The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-World

Old 07-05-2006, 05:55 PM   #51
tirminyl
Side-Kick

Default Re: Mutant power levels

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidol
they must be able to affect matter...not only tk...plus most telepaths cant do anything beyond the mind unless they are jean or prof. x level. Iceman can affect matter by forcing the atoms to freeze, so it just doesn't matter about how you affect it!
Who is Quentin Quire and what are his powers, same for the Stepford Cuckoos. They are omega leval mutants who are telepathic.

tirminyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:05 AM   #52
aidol
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirminyl
Who is Quentin Quire and what are his powers, same for the Stepford Cuckoos. They are omega leval mutants who are telepathic.
the stepford cuckoos aren't omega....maybe all together they are but not separate. Quentin is a powerful telepath...probably third to jean and prof. x...but i guess he can manipulate the matter by reality warping the mind and being able to generate psychic energy that broke his container...plus he can form and organize thoughts at about ten million per second.

aidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:32 PM   #53
tirminyl
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidol
the stepford cuckoos aren't omega....maybe all together they are but not separate. Quentin is a powerful telepath...probably third to jean and prof. x...but i guess he can manipulate the matter by reality warping the mind and being able to generate psychic energy that broke his container...plus he can form and organize thoughts at about ten million per second.
Fine. The Stepford Cuckoos are considered to be Omega but haven't been confirmed. They even put Quentin to shame and he is an Omega.

I will stop here as I believe my point is not getting across or I am not being clear enough.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:44 PM   #54
Majik1387
Banned User

Quote:
Fine. The Stepford Cuckoos are considered to be Omega but haven't been confirmed. They even put Quentin to shame and he is an Omega.

I will stop here as I believe my point is not getting across or I am not being clear enough.
By who exactly? This is the first I've heard of it.

Majik1387 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #55
01lduff
Side-Kick

what powers do the stepfor coockoos have

01lduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #56
Majik1387
Banned User

^Joint telepathy.

Old 07-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #57
Exploding Boy
Side-Kick

Cuckoos are not Omega. Just because they beat Quentin doesn't mean anything. People have beat Iceman, that doesn't make them Omega.

Exploding Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #58
triplefive
Side-Kick

I agree w/ Exploding Boy. They're definitely not omega.

--[FHM]--
triplefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:35 AM   #59
tirminyl
Side-Kick

I said they are considered to be Omega. They all individually are powerful telepaths. The fact they can link their mind into one makes their powers much much stronger. The Phoenix Force also contacted and resides in one or all of the sisters. Thats enough to imply they are Omega without officially saying it, stamping it on the power-level card, and shipping across America.

Old 07-07-2006, 02:35 PM   #60
Majik1387
Banned User

Quote:
I said they are considered to be Omega. They all individually are powerful telepaths. The fact they can link their mind into one makes their powers much much stronger. The Phoenix Force also contacted and resides in one or all of the sisters. Thats enough to imply they are Omega without officially saying it, stamping it on the power-level card, and shipping across America.
I'lll ask again, by who are they considered Omega?

Old 07-07-2006, 02:42 PM   #61
triplefive
Side-Kick

Quote:
Well we don't really know that yet... Warsong hasn't even come out. Just because they can serve as a host for the Phoenix as a group doesn't mean they're omega, either... Emma was a host for the Phoenix for a brief time and we all know she's not omega.

--[FHM]--
Old 07-07-2006, 05:17 PM   #62
aidol
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplefive
Well we don't really know that yet... Warsong hasn't even come out. Just because they can serve as a host for the Phoenix as a group doesn't mean they're omega, either... Emma was a host for the Phoenix for a brief time and we all know she's not omega.
yeah, the stepfords aren't omega by any standard, just because the phoenix decides to use you for her own reason doesn't make them an omega. She went into emma and emma is not an omega too. Phoenix was even inside necrom for a time being....point is, that even though phoenix seeks out omega hosts, the phoenix is only interested in the current omegas quentin and jean.

aidol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:16 AM   #63
tirminyl
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplefive
Did the force seek Emma, or did she trick it?

Old 07-10-2006, 02:23 PM   #64
Exploding Boy
Side-Kick

The force went into Emma because it would be easier to get to Scott in Emmas body.

Exploding Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #65
triplefive
Side-Kick

Oh, I guess I didn't hit post earlier...

She offered herself up as a host.

--[FHM]--
Old 07-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #66
tirminyl
Side-Kick

But the force was looking for Scott, not her correct? Was Scott retaining a portion of Jeans psych?

Old 07-11-2006, 11:23 AM   #67
triplefive
Side-Kick

It was looking to be the object of Scott's affections because Scott's optic blasts give the Phoenix energy, which the force has mistaken to be love...

So yes, the Phoenix only wanted to be Emma because it wanted something else, but it's not like you can't say the same for the Stepford Cuckoos -- we haven't even seen it yet.

--[FHM]--
Old 07-11-2006, 12:48 PM   #68
tirminyl
Side-Kick

No we haven't. I mentioned it as a possibility as one or all of the sisters have been waiting for the Force for sometime. We will see how they progress witht he story.

Old 05-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #69
ororomunroe19
New User - Level 0

magneto is not omega level ... he and storm are on the same le
vel so if shes alpha so is he

ororomunroe19 is offline   Reply With Quote