
DCFU optimist: Shazam!
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM   #297
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludovica View Post
I did not see this posted yet:
"THE AIRPORT BOMBER FROM LAST WEEK YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT"
https://theintercept.com/2017/10/11/...tes-asheville/
Maybe I should not be surprised anymore, but the disparity of treatment still baffles me.
Phht. Airports get bombed everyday now.

Old 10-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #298
The Incredible Hulk
Bad Hombre

Sorry I dont buy the whole "It's not reported because he's white" thing.

I agree that when white people do this crap they tend not to be called "terrorists" or "thugs" in the media like they do with minorities, but the MSM doesnt typically just ignore something like a potential airport bombing (even if its a small one) if the perp was white.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:39 PM   #299
hitmanyr2k
Resident Lurker

How does this idiot, the guy who's stoked all of the anthem controversy the last few weeks not know that he should stand in silence while the flag is being lowered? He just yaps through it and make jokes. He's the Commander in Chief, on a military base and not even aware of this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...lvania-2017-10

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Old 10-12-2017, 02:23 PM   #300
Sithborg
About time Filoni

Evil. Pure evil.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...32809282342912

Closed Thread