Default Re: Dragonball HQ

Probably saiyan armor or something.

Old 05-18-2015, 03:21 PM   #677
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron Bonne View Post
I actually like the capsule corp one myself, but $69 is a bit too steep. What's the third one suppose to be based on?
Chakra points.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:36 PM   #678
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

I plan on picking up the Goku one. These are the same guys that do the Coyote Pop superhero hoodies and are custom made as well as pretty good quality. There is a thread in the superhero products subforum and one of the guys here got one of their Spidey ones and was very happy. If I could get my hand on those damn Goku sneakers too it would be dope. Can't seem to get ahold of anyone in Mexico to get me a pair though

ps4 psn: djKiddVicious
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:08 PM   #679
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

I've always wanted a leather jacket like Trunks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Chakra points.
Yeah, I got that much and all, but I just don't ever recall seeing a design like that in DB at all. Well, energy or "ki" has always been a big point, so I guess it makes sense. Just not something I'd expect to be made into a design.

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 05:17 PM   #680
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

Oh yeah, did anyone here play Xenoverse? I'm thinking about getting it at some point. Heard it's good, but it's got a lot of MMO aspects and pretty grindy?

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:07 PM   #681
Soapy
It's all good man!

I've thought about it. I'm kind of in the same spot as you.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Soapy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #682
cabel
Side-Kick

I'm up to level 70 in Xenoverse. It can be grinding, especially if you're trying to get high scores on all the quests and collect all the skills and items. I haven't been able to advance my training with Vegeta because I can't get the right Z-Soul despite completing the necessary quest more times than I can remember.

The story itself is entertaining, although the dialogue is horrible at times. On a related note, I'd love to see an animated spinoff about Mirai Trunks and the Time Patrol. They can even keep the title "History of Trunks" since it would still fit. Maybe Toriyama will do something with them in Super.

cabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #683
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabel View Post
I'm up to level 70 in Xenoverse. It can be grinding, especially if you're trying to get high scores on all the quests and collect all the skills and items. I haven't been able to advance my training with Vegeta because I can't get the right Z-Soul despite completing the necessary quest more times than I can remember.

The story itself is entertaining, although the dialogue is horrible at times. On a related note, I'd love to see an animated spinoff about Mirai Trunks and the Time Patrol. They can even keep the title "History of Trunks" since it would still fit. Maybe Toriyama will do something with them in Super.
Ew, that...I do not like to hear. Is the main story at least playable and doable without having to grind a lot?

Quote:
Old 05-20-2015, 07:07 PM   #684
cabel
Side-Kick

Quote:
Ew, that...I do not like to hear. Is the main story at least playable and doable without having to grind a lot?
Eh, mostly. I recall the difficulty amping up during the last third or so of the main story.

I will say that while some grinding is necessary, when you finally do figure the right combination of clothing, skills, items, etc. and overcome that quest that's giving you trouble, it's very satisfying.

cabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 PM   #685
Nathan

Got my guy to lvl 84 today. Will probably get him to lvl 85 by the end of the week.

Here's my guy in action.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 05-20-2015, 08:49 PM   #686
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs
I bring da FUNK!

I haven't played Xenoverse for over a month I think. I'm a crappy gamer these days. I buuy games, play them for a week or so then find other things to do and end up letting my friends borrow the games since I never play them. I did buy that Goku jacket from Nova Pop though. Can't wait to get it. Kind of sucks I had to pay $10 for shipping when they are in St. Pete and I could have taken the bus down there and picked it up no trouble haha

ps4 psn: djKiddVicious
DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:38 PM   #687
Asgard
Kanga Fu

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Lol. Cell comes off so ****ing creepy.

Last edited by Asgard; 05-21-2015 at 12:02 AM. Reason: fixed the link
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:21 PM   #688
SymbioticToxin
How do I Zord?

Just see a white box, bruh.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:47 PM   #689
Super Kal
Side-Kick

Last edited by Super Kal; 05-21-2015 at 12:12 AM.
Super Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:03 AM   #690
Asgard
Kanga Fu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
that should help
Thanks. I fixed the link in my post.

Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:40 PM   #691
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

Had a great find on the first season of Dragonball on DVD a day or two again via Amazon Warehouse Deals. Whole season for $2.97. It was used, and I was thinking it must have some damage or something to be so cheap, but just got it in the mail and it looks brand new. The discs don't even look like they've been taken out of the case really. The only thing is it has a big barcode sticker on the back that's too stuck on to get off well.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2015, 04:38 PM   #692
Orb
Lord of Demons

Dragonball Z Resurrection F Coming to North America Theaters for Limited Release August 4th-12th

The film will feature the same English dub cast returning from Battle of Gods. Chris Ayres returns as Freeza from his Dragon Ball Z Kai role, while Todd Haberkorn joins the cast as Jaco.
The company’s dragonballz.com website currently hosts a mailing list subscription form and a “teaser trailer” video:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Batman V Superman
Dawn of Justice
Orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #693
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

So they already dubbed it? Wow, that was super fast. I guess Battle of the Gods did well since I think it took almost a year or something to bring it over I think.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2015, 07:28 PM   #694
SymbioticToxin
How do I Zord?

Maybe I'll actually see it in theaters this time.

Old 05-28-2015, 09:31 PM   #695
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Quote:
So they already dubbed it? Wow, that was super fast. I guess Battle of the Gods did well since I think it took almost a year or something to bring it over I think.
With the succes of BOTG i think they just made the next one knowing it would get a dub and contracted the VA's so they were already prepped.

Avvy by Hunter Rider

H.E.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote