The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Sony

Old 06-12-2018, 11:45 AM   #1
Poopoo66
Newbie First Class

Default Square-Enix/Sony/Final Fantasy

I don’t know how many of my fellow hypers tuned into E3 yesterday, but if you did I can’t imagine anyone feeling excited after Squareenix’s horrific and absolutely disturbingly awful showing. I mean really guys? You’ve been working on the ff7 remake for about 4 years now. 4 years......and you had nothing to show for it? This company has me confused, worried, and most of all, angry. It’s inexcusable. Not to mention this isn’t even a full game we are waiting for. It’s a third of the game. What is going on? I don’t understand how this company continues to survive after repeatedly screwing up final fantasy after final fantasy. I’ve played and beaten every main series ff. From ff1 to ff15. I even took my vacation from work just to play 15. While it wasn’t god awful by any means it just, for me anyway, completely fell flat. 3 years ago square gave us a trailer for this 7 remake. A game they had already been working on for a year. I just don’t understand it. It’s almost like they are trying to piss people off. Forgive me if I sound like a whiny fanboy. This is still pretty fresh for me. Just wondering what your all thoughts are about this. Maybe nobody cares, but I’d sure appreciate and enjoy some conversation about it. Thanks everyone!

Poopoo66 is offline   Reply With Quote