The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #976
\S/JcDc\S/
Banned User

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
Is there a rumor about Chadwick Boseman or something or do you just like him LEVI?
If there were a John Stewart in the lineup, wouldn't The Rock play him? He just essentially wiped him from the board saying that because the last GL film happened, it took out John from a possibility.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #977
The Endless
WE are Groot

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOBSON10 View Post
Like I said, to each their own. I'm only speaking for myself, I know there are plenty of people who like the character. Personally I think it's incredibly cheesy for a 10 year old to magically transform into a Superhero (particularly when you add in he yells "Shazam" every time he changes into the hero). Never liked the character, never liked the concept, never will. Definitely hoping they keep it separate from the Justice League. It's one of the worst characters ever created in my opinion.
A 10 year old kid shouting a certain word and turning into a superhero is what makes superhero comics awesome. Where else could you get this stuff?

Don't tell me you're one of those who thinks grim and gritty and cynical is "cool"?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #978
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Last I heard of Chadwick, he was rumoured to be Black Panther.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #979
LEVITIKUZ
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
Why Chadwick? Cause he starred in 42???
Chadwick was asked Black Panther questions then after the interview he asked the interviewer what people thought about him as Green Lantern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoWalrus View Post
Do want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Doubt it, Dwayne saying there is a Green Lantern in the roster, but he won't be playing John Stewart kinda dismisses John being a character in the story
To me that sounds more like John is on the honest. He said there is a GL and he isn't playing John. Doesn't that kind of confirm the GL is John?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #980
zryson
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
Yeah, that looks really cool. I wonder if they'll do a Joker version, too?
It looks amazing! Cant wait to see the full reveal at CC.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #981
Rorschach2012
Number One Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
No need to feel that down, I had my share of annoying people and getting annoyed like that, no one is on my ignore list
Sometimes, one you find irritating could be one of your good pals, even good pals have their moments being irritating, take it easy, life goes on that way, no biggie
This. We all get annoying or annoyed or fired up on here, and there are those who i have had my disagreements with but we're all mostly here for the same reason.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:32 PM   #982
I SEE SPIDEY
Banned User

How are we almost on part 78 for a film that doesn't come out until 2016 and that we've heard very little from?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #983
IncognitoWalrus
Tusks of Steel

Quote:
Yeah, that looks really cool. I wonder if they'll do a Joker version, too?
You're in luck.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:33 PM   #984
zryson
Banned User

Quote:
How are we almost on part 78 for a film that doesn't come out until 2016 and that we've heard very little from?
That's easy. Because mostly people talk about other things, or things they want to see!

Old 07-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #985
LEVITIKUZ
Banned User

Quote:
Is there a rumor about Chadwick Boseman or something or do you just like him LEVI?
Both.

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/2014/0...green-lantern/

Old 07-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #986
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Chadwick was asked Black Panther questions then after the interview he asked the interviewer what people thought about him as Green Lantern.

To me that sounds more like John is on the honest. He said there is a GL and he isn't playing John. Doesn't that kind of confirm the GL is John?
He didn't confirm GL being in the movie...he said there already was a GL...one of the hints he gave was the character was never done in a movie.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #987
Travesty
TEOL

Quote:
You're in luck.

Oh snap! Sista, that's just precious! Mmmmmmhmmmmm.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #988
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick

Quote:
..because we are all awesome....

Old 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #989
Rorschach2012
Number One Guy

Quote:

You're looking too much into Rock's comments IMO. There is no GL confirmation there. The only confirmation is that The Rock is playing Shazam

But as far as Chadwick Boseman goes... idk how good of a choice he would be for the gruff military type like John Stewart, but 42 proves he's a great actor, and the dude's starpower is going to explode soon, he'd be an asset to the team IMO.

Also, Boseman randomly brought up John Stewart a while ago in an interview when he was asked about the rumors of him being Black Panther. That was weird. Considering Boseman's close ties with WB, that was a weird comment to make. We should look a bit deeper into that.

I've theorized that Boseman could be GL in the past too, there's a decent chance. He was at the MOS premiere, and he knows all the producers of BvS and JL.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #990
Kane52630
Technologic User

Quote:
The hypocrisy is getting a bit steamy in here....
It's quite shocking.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #991
IncognitoWalrus
Tusks of Steel

Quote:
Oh snap! Sista, dats just precious! Mmmmmmhmmmmm.
Fixed.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #992
zryson
Banned User

Sweet. At CC there will be an exclusive Batman 66 bag! Even The Flash one looks wickedly good.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #993
Rorschach2012
Number One Guy

IMO Boseman would be a much better fit for Green Lantern than for Black Panther.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #994
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
This. We all get annoying or annoyed or fired up on here, and there are those who i have had my disagreements with but we're all mostly here for the same reason.
We are here for the same reasons, but sometimes it gets annoying when someone tries to make others feel inferior. It comes off snide to me. Thin skinned? Maybe a bit. I'm just about fairness is all.

"Superman Returns: I'm in awe of it. I watch it every now and then just to make sure I didn't dream up some of it while I was passed out drunk." Rocketman
Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #995
Rowsdower!
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
You're looking too much into Rock's comments IMO. There is no GL confirmation there. The only confirmation is that The Rock is playing Shazam

But as far as Chadwick Boseman goes... idk how good of a choice he would be for the gruff military type like John Stewart, but 42 proves he's a great actor, and the dude's starpower is going to explode soon, he'd be an asset to the team IMO.

Also, Boseman randomly brought up John Stewart a while ago in an interview when he was asked about the rumors of him being Black Panther. That was weird. Considering Boseman's close ties with WB, that was a weird comment to make. We should look a bit deeper into that.

I've theorized that Boseman could be GL in the past too, there's a decent chance. He was at the MOS premiere, and he knows all the producers of BvS and JL.
Boseman as John Stewart (or any character) would be a huge boon to this franchise. Make it happen WB!

Old 07-21-2014, 04:37 PM   #996
Travesty
TEOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
It's quite shocking.
It is funny, though.

Quote:
Fixed.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #997
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
That's easy. There's little to no anticipation or hype for this film or a live action DCCU. Also, something about STAR WARS, AVATAR and AGE OF ULTRON.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ TBC'S THOR: RAGNAROK REVIEW, STRANGER THINGS 2 REVIEW AND DISNEY/FOX RUMORS.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #998
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Wait GL is in this film?

Old 07-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #999
I SEE SPIDEY
Banned User

Quote:
He just randomly brought up GL...might mean nothing. We will see.

Old 07-21-2014, 04:40 PM   #1000
\S/JcDc\S/
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
We are here for the same reasons, but sometimes it gets annoying when someone tries to make others feel inferior. It comes off snide to me. Thin skinned? Maybe a bit. I'm just about fairness is all.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Closed Thread