The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Old 12-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #301
Venom'sDad
Beware..Vultures nDa Hype

Default Re: Who will die in Infinity war Part 1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
Based on what? Saying Iron Man would be too fast to get punched by Thanos, therefore it must be Pepper in the suit, is an astounding reach.
No...not at all. A Youtuber brought up a very good point that I missed personally, after reviewing the IW Trailer a number of times. They very mannerism that IM put up his hands to cover for Thanos' punch...was more reminiscent of a woman covering, with flailing hands & less of an expected Tony Stark/IM reaction to a punch. So now, I'm backtracking & suspect that was Pepper, and she dies at that moment...that's the implied meaning of Thanos' "great loss" monolog in that trailer....as well as, an explanation why Peter would say, "I'm so sorry Mr. Stark" because he could not save Pepper & Tony intimately holding her hand, in a tearful suggestion...especially when he looks over his shoulder, as if someone is asking what happen or is she ok.

Just mu observation....I no longer think those scenes are on an alien planet....but in the mist of ruins after a devastating NYC.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:47 AM   #302
MbJ
Side-Kick

That video is a lot of reaching. For one, I'm still not sure where people keep getting the idea Tony is tearfully holding a woman's hand in the trailer, or that Peter apologizing means he got Pepper killed. We see Peter getting roughed up by Thanos and the scene where he apologizes has him injured and lying on his back. He is probably apologizing because he feels like he failed to defeat Thanos.

And saying that Iron Man putting his hands up to try and block a punch is an indication it's a woman in the armor is kind of silly. And we see a shot of the planet where they fight Thanos in the trailer.

Unless Thanos has completely ravaged the planet to the point that the sky has now turned red and is full of swirling vortexes and lightning storms, that's not Earth.

MbJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #303
Venom'sDad

Look...that's fine...you can call it silly; but, that is a natural difference in reaction between a man & woman...I understand we live in an age where many things is suppose to be PC & equal. I hold firm to the Laws of Nature...and that I'm is a natural reaction one would expect from a female...not to denigrate anyone or any sensitive people. This how I see...so this is my opinion. And I may add, for me, it does explain alot.

Old 12-12-2017, 11:57 AM   #304
MbJ
Side-Kick

I'm sorry, but yes, saying it has to be Pepper because a man wouldn't raise his hands to try and block a punch is a stretch. Not to mention Tony is visibly dinged up and bleeding in that scene anyway. He's getting his lumps in that battle.

Old 12-12-2017, 12:01 PM   #305
Venom'sDad

That's not what I said MbJ....I said "Flailing Hands" which is more associated with a woman covering from a punch. Yes we know men cover up too...not like that.

But whatever......

Old 12-12-2017, 02:20 PM   #306
MagicalMe
Side-Kick

They're not going to put Pepper back in the suit and transport her to another planet just so she can flail her hands around "like a woman", get punched in the face and die.

MagicalMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:10 PM   #307
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom'sDad View Post
No...not at all. A Youtuber brought up a very good point that I missed personally, after reviewing the IW Trailer a number of times. They very mannerism that IM put up his hands to cover for Thanos' punch...was more reminiscent of a woman covering, with flailing hands & less of an expected Tony Stark/IM reaction to a punch. So now, I'm backtracking & suspect that was Pepper, and she dies at that moment...that's the implied meaning of Thanos' "great loss" monolog in that trailer....as well as, an explanation why Peter would say, "I'm so sorry Mr. Stark" because he could not save Pepper & Tony intimately holding her hand, in a tearful suggestion...especially when he looks over his shoulder, as if someone is asking what happen or is she ok.

Just mu observation....I no longer think those scenes are on an alien planet....but in the mist of ruins after a devastating NYC.
I have been thinking this since the trailer dropped. I think they will go into space at some point, but I think him holding that person is on Earth.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:22 PM   #308
MbJ
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalMe View Post
They're not going to put Pepper back in the suit and transport her to another planet just so she can flail her hands around "like a woman", get punched in the face and die.
Everyone knows women can’t go to space.

Anyone else remembering all those people who claimed they saw Ross with red streaks in his hair in the Civil War trailer and that meant he was going to turn into the Red Hulk in the film?

Last edited by MbJ; 12-12-2017 at 05:47 PM.