The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead

Old 02-03-2018, 09:44 PM   #51
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Default Re: "The Walking Dead" General Stuff & Thaaaangs Thread - - - - Part 13

'Nightmare' Official Mid-Season 8 Trailer | The Walking Dead
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Elevator Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 12:13 AM   #52
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

The Walking Dead Season 8: 'No Guarantees' Official Teaser

Old 02-06-2018, 10:15 PM   #53
scarlet-witch
Stormborn

Get Carol out of those shoulder pads 2k18

Why is the Force connecting us, you and I?
scarlet-witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 07:15 PM   #54
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

The Walking Dead: ’A Look at Season 8B’ Behind the Scenes

Old 02-15-2018, 12:31 AM   #55
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

The Walking Dead to feature first 'fully nude' zombie

The show somewhat featured a nude zombie during 5b. It was back when Daryl and Aaron (during their recruiting/scouting) found that naked female zombie with a W on her forehead tied to a tree.

Old 02-15-2018, 02:44 PM   #56
Man in the Suit
Greeting

Fans: "You've ruined the show. The writing is abysmal now. Fix it."
Producers: "We have nude zombies. Please watch."

Man in the Suit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:42 PM   #57
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Hee hee.

Old 02-15-2018, 05:46 PM   #58
Kane52630
Crescendolls User

I can't even imagine how low the ratings will go when this comes back.

Old 02-16-2018, 08:20 PM   #59
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

The Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln thinks season 8 is 'not the end for Rick and Morgan'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entertainment Weekly
When it was announced that Lennie James and his character of Morgan would be crossing over from The Walking Dead to its companion series, Fear the Walking Dead, the actor appeared to be walking away — no pun intended — from the original series for good. James even spoke about how difficult it was to say goodbye to The Walking Dead cast and crew as he embarked on a brand new chapter for the character.

Whether that meant Morgan was simply moving on to a completely different place — it is believed season 4 of Fear will be set in Texas, where the show is now filming — or that he dies at the end of season 8 and his appearance on Fear takes place during the time he was absent from TWD (seasons 2 through 5), all signals were that the character would no longer be part of the original series. But is that actually the case?

Andrew Lincoln, for one, believes that season 8 may not be the last we see of Morgan on The Walking Dead. That, or he is planting the seeds for Rick to crossover to Fear as well. Either way, Lincoln indicates that season 8 may not be the end of the Rick and Morgan story, which began way back in TWD’s pilot episode. “It was a very, very sad back eight,” says Lincoln of cast members like Chandler Riggs and Lennie James leaving the show. “There were lots of goodbyes, and big goodbyes as well. But there was a sort of sense, certainly, with Lennie, that it’s until we meet again. It’s always been that way with Rick and Morgan. I don’t know, there’s something in the air, that I feel that it’s not quite the end yet for Rick and Morgan.”

Not quite the end for Rick and Morgan? What does it all mean? Is that confirmation that Morgan does not die on TWD? (Even though the character is continuing on with Fear, it has always been a possibility that it is going to happen in the original Fear timeline, which takes place prior to where we are on TWD, meaning Morgan could still be alive on the spin-off even if he died now on the original series.) Does it mean that Fear is indeed time-jumping to be concurrent with TWD and Morgan will move directly over and could then theoretically return at any point? Or is this just all wishful thinking from a star having to say goodbye to yet another fellow original cast-member?

Whatever the answer, this comment once again throws everything into question in terms of what the future (and, perhaps, the past) holds for Morgan on both Walking Dead shows, especially with the season premiere of Fear airing right after the season finale of TWD on April 15. Lock in your theories now!
I always assumed the point of this crossover was to integrate the FTWD cast into the original show. With Morgan's basically being the key of that happening. So it wouldn't surprise me if Morgan returns for a third time on the parent show.

Also I thought it was already confirmed that FTWD would skip 2 years so it would align with TWD's current timeline. Plus it would be less convoluted for "Post-All Out War" Morgan to be there. Rather than FTWD Season 4 timeline to take place between the death of Dwayne and "Clear" Morgan. It would be nonsensical for Morgan to travel all the way to Texas then back to King County Georgia in that little amount of time.

I'm still not optimistic about this time jump or crossover, but I'll try to keep an open mind.

Old 02-17-2018, 10:55 PM   #60
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

It was great seeing Danai Gurira in a big tentpole movie like Black Panther. She didn't disappoint and neither did the film, imo. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the MCU. At this point I'd rather see her in more MCU projects or anything outside of TWD. These past three seasons Michonne has devolved into Richonne. The show has been wasting Gurira's talents and running the Michonne character into the ground. I haven't been as invested into the character's survival compared to the last two seasons. So if they kill her off it wouldn't have the same impact it would've had on me two or three seasons ago. Hopefully 8b has something interesting in store for Gurira/Michonne but I'm not holding my breath.