The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Sony

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #401
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 78,621
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
I thought the story and writing for Kratos was best in GoW. GoW2 really was the start of Kratos becoming an unlikeable douche. 3 was just a continuation of that nonsense.
I think the writing and story is perfect in GoW2. The end of GoW sets it all up. Kratos is miserable, to the point that he can't live with himself. He chucks himself off the side of a cliff, but the Gods won't let him die. He is forced to live with his misery, which turns to pure anger. To the point that when they finally do try and kill him, they have made a man who can't be killed.

I also don't find Kratos unlikeable in GoW2, and my biggest problem with GoW3 Kratos is his uneven portrayal.

__________________
"Darkness rises and light to meet it."
DarthSkywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:34 AM   #402
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,403
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I beat this game on my first (and probably only) playthrough. I played it on Normal (don't judge me!) :P

You guys probably played it on hard difficulty so don't take this as me trying to sound better or anything, but I had no problem with the trials whatsoever. Sure, it was the most challenging part of the game but I beat it on my first try. I basically rolled around like an idiot all the time, spammed Square-Square-Triangle and magic attacks as well as using the items alot. I gotta say the hardest part was with those Sirens (I hate those!), which is also where I used Ares magic attack alot of times.

Anyways, back to my final verdict of the game (single player only):

I gotta say, having finished the game I'm not less disappointed than I was before, unfortunately. There are several reasons for that, some of which I've mentioned before.

1) The sound glitches. I know I have nagged about it alot, but it's one of my biggest issues with this game. It makes the overall game feel not nearly as tight as the previous GoW games. Events in this game that were supposed to be super epic fell flat because of the sound. It also ruined the finale of the game for me, because when Kratos meets the sisters just before the final battle the music disappears and some of the sounds are lost. I have actually never played a game before that has such a big sound issue.

2) This game is totally an experience that is much more fun to watch than to play. Those events I mentioned before, that were supposed to be super epic, relied overly much on quick time events in completely unnecessary ways that it just wasn't any fun. For example the underwater moment with the Fury Queen could have been something truly unique, awesome and memorable. I thought "Whoa this could be something!", until it ended up just being a couple of boring quick time events.

Some stuff like that had so much potential but got completely ruined by laziness from SMS. I've always thought that previous GoW games were the only games out there to have a great balance with QTE. This game however is completely different. It rely's so much on things to be automatic when not needed to be, that you really feel this laziness take over the game completely and make you think "Did they even bother to try to be imaginative in the gameplay?". So yeah, this feeling of everything being automatic is another major minus for this game.

3) The furies were definitely the weakest villains in the game series. They were uninteresting, but not only that. Am I the only one who thinks they alot of times felt cartoony? I got that feeling whenever they were all together. They didn't have this "ancient Greek mystery" aura that every other main character in the series have had. They felt pretty silly and weird and much like stereotypical cartoon villains. The fights against them weren't the best, either.

4) The combat is ruined. Simple as that. It's stupid how they made moves that were basic before to become exlusive rage attacks now. We players are used to those basic moves, it felt very frustrating now how they scaled the combat down. Then, when we're supposed to get added moves, it's the ones we've always used in previous games. That's just stupid. I like that they wanted to change things up and make combat more challenging. But that idea gets destroyed pretty quickly when you can basically grapple and toss enemies all the time to make it easy for you. I like that you can pick up weapons but none of them are fun to use.

5) The game had some long and boring sequences that just wasn't any exciting at all, such as the large snakes and the statue of Apollon. It felt like you had to go through that in the same way you go through homework. Then, when it was over and you thought it'd become exciting, you got disappointed instead. No feeling of reward.

6) I really didn't like how they changed the Gorgons and some other creatures. They didn't feel like coming from Greek mythology this time, which affects the overall feeling of the game as well. May sound like a nitpick but it's a pretty big issue for me.


However, there were some good stuff too.

1) The graphics are great and the environents were beautiful to look at!

2) The overall plot was very cool and fit very well in the series. I really like how they fleshed out some backstory, and it worked in my opinion. Sadly, the Furies weren't nearly as cool as I'd expect.

3) The music is the best yet! Unfortunately the sound ruins it.


So yeah, I'd rate this game a 7/10. To compare to previous entries:

1) God of War 2: 10/10
2) God of War: 9/10
3) God of War 3: 8/10
4) God of War Ascension: 7/10

Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:33 AM   #403
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 9,050
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I thought you would give it a 5 or a 6 after all those complaints.

Well, I decided I won't get it. I had no fun with the single player demo and I'm simply not interested in the story. Specially after this lukewarm reception that it's been getting.

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:44 AM   #404
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,171
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I beat the trial of archimedes as well last night, it was freakin hard, but I dont think it needs to be patched, its very possible to beat with a little persistence and if you constantly use your magics, it took me about 5 tries though lol

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #405
CrypticOne
Beautiful Chaos
 
CrypticOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 10,341
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
I beat this game on my first (and probably only) playthrough. I played it on Normal (don't judge me!) :P

You guys probably played it on hard difficulty so don't take this as me trying to sound better or anything, but I had no problem with the trials whatsoever. Sure, it was the most challenging part of the game but I beat it on my first try. I basically rolled around like an idiot all the time, spammed Square-Square-Triangle and magic attacks as well as using the items alot. I gotta say the hardest part was with those Sirens (I hate those!), which is also where I used Ares magic attack alot of times.

Anyways, back to my final verdict of the game (single player only):

I gotta say, having finished the game I'm not less disappointed than I was before, unfortunately. There are several reasons for that, some of which I've mentioned before.

1) The sound glitches. I know I have nagged about it alot, but it's one of my biggest issues with this game. It makes the overall game feel not nearly as tight as the previous GoW games. Events in this game that were supposed to be super epic fell flat because of the sound. It also ruined the finale of the game for me, because when Kratos meets the sisters just before the final battle the music disappears and some of the sounds are lost. I have actually never played a game before that has such a big sound issue.

2) This game is totally an experience that is much more fun to watch than to play. Those events I mentioned before, that were supposed to be super epic, relied overly much on quick time events in completely unnecessary ways that it just wasn't any fun. For example the underwater moment with the Fury Queen could have been something truly unique, awesome and memorable. I thought "Whoa this could be something!", until it ended up just being a couple of boring quick time events.

Some stuff like that had so much potential but got completely ruined by laziness from SMS. I've always thought that previous GoW games were the only games out there to have a great balance with QTE. This game however is completely different. It rely's so much on things to be automatic when not needed to be, that you really feel this laziness take over the game completely and make you think "Did they even bother to try to be imaginative in the gameplay?". So yeah, this feeling of everything being automatic is another major minus for this game.

3) The furies were definitely the weakest villains in the game series. They were uninteresting, but not only that. Am I the only one who thinks they alot of times felt cartoony? I got that feeling whenever they were all together. They didn't have this "ancient Greek mystery" aura that every other main character in the series have had. They felt pretty silly and weird and much like stereotypical cartoon villains. The fights against them weren't the best, either.

4) The combat is ruined. Simple as that. It's stupid how they made moves that were basic before to become exlusive rage attacks now. We players are used to those basic moves, it felt very frustrating now how they scaled the combat down. Then, when we're supposed to get added moves, it's the ones we've always used in previous games. That's just stupid. I like that they wanted to change things up and make combat more challenging. But that idea gets destroyed pretty quickly when you can basically grapple and toss enemies all the time to make it easy for you. I like that you can pick up weapons but none of them are fun to use.

5) The game had some long and boring sequences that just wasn't any exciting at all, such as the large snakes and the statue of Apollon. It felt like you had to go through that in the same way you go through homework. Then, when it was over and you thought it'd become exciting, you got disappointed instead. No feeling of reward.

6) I really didn't like how they changed the Gorgons and some other creatures. They didn't feel like coming from Greek mythology this time, which affects the overall feeling of the game as well. May sound like a nitpick but it's a pretty big issue for me.


However, there were some good stuff too.

1) The graphics are great and the environents were beautiful to look at!

2) The overall plot was very cool and fit very well in the series. I really like how they fleshed out some backstory, and it worked in my opinion. Sadly, the Furies weren't nearly as cool as I'd expect.

3) The music is the best yet! Unfortunately the sound ruins it.


So yeah, I'd rate this game a 7/10. To compare to previous entries:

1) God of War 2: 10/10
2) God of War: 9/10
3) God of War 3: 8/10
4) God of War Ascension: 7/10
Nice review. Kinda makes me not even want to pick this up anymore though. SMS just needs to work on a new IP. I don't know what else they can do with this series. Instead of milk more money out of it, but with this game out, maybe people will not be as hyped for the next one.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
They should have left Kratos dead at the end of GOW3.

__________________
"Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death."
CrypticOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #406
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,171
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

This has to be the end of Kratos in GOW, there is simply no story left to squeeze out. Ascension is the prequel to GOW1, then theres GOW1, then the first PSP game, then GOW2, then another PSP game, then GOW3 where it ends, its completely milked dry. I can only see them making more GOW games if its a new character and new Gods entirely

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #407
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5,684
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

hmmm...I probably won't get it. I'm bored of the "hacking one enemy over and over and over till it's dead" thing....I hate button mashing.

And it just seems like more of the same...

__________________
Beliefs - Christian. Anti-Republican. Anti-Gun. Complete separation of church and state. Freedom of speech. Freedom to practice any religion in public. Less focus on foreign lands and more focus on our own problems.
Destructus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #408
Superhero 101
DESI
 
Superhero 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 8,630
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I am debating whether or not to buy it since I am about to finish my Finals and go on Spring Break or I'll just wait until summer or winter until the prices are low enough for me to buy

__________________
"Nature Made Me A Freak... A Man Made Me A Weapon... God Made It Last To Long."
Superhero 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:44 PM   #409
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,171
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

the game is definitely worth playing IMO its not the best GOW game but its still really fun, maybe just wait until it gets cheaper, for the hours of enjoyment you get of it, the 60$ might be a bit steep, I got about 10-12 hours on the initial playthrough and then if I play through it again im probably done with the game after that, so if the pricetag is worth it to you guys for that many hours of epic enjoyment then go ahead

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:06 PM   #410
CrypticOne
Beautiful Chaos
 
CrypticOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 10,341
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I can see why they tuned the combat down and made it more difficult. This game does take place before the first God of War, so things should be more difficult for Kratos. Building up combos and new moves, which really aren't new for the gamers playing, but for Kratos.

Only half of SMS was working on Ascension, correct? I assume the rest are working on the new God of War for PS4, if that's what they are working on.

__________________
"Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death."
CrypticOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #411
Jick
Auxiliary Assistant
 
Jick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Across the burning sands
Posts: 9,050
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I don't think that's an appropriate excuse. Chains of Olympus is also set before the first game and the combat is much better.

But where did you get that information of only half of the team working on this game?

__________________
Quote:
Lewis Black
"If it weren’t for my horse, I wouldn’t have spent that year in college."
Jick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #412
CrypticOne
Beautiful Chaos
 
CrypticOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Outer Heaven
Posts: 10,341
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
I don't think that's an appropriate excuse. Chains of Olympus is also set before the first game and the combat is much better.

But where did you get that information of only half of the team working on this game?
In there vblogs they were uploading on YouTube. They said Stig was working on something else.

__________________
"Death does not wait for you to be ready! Death is not considerate, or fair! And make no mistake: here, you face Death."
CrypticOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #413
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,403
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jick09 View Post
I thought you would give it a 5 or a 6 after all those complaints.

Well, I decided I won't get it. I had no fun with the single player demo and I'm simply not interested in the story. Specially after this lukewarm reception that it's been getting.
Yeah, it's hard to give ratings IMO because it's all about what you compare it to. For example: I gave Amazing Spider-Man a 7/10 as well, but this GoW game is miles better than that one still. Now I'd probably give ASM a 6/10 but the difference is still not represented in the score.

It has alot to do with what you expect from the game. ASM was a big step up from EoT and previous free roam games, which probably affected my rating of that one.

Ascension is a much better game than that one, but it's still a very big step down from previous GoW games. I pointed out mostly the bad stuff because compared to those other GoW games, it's a very big disappointment. Actually, the biggest disappointment I've ever felt about a game. But I'd still say it's better than the average action game, of course. It's just so much more frustrating when you know what SMS are capable of. So yeah, I think a 7/10 is an appropriate score for this game, though I'd probably give GoW 3 a 8.5/10 instead of 8/10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticOne View Post
Nice review. Kinda makes me not even want to pick this up anymore though. SMS just needs to work on a new IP. I don't know what else they can do with this series. Instead of milk more money out of it, but with this game out, maybe people will not be as hyped for the next one.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
They should have left Kratos dead at the end of GOW3.
The only thing I can see them do is somehow take Kratos to another dimension with other gods ruling the Earth. Either Egyptian or Norse. Though I'm not sure those worlds would be as exciting as Greek mythology.

Either that, or start a completely new series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta* View Post
This has to be the end of Kratos in GOW, there is simply no story left to squeeze out. Ascension is the prequel to GOW1, then theres GOW1, then the first PSP game, then GOW2, then another PSP game, then GOW3 where it ends, its completely milked dry. I can only see them making more GOW games if its a new character and new Gods entirely
In Ascension they never showed the start of Kratos alliance with Athena so there is still something left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
I am debating whether or not to buy it since I am about to finish my Finals and go on Spring Break or I'll just wait until summer or winter until the prices are low enough for me to buy
If I were you, I'd wait for a small price drop. However, as much as single player is extremely disappointing in GoW standards, the multiplayer is very, very fun! It's worth buying only for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrypticOne View Post
I can see why they tuned the combat down and made it more difficult. This game does take place before the first God of War, so things should be more difficult for Kratos. Building up combos and new moves, which really aren't new for the gamers playing, but for Kratos.

Only half of SMS was working on Ascension, correct? I assume the rest are working on the new God of War for PS4, if that's what they are working on.
That's a good point, but from a gameplay perspective it's still a stupid thing to do.

So, only half the studio? Well, that feels like a huge relief now! I feared SMS had kinda lost it, but now I can see why. So Stig is still left, that makes me happy! That means they must've worked on it since the release of GoW3. I'm very excited for what they'll bring to the PS4!

Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #414
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 41,524
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I read that all retail copies of Ascension came with a code for PS All Stars:BR DLC code. Anyone who doesnt have that game and has no plans of using it, care to share?

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:16 PM   #415
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,171
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

What DLC for all-stars was supposed to be included? I didnt see anything in my copy of ascension

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #416
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man
 
Hush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Planet Of OA
Posts: 16,720
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Anyone know how to activate the collectors edition GameStop DLC?

Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #417
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 41,524
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

The Zeus/issac DLC released today. The official PS blog mentioned that retail copies had a voucher for them

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:14 AM   #418
Havok83
Side-Kick
 
Havok83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 41,524
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Gamestop has a great deal. Get all 6 GoW games or $60

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...r-games-for-60

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #419
Oscorp
Side-Kick
 
Oscorp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,403
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1


Oscorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #420
eternalinferno
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,676
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Well I'll be jumping on that deal lol

eternalinferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #421
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Late to the party, but I just found out that they are going to lower the difficulty of the trials.

The gamers who complained about it are a bunch of crying *****es. I beat that **** on Titan difficulty 3 nights ago, and you know what...it was by far not the hardest part in the game on Titan. I actually had a lot of fun with it, it's only the 1st phase that can be a pain in the ass, 2nd and 3rd are a cakewalk. I got my own system for phase 1 that works well. I can't believe, due to the age of the internet, gamers who suck are actually being listened to by the game creators.

On another note, I'm currently beating it on hard difficulty for the trophy. I think if you beat it on Titan, it should give it to you anyways.

Just one more trophy after that. I can't believe how ridiculously easy it is to get the 1000 hit combo trophy with that trick.

Although I really enjoyed the game, I do have some complaints. Some of them Oscorp pointed out already. Honestly, my biggest complaint is how this game holds your hand so much. It's as if the creators are catering to morons and gamers who suck(like the ones crying over the trials). By holding your hand I'm talking about when the camera zooms around showing you were to go, or showing you a level you have to pull. It's ridiculous how many times this game does this after clearing out a room full of enemies. I understand when it's showing you the environment change after pulling a switch, but sometimes it shows you were to go...even though there is only ONE path to take. I know the other games did this, but on my third play through, it's annoying.


Last edited by Figs; 03-21-2013 at 04:09 PM.
Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #422
Electro UK
Can't all be for nothing
 
Electro UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Mega-City 01
Posts: 14,306
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

I too think people are crying about it a little too much. I did it on Hard and enjoyed the challenge.

__________________
"That's what you think, Judge!"
"That's what I know, creep!"
Electro UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #423
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro UK View Post
I too think people are crying about it a little too much. I did it on Hard and enjoyed the challenge.
It really isnt that hard. The easiest way I found to beat the first phase is to kill only one of the gorgons. When a new one pops up, take that one and the other one out at roughly the same time. That way you are only left with 1 new gorgon when the sirens pop up. Having two gorgons with two sirens can get a little crazy. Phase two and three just require some blocking and countering, not to mention using the hell out of your doppleganger.

Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:30 PM   #424
Sparta*
~Sword of Darkness~
 
Sparta*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: The Dragonzord
Posts: 15,171
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

The doppelganger, time orb thing, and upgraded soul magic with the hands saved my ass on the trials, people need to stop complaining, it doesnt need a patch, learn to play GOW haha

__________________
CHECK OUT THE MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT ARCHIVE!!! HERE


Sparta* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #425
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,632
Default Re: The Official God of War Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparta* View Post
The doppelganger, time orb thing, and upgraded soul magic with the hands saved my ass on the trials, people need to stop complaining, it doesnt need a patch, learn to play GOW haha
I was wondering if I'm using the time orb correctly. Does it just lift an opponent in the air to leave them vulnerable? Wasn't sure if I could do more with it in battle.

Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.