The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Old 02-21-2017, 02:01 PM   #301
Primal Slayer
Black Canary

Default Re: Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Katie Cassidy will be in the finale. I'm happy but my excitement level is almost non existent, i already expect to be disappointed in the end.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:07 PM   #302
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

When is the finale? Is it coming up soon? How many episodes left?

Old 02-21-2017, 02:43 PM   #303
Primal Slayer
Black Canary

It's in march I believe. They only got a 17 episode season.

Old 02-21-2017, 02:47 PM   #304
Pennywise
Side-Kick

Hoping they bring Cold into the LOD soon!

Pennywise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #305
eplo
agent of nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
When is the finale? Is it coming up soon? How many episodes left?
April 4th. 6 episodes left counting tonight

eplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:38 PM   #306
batdude
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Katie Cassidy will be in the finale. I'm happy but my excitement level is almost non existent, i already expect to be disappointed in the end.
Well at least we are getting her on LOT. I'd kind like to see Katie be on the Legion as Black Siren though.

batdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:06 PM   #307
vantheman77
Side-Kick

While I'm glad that KC will be in Legends of Tomorrow's finale, don't forget Marc Guggenheim runs LoT along with Arrow.

vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:22 AM   #308
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantheman77 View Post
While I'm glad that KC will be in Legends of Tomorrow's finale, don't forget Marc Guggenheim runs LoT along with Arrow.
oh I'm aware

J.R.R. Tolkien Will Be Featured in Legends of Tomorrow Season Finale
17 hours ago |

Quote:

The legendary author of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings is about to go on an unexpected journey in the realm of CW's DC universe.
Executive Producer Marc Guggenheim has announced that the Legends of Tomorrow season finale episode, Aruba, just entered its last week of production. The tweet came with an image revealing the episode's cast list. The most interesting part in this image is the addition of Jack Turner as J.R.R. Tolkien, the man who created Middle-Earth.
Check out the tweet:
Quote:
View image on Twitter

Follow
Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim

Legends of Tomorrow's season finale enters its last week of production today.
11:01 AM - 21 Feb 2017

The CW hasn't released details about Tolkien's role in the finale. We know a Jack Turner who played on the FX sci-fi show Stitchers and he looks younger than what most fans remember Tolkien as being. This could mean that the Legends of Tomorrow team will meet Tolkien in his early days, before he wrote The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.

Legends of Tomorrow episodes premiere on Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.
source:http://epicstream.com/

zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #309
KillerMcQueen
Mere Mortal

I wonder if they'll go as nuts with Middle Earth references with Tolkien as they did with Star Wars references with Lucas.

KillerMcQueen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:32 PM   #310
Primal Slayer
Black Canary

Old 02-23-2017, 09:21 AM   #311
Derrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplo View Post
Star girl?
She was a member of the Justice Society of America that appeared in one of the earlier episodes in Oct 2016. The Legends met the JSA in Paris during WW2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Maybe not. Maybe this is how Rip redeems himself...by using the Spear to restore the real Laurel Lance and making her part of the team. And by changing reality so that Leonard Snart never dies and of course so that Rip never murders Captain Midnight and Sara Lance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerMcQueen View Post
I wonder if they'll go as nuts with Middle Earth references with Tolkien as they did with Star Wars references with Lucas.
Hopefully. It will be a good way to deal with the Spear of Destiny, where Rip has to choose whether to use it for evil or good...like Frodo at the Volcano near the end of Return of the King. Maybe Rip has to choose between saving his wife and son over undoing the damage he did to Captain Midnight and Sara Lance (ie restoring Captain Midnight, Laurel Lance and Leonard Snart).

Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:31 AM   #312
signalman
Side-Kick

While a restored Rip is back restoring characters, He also needs to bring back HOURMAN from the dead.
I dislike seeing cool characters like Rex and Charles just discarded without having a chance a shine.

signalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 06:43 AM   #313
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

If he can alter reality, he needs to give Gideon a physical body played by Amy Pemberton.

Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:04 PM   #314
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

How come there's no thread for the next episode (13)?

Old 02-25-2017, 09:14 PM   #315
famicommander
Side-Kick

Anyone wonder if Nate might be Mari McCabe's grandfather?

famicommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:38 PM   #316
Primal Slayer
Black Canary

I hope not.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:20 PM   #317
Derrick

My guess is that the penultimate episode Doomworld is the obvious villains get the McGuffin first, so the finale will be the episode where Rip truly redeems himself by restoring Captain Cold and Laurel Lance.

Since the episode was named Doomworld, I'm guessing the Legion of Doom will get the Spear of Destiny at the end of Fellowship of the Spear and recreate Earth so as to restore Reverse Flash, fix Malcolm Merlyn and save Damien Darkh, so Earth will be a comically twisted dark place, sort of like the episode in season one where the Legends have to help the Green Arrow get rid of Slade Wilson. But since it's the penultimate episode it will probably end on a cliffhanger.

The finale I suspect Rip will try to redeem himself because:
1) In the finale of season one, Rip offers to sacrifice himself by flying the unstable meteor into the sun.
2) http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/24/spoiler-...eld-blacklist/
Quote:
With Rip presumably part of the team again after the next episode of Legends of Tomorrow, when can we expect the issue of who’s going to be captain going forward to be addressed? — BearSpeak
Even though Rip is back on the Waverider, that doesn’t mean they can truly bring back the old Rip — and even if they could, the team may never be able to fully trust him again. “In my head, Rip’s done a lot of things to Sara that she didn’t like and didn’t appreciate,” Caity Lotz says. “She has a love-hate with him relationship already. She loves him, but she hates him and that’s kind of a hard thing to forgive. Sara’s not a saint.”
So Rip will have to redeem himself in Sara, Jax and the team's eyes in order to reclaim a role on the team (he will probably never be team leader again, which may be a good thing). So what would Sara appreciate the most? Restoring her sister Laurel.

Maybe Laurel Lance will join the Legends instead.

I'm hoping the quote about the love/hate feelings Sara has for Rip will lead to a reveal of a secret relationship between the two that occurred off-screen.

Last edited by Derrick; 02-25-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Including URL in quote block
Old 02-25-2017, 11:52 PM   #318
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick View Post

Maybe Laurel Lance will join the Legends instead.

I'd love to say it's this. but with this series writers team and it's likely the writers of this show that they will have her think about it but go for "I want all of earth through out time , to be my lesbian harem" and even the crew members of the waverider be come her wish as women that only do women . and Gideon is made flesh through that.

lol that'll be messed up. Ok seriously I already said that they'd mostlike put the spear together it cause's reality to be messed up and someone will try put it back they way it was. I'm sara will think about it where laurel is involved and see laurel (not of sara's doing )since reality is falling part or if they went another route they'll have rip ask her if she wants her sister back ? and she might or will very likely turn it down ticking some fans off .

but we got see laurel again for that episode. so we'll see

Quote:
I'm hoping the quote about the love/hate feelings Sara has for Rip will lead to a reveal of a secret relationship between the two that occurred off-screen.
lol I'm sure it's that family thing she was talking when mick save the president Georg Washington let's not read too deep into things the writer under Guggenheim aren't good with relation ships and i'm sorry to say it's not good to pretend they are or enable them with what have shown which the opposite of that.

you put her in a relation you will hate it cause the current day writers don't know how to approach it cause they always want conflict or some other twisted thing in it. it's true what she's doing now as single is nut but that should tell these writers are in no place to do relations ships at all . and someone that does and has history of be well received there inthat department needs to put on their writing staff to handle that part and these guys should touch it.

Last edited by zenith16; 02-25-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #319
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

So definitely DC's Lesbians of Tomorrow then?

Dark Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM   #320
Derrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith16 View Post
lol I'm sure it's that family thing she was talking when mick save the president Georg Washington let's not read too deep into things the writer under Guggenheim aren't good with relation ships and i'm sorry to say it's not good to pretend they are or enable them with what have shown which the opposite of that.

you put her in a relation you will hate it cause the current day writers don't know how to approach it cause they always want conflict or some other twisted thing in it. it's true what she's doing now as single is nut but that should tell these writers are in no place to do relations ships at all . and someone that does and has history of be well received there inthat department needs to put on their writing staff to handle that part and these guys should touch it.
There are some writers/producers on this show that came from Chuck, a TV show with lots of relationship drama....so you never know.

But Legends is not a relationships show...otherwise it would be too different from Doctor Who...LOL

Old Today, 12:12 AM   #321
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
There are some writers/producers on this show that came from Chuck, a TV show with lots of relationship drama....so you never know.

But Legends is not a relationships show...otherwise it would be too different from Doctor Who...LOL
there are chuck writer's onb here and they are letting the show slip into bad story telling territory,,,, what???? They had a way better grip on chuck how in all area's ????

No seriously how.? they managed to pull off alot with that show. especially relation ships. and yes even doctor who is better at this then any thing over seen by Guggenheim . what's happening?