The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Deadpool > Deadpool 2

Old 12-10-2017, 06:37 AM   #51
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Default Re: The Brianna Hildebrand/Negasonic Teenage Warhead Thread

And you're derailing a topic with a rather senseless nitpick. Can't win 'em all.

Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 08:58 AM   #52
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Posting an opinion that differs from yours isn't derailing a thread. My original post was about the topic itself. Mind you, not all characters you liked, would get universal praise.

Old 12-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #53
StarLord
You're Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Your opinion. That shouldn't invalidate my own opinions just because you think its nonsense. Since when you became the judge here of what is nonsense or not? Unlike you, some people actually read the comics and have a preference on which characters should appear in the films first and who should get a more important role.
I suggest you stop assuming people here don't read comics. You do it all the time and it's ridiculous. I'm 32 and have been reading comics for 20+ years.

You're elitist attitude of ''I'm always right about X-Men'' is nauseating and you better move on before a Mod is made aware of you trying to once again derail another thread.

StarLord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #54
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
I suggest you stop assuming people here don't read comics. You do it all the time and it's ridiculous. I'm 32 and have been reading comics for 20+ years.

You're elitist attitude of ''I'm always right about X-Men'' is nauseating and you better move on before a Mod is made aware of you trying to once again derail another thread.
I don't have an attitude like that and what about you resorting to personal attacks once again and laughing at posts and calling them nonsense? I am not derailing anything, I just responded to your posts that clearly was directed to my posts.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:10 PM   #55
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I don't have an attitude like that and what about you resorting to personal attacks once again and laughing at posts and calling them nonsense? I am not derailing anything, I just responded to your posts that clearly was directed to my posts.
He's not resorting to personal attacks because he's spot on. Your attitude does scream "elitist" when practically every response you form has "you obviously haven't read the comics" in it, an assumption you've directed at me multiple times within this very thread.

If you're indeed not trying to derail the thread, it's time to let sleeping dogs lie & let this discussion wither all the way away. It went on for too long anyway.

Now, getting back on-topic, I'm curious as to exactly how much bigger Negasonic's role will be in DP2. I'm hoping it's substantial because I love the back and forth between her & Deadpool. So good.

Old 12-14-2017, 05:24 AM   #56
BlackFox
Covert Operator

Agreed, she had swagger, presence and a fierceness that really helped the overall attitude in the first film. She aint going to be taken as a fool by someone twice her age, her banter was great and the fact she looks fantastic with a perfect X-Men outfit is just icing on the cake. Hope she gets more moments to shine like the first.

BlackFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:04 PM   #57
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFox View Post
Agreed, she had swagger, presence and a fierceness that really helped the overall attitude in the first film. She aint going to be taken as a fool by someone twice her age, her banter was great and the fact she looks fantastic with a perfect X-Men outfit is just icing on the cake. Hope she gets more moments to shine like the first.
I'm sure she will. I get the feeling that her role will be a little more significant than before, especially given that she received such a warm reception from audiences the first time around. Plus, I gotta imagine tptb wanted to take advantage of her having a better power set than the comics & wanting to show off her abilities more this time around.

It's going to be dope seeing Negasonic utilize her powers with more experience & prowess.