Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Misc. and Multiplatform Games

Old 03-01-2015, 12:15 AM   #576
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Marvel Heroes MMO

lastly from Nullrage

1:10
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

[Twitch Highlight]: NullRage Gets A Gift in Marvel Heroes.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

• 2 days ago

1:42

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

2 days ago

• 0:30

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

2 days ago

A Dash of Omega with a Sprinkle of Chaos!

Quote:
Late post for me, but then again I didn't even realize today was patch day (I've been on vacation for the last week and a half). Here's what you need to know about Friday's patchs!

So hopefully you know Omega already. If not, here's the quick down and dirty:

24% daily increase in XP, SIF, and RIF! This is the best time for leveling up as the week progresses, you'll get some crazy bonuses.

Omega point leveling is also 24% faster. Heck yea

Get OMEGA files for shared quests and Holo-Sim waves. Do 5 waves and you're set!

Collect them all for some awesome items and cool stuff like an Agent Coulson team-up
continue reading

From the Marvel heroes 2015 site it's self
Feb
15:02

Bobby Drake Cometh…

Pre-order one of the original X-Men, Iceman, today!
Ready for one of your most requested playable characters to arrive, True Believers?
A veritable Marvel Heroes 2015 cold front blew in last month with the arrival of the Winter Soldier –
and now it’s Iceman’s turn to take things to the next level.

For a limited time, pre-order his HERO PACK and get 10% off the regular price!
(Learn More)

Redeem Mystery Code: COMEGA
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 3/2/2015)
(Redemption
Instructions)

This weekend features a double event, Cosmic
Chaos
AND
Operation OMEGA!
(More Info...)

Grab one of the mostAstonishing
costumes we've made so far!

(More Info...)

source: ☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆ Age of Ultron Raid, Iceman, Streamer Support, Costumes n' more! , MMORPG.com ,Nullrage's YouTube Channel , Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015

Last edited by zenith16; 03-01-2015 at 12:53 AM.
zenith16 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:59 PM   #577
zenith16
Side-Kick

From the category of
☆☆☆☆☆ OTHER STUFF ☆☆☆☆☆

Not Sure Where To Put It lol

It's been stated that an Avengers Mansion in ruins will be appearing in the game this year. It was stated that it will not be a hub.

(TribalSage's note: This very well could be apart of the upcoming "Age Of Ultron Raid", which is the 3rd raid or possibly an upcoming one shot.

As stated below from

Quote:

Ryolnir
GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

March 1
Awesome recommendations!
You will be seeing Avengers Mansion this year, but it's the ruins version.

Ryan 'Ryolnir' Collins - Community Manager, Creative Designer
Ask me about: Forums, Story (& Any Lore), Costumes, Voice Over, everything.
Quote:

Ryolnir

GazillionLocation Asgard Staff

March 2

Quote:
@batmanxsuperman said:
Nice hub suggestions!! ryolnir any picture spoilers for the new ruins avengers hub?
No spoilers yet except that it's not a hub.

Talk of Game Mechanics

In 2014 it was stated dance emotes are completed on the majority of characters. On 03/02/15 Mr. B stated they won't be coming any time soon. Marvel never approved them for dance emotes.

02/25/15 Mr. B stated they are working on the Tenacity mechanic.
01/30/15 The Dodge Mechanic is going to be looked at soon.
Stated at the end of 2014: Character level scaling will be coming next year so players will be able to group up no matter what level they are.

Boss Improvements

☆☆☆☆☆ BOSSES IMPROVEMENTS ☆☆☆☆☆

Throughout the year Gaz will be improving bosses. These changes include but not limited to improved AI, visuals updates, improved and new powers to make their encounters more polished.

The first 3 bosses with improvements are Black Cat, Living Laser and Green Goblin. Black Cat's Poison Grenade will now have a flashing warning marker. The visual for the poison cloud is being made more visible and also lingers for about 2x longer than before. Her yank power will have a warning marker and the power is unresistable and deals more damage. She has a new Net power that she will use against ranged targets.

Living Laser's skillshot powers and movement power have improvements. His skillshot powers now look like real beams and his movement power will now show him properly dissolve into energy from the moment the power starts. 2 new powers have been added to his list. The first new power will have him change into energy in the air and shoots down below on players. There will be a warning marker before he touches down and anyone inside of the marker will be heavily slowed down. For the 2nd new power he creates a shield that reflects projectiles and also does damage to melee attackers.

Green Goblin's missile power and poison bomb have warning markers now. The poison has a more visible look to it also. He throws 2 boomerangs that not pierce and return to him. They can hit a total of 4 times(2 per boomerang). The "bomber run" used on the Raft version where he disappeared off screen has been rebuilt. It will now have him do a single dash forward while dropping bombs. They are still working on one of his powers the will work similarly to the "bomber run" you see currently on Live. It will be added at a later time.

Also from below

Marvel Heroes : David Hayter Chills with Us About Winter Soldier

Posted Mar 03, 2015

Winter Soldier recently was added to Marvel Heroes 2015. We had the opportunity to talk to WS's voice actor David Hayter, best known as Solid Snake, to find out more about Winter Soldier. Check out what he had to say in our exclusive mini-interview.

Quote:

MMORPG.com:
What is it about the Winter Soldier character that attracted you to the role?

David:
It was the name on the audition call sheet, and it was a Marvel game. Seemed worthwhile, no?

MMORPG.com:
How did you prepare for voicing Winter Soldier? Was there anything you found out in your preparation that surprised you about the character?

David:
First thing was to cut off my arm. You just can't do the Winter Soldier with two arms. After that, my preparation gets a little hazy.

MMORPG.com: Did you bring anything from your years of experience voicing Solid Snake for the Metal Gear Solid series into your performance as Winter Soldier?
David: Winter Soldier was fairly straightforward, but exceptional fun. He's pretty deep. He was once the young best friend/sidekick of Captain America, until he was tortured, and turned into a mindless assassin. So there's a lot of pain and resentment that goes into his history. I tend to think that he stays pretty isolated from the other heroes, with the possible exception of Captain America, who saved him from being just a soulless killing machine.
MMORPG.com: What was your favorite line to perform?
David: "I never thought an analyst of military technology would be so... cute." --Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid
Permalink | 1 comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/p...2DWo6LyMWxa.99

source: ☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆ Age of Ultron Raid, Iceman, Streamer Support, Costumes n' more! , MMORPG.com & Marvel Heroes 2015 Forum Home

Last edited by zenith16; 03-03-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:25 PM   #578
Mulholland-Jr
Gravy

When is Vision gonna be ready?

Mulholland-Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 06:43 PM   #579
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland-Jr View Post
When is Vision gonna be ready?
hmmm he should be ready when the age of Ultron mode is finally ready. Sorry I didn't answer right away I just had my service provider visit my place to see what needed fixing my web was out . which he'll have come another few days to finish up . there are new detail's on Ultron mode

☯ VISION ☯

ETA: Late April.
Dave Wittenberg will being doing the voice. Vision will have Laser (Solar Gem) beams.
Vision will be 400 ES. Vision's default costume with be his classic look and he is likely to have his movie costume on release. There are no summons planned for him.

☆☆☆☆☆ AGE OF ULTRON GAME MODE ☆☆☆☆☆

03/06/15 Ryolnir mentioned today that a Age of Ultron game mode was being worked on. I've inquired about it and I've been informed that Gazillion has decided to make the upcoming 3rd Raid(Age of Ultron Raid) into a game mode instead.
On 02/07/15 Mr. B stated this was set for the end of April. He also stated that the advance mission section was apart of the "3rd raid". On 02/21 Mr. B mentioned that gear level would increase with the "3rd raid". I am not sure if the gear level will increase with the new "Age of Ultron Game Mode" or if this has been moved to the second raid(Axis/Onslaught) or something else. I will post if I find out.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

I put up the other rest of the details that I missed for the past 2 days & half.

Last edited by zenith16; 03-06-2015 at 06:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 08:52 PM   #580
zenith16
Side-Kick

1:28

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes 2015 -- Iceman Meet the Voice trailer

• 1 day ago

☆☆☆☆☆ PETS ☆☆☆☆☆

New Spider Ham will be an Achievement reward.

New Old Lace Urban Camo will be an Achievement reward.

09/23/14 Chance for a Cosmo pet at some point.
Stated in 2014: There is a chance we could see Lucky aka Pizza Dog as a pet in the future. Here's an article to explain who Pizza Dog is.. http://comicsalliance.com/hawkeye-11...-storytelling/

☆☆☆☆☆ THE REPUTATION SYSTEM ☆☆☆☆☆

It will be weekly, fun, easy and forgiving.
There will be badges associated with the rep system. There are 5 different emblems so far. They have a SHIELD logo on them and the colors are Bronze, Green, Silver, Gold and I believe the last is Platinum.

☆☆☆☆☆ SUPERGROUPS ☆☆☆☆☆

03/02/15 The SG improvements unfortunately not be happening anytime soon.

Genosha videos were included in the latest patch. Major spoilers, don't watch if you want to see them in game first

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

More Genosha Videos

Psylocke is the in motion video! I had to say that much.
☯HAWKEYE☯

Hawkeye's Ultimate costume is next.

☯ COLOSSUS ☯

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Iceman and Punisher's 52

Quote:

Whooo hoooo! Big update! Now, if I can only find 400 splinters.
Iceman cometh!
Bobby Drake is in the house! Time to tell enemies to 'Chill out'. ha ha... get it? Sigh.....
But seriously though, I know lots of people are looking forward to him and I really hope he's as awesome and as fun as he could be.
Punisher 52
About time. No, seriously. Anyone who played him knows that this guy definitely needs an upgrade badly. Power resource? Of course there's a new power resource for him. This is going to be Ammo! And you also get a new bad ass Battle Van as his Ult. Guess I get to play Punisher while trying to get 400 ES again.

Published: 05 March 2015
Continue Reading
From the site it's self

Iceman has joined Marvel Heroes 2015. Many fans would agree that Bobby still ranks asone of the coolest X-Men ever -- and not just literally.

Bobby Drake's icy arsenal in Marvel Heroes 2015 includes everything from expected moves like Ice Beam, Ice Sled, and Wave of Icicles to...well, building a snowman. He even swings an ice blade, detonates explosive ice statues, unleashes patches of ice to slow down enemies headed his way, and summons Ice Golems and miniature versions of himself to fight beside him.
(Learn More)

Redeem Mystery Code: BOBBYD
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PDT 3/10/2015)
(Redemption Instructions)

Midtown Madness is back! Get extra loot,
collect Midtown Fortune Cards and more!

(More Info...)

Iceman's first alternatecostume is from a universe
where Apocalypse has taken over.

(More Info...)

+100% SIF, RIF, and Orb pickup range,
plus
more in Midtown or Industry City!
(More Info...)

Need a gift for a friend... or yourself? Grab
one of our game cards!

ource: ☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆ Age of Ultron Raid, Iceman, Streamer Support, Costumes n' more! , MMORPG.com ,Nullrage's YouTube Channel , Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015

Last edited by zenith16; 03-07-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:11 PM   #581
zenith16
Side-Kick

☯ BEAST ☯
Cat Beast is currently our official Beast, similar to the NPC, yes. In the future, we may update him. I can't speak to the costumes for a playable Beast as there's no official plans for one right now, but I'd guess they'd be Cat Beast + Classic Beast, with NuBeast or All New X-Men as the third alt.

Beast was originally planned for 2014 but then it was stated he was pushed back to 2015. From the sound of Ryolnir's comment said there's no official plans for a playable Beast.. he did name 3 costumes so I'm hoping he might be a surprise hero this year and he just said that to throw us off.
In 2014 it was stated he will be 200 ES.

☯ SHE HULK ☯

03/12/15 Let me make a slight correct on Doomsaw's reddit post. It wouldn't be much of a Surprise if you knew who was coming. Surprise Witness will call in a random Team-Up from the entire roster, not just who you have unlocked....except She-Hulk.
03/12/15 She-Hulk power (Surprise Witness!) is very unique - it summons a random team-up from your roster for a duration. (It's not a sig or ultimate, just a regular power you can opt in to).
"We want to primarily take a bad-education / serious approach with her with some moments of levity and humor (in her powers and dialogue) to honor how she's written in most comics."

It was mentioned in 2014 she would have her Lawyer costume. This will be her alt costume.

Link: https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...x-this-fall/p1

☆☆☆☆☆ CRAFTING/ENCHANTS ☆☆☆☆☆

Stated in 2014: Transferring visual effects coming.
Stated in 2014: There are no plans for a rune conversion system. For those not sure of what the rune conversion system is, it's the system in Diablo 2. For example: 3 Ort Runes can convert to 1 Thul Rune.
Stated in 2014: Craftable pets may be coming soon through Cybernetics.
Genosha Raid Crafting. Please note: The credit costs in the recipe are placeholder.

Old 03-14-2015, 08:11 PM   #582
zenith16
Side-Kick

The next lady Thor costume is done , now we just have to wait for her identity to be revealed so we can get spoilers details below

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/2317027#Comment_2317027

Hawkeye and black widow will get QOL for avengers 2
https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...ack-hawkeye/p6

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/disc...black-widow/p1

Luck of the Irish!

Quote:

Welcome to another great holiday around the corner as Marvel Heroes celebrates St. Patrick's day! (Please read the following in your best leprechaun voice).
Lucky Clover Buffs
77% XP, SIF and RIF Buff
4 leaf clover buff that offers you a chance to defeat a specific boss to receive special St. Patty's gifts (pretty similar to Halloween and Christmas). The loot includes a higher chance at uniques and other fun St. Patty's day themed items.
Guaranteed buff on the completion of your first shared quest
Published: 13 March 2015

continue Reading

Lastly from the marvel heroes site it's self

The Advance Pack 2 hasn’t been available for weeks – but from March 14-16,you’ve got one last
chance to save big bucks, securing all of Marvel Heroes 2015’s playable Super Heroes for the year!

You’ll get Iceman and Winter Soldier right away, plus 10 more heroes – and villains! – to come.
Next up is She-Hulk,and others you can expect down the line include Doctor Doom, Vision, Blade,
Kitty Pryde and more!

(Learn More)

We celebrate St. Patrick’s Day all week with an

event worth screaming like Banshee about!
(More
Info...)

Will you draw the equivalent of a four-leaf clover

for a great boost or themed visual artifact?
(More Info...)

Rogue’s legacy includes her Age of X identity of...

Legacy. Grab her new costume today!
(MoreInfo...)

Celebrate 40 years of Colossus with his origin

costume from GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1!
(More Info...)

source: ☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆ Age of Ultron Raid, Iceman, Streamer Support, Costumes n' more! , Hub4 Heroes.com & Marvel Heroes 2015

Last edited by zenith16; 03-14-2015 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #583
Havok83
Side-Kick

I really wish they'd update the older character models. The newer skins that have been released look so much more detailed and realistic than the older characters. Its like the game has two competing art styles and it can be jarring

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:45 PM   #584
zenith16
Side-Kick

They aren't sure yet but with the new ARMOR event, they may reward us with ultimate upgrade token :

http://www.twitch.tv/thejunglequeen/c/6346479

Here's the Youtube version for it as well

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
2:16:54

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Marvel Heroes 2015 DUO Raid (March 17 2015)

• 3 days ago

@Ryolnir just dropped a few spoilers. A list of stuff to come, along with some new things, like IW getting a QoL that will be on TC next week.

Quote:

Ryolnir
GazillionLocation The Battle Van Staff
March 15
And I figured I'd list what content we're working on (schedule be damned):

• Onslaught Raid
  • Cosmic Midtown & ICP
  • Cosmic X-Defense & Holo-Sim
  • Achievements
  • Ultron Game Mode (Perhaps to be converted into a raid in the future)
  • Danger Room (Currently being expanded to be more diverse)
  • Unified Story Mode
  • Limbo (Completely revamped)
  • [REDACTED] (Not the traditional kind of content)
  • Perhaps a new form of Terminal with some advanced features.
  • Secret Invasion (New story content, new patrol zone)
  • More stuff.

That's not to speak of the System changes coming through, such as the Team-Up Revamp (which is coming in hot this month, may be spilling into April - will have details on a livestream this week). And of course there's always 52 Reviews (not content), Design Updates (like IW coming up soon), and boss reworks.

(Did @Ryolnir just spoil an Invisible Woman update will be on TC next week? Yes he did.)

I'd like to level with all of you personally in that we also find it frustrating that things keep getting pushed back and are looking to group their release dates to be as effective as possible going forth in a way that makes sense instead of pushing them back one week at a time. Once we lock down that schedule, I'll be posting it in a Content Update Thread similar to our 52 Review Tracker.

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...omment_2327648

☯ VISION ☯

03/19/15 He will have a phase mode(light, floated and phasing through people) and ultra dense mode(where his punches hit like a truck) which will fundamentally change some of his powers. Depending on the mode(phase or dense) the power icon will flip back and forth. Vision will be able to take control of robots and even blow them up. Sort of like what Emma can do with her powers.

He will likely walk then transition into a float.

Vision Classic Default.

☯ SHADOWCAT ☯

03/21/15

03/19/15 She is still awhile away from spoilers.

☯ BLADE ☯

ETA: Halloween 2015.

Ryolnir would like to get Snipes or Crews for the voice of Blade.

03/19/15 They are still looking in to getting Wesley Snipes.

☯ MAGIK ☯

03/21/15

☯PUNISHER☯

03/19/15 Alves costume just needs some legal paperwork complete, it sometimes takes awhile but it will go through eventually. ETA: Maybe a few weeks at the latest.

03/13/15 It was mentioned Rachael Cole costume is tied up with the lawyers but he thinks that everything is worked out and she could be released this week.

She will be voiced by Kimberly D. Brooks.

☯ BLACK WIDOW ☯

ETA: AoU movie launch.

03/10/15 We will look at Black Widow to coincide with the Avengers movie for at least tuning, more if able.

03/19/15 They are looking to possibly give her a new power that she does in the AoU trailer. The new power might not happen till post movie launch.

☯ HAWKEYE ☯

ETA: AoU movie launch.

03/10/15 Ryolnir stated that the plan for him is like the one for Black Widow.

03/19/15 They are looking to possibly give him a new power that he does in the AoU trialer. The new power might not happen till post movie launch

☆☆☆☆☆ GAME MECHANICS ☆☆☆☆☆

03/19/15 Protected will be a new mechanic/team buff that shields others from a certain percent of damage and also heals them a certain percent per second that will be coming to team ups and future characters. This will first be introduced with the Invisible Woman QoL. Some of the possible candidates that were named for this are Hawkeye's Healing Arrow, Scarlet Witches Defensive Bubble, Dr. Strange's Seal of the Vashanti and future characters.
As the game grows they want to expand on raid compositions and team compositions in general. They want individual heroes to provide different styles of team buffs to provide better quality for the growth of the game as a whole.

☯ NIGHTCRAWLER ☯

03/19/15 He will be getting his QoL after Hawkeye and Black Widow. There's a lot more work that needs to be done compared to them which include animations.

☯ HERCULES ☯

03/17/15 Ryolnir mentioned he doesn't see any reason he won't make it into the game as a playable at some point.

Stated in 2014: Not on the short list for Advance Pack 2 but is on the list to get into the game eventually, along with several of his compatriots.

☯ ADAM WARLOCK ☯

03/17/15 Ryolnir mentioned he doesn't see any reason he won't make it into the game as a playable at some point.

☆☆☆☆☆TEAM UPS GENERAL INFO☆☆☆☆☆

03/16/15 Team Up Revamp Live ETA: "The team-up update (AKA Team-Up 2.0) is a pretty massive amount of work and is most likely going to ship around the end of April or so."

<

h1 style="color:red;">03/19/15 "Phase 1" of the team up revamp consist of the powers which will consist of adding new powers to existing team-ups that currently don't have many attack powers. Team ups will have a signature power similar to a playable character. They will still have 3 modes but will now be called "Style", this can be seen in the pic. Team-ups will also getting more health for better survival, this will also be addressed with team up gear that can add to health and other things. Phase 1 may also include the team up gear revamp as well, but that's undecided.

There's a good chance they may not release anymore new team ups till they launch the team up rework.

The boost from the team-up pre-order will be coming with the Team up rework.

☆☆☆☆☆ GEAR ☆☆☆☆☆

03/02/15 Marvel Heroes will soon introduce Gems into the game. Gems will allow you to enhance items. There will not be a "Gem Crafter" NPC to level.

03/20/15 "Sockets won't be random per item. That would suck. They are uniform across item types."

(Tribalsage's note: Well from piecing things together this and other info not listed here, it has led me to believe that it is apart of Starktech. Mr. B mentioned awhile ago that he didn't want to do set items unless he could figure out a new and better way to do them.. I have a feeling he may of figured it out. Unfortunately I lost the set items section in editing long ago that had some brief info about it.)

This was found on TC last weekend. Someone found it in a cosmic terminal. After bringing it up to Ryolnir and asking about it he posted and said that this was an upcoming Any Hero Unique.

Here is the one from 03/19/15 shown on the live stream.

Last edited by zenith16; 03-21-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:45 PM   #585
zenith16
Side-Kick

Marvel Heroes 2015

A chat with Solid Snake: David Hayter on Marvel Heroes, voice acting, and if video game movies will ever be good

David Hayter is one of video gaming’s treasures. Best known as the voice behind Metal Gear Solid’s Snake, he’s also familiar to the ears of anyone who’s played Eternal Darkness, Star Wars: The Old Republic, and République. Lately he’s been joining Marvel’s cast of ever-growing actors to play a superhero, voicing The Winter Soldier in MMO Marvel Heroes.
“When I saw this audition come through from Marvel, I couldn't resist,” said Hayter.

There's somewhere around 500 to 600 Achievements on launch which include team up achievements. They should take around 6 months to complete. They will be rolling out all of the hero achievements at once, along with many achievements that don't require a specific hero. Each hero will have 3 "standard" achievements. 1) Reach level 60. 2) Collect their respective uniques. 3) Defeat Dr. Doom in 180 seconds. The last one is to make sure you actually know how to play the hero and didn't just wander around MM for 60 levels using your basic attack.

Some Achievements will auto-complete at the beginning, but most will have to be done after it launches. All achievements will have rewards and give achievement points. Some will have very unique rewards including Omega Points. They will be granting "Omega Point Achievement Reward Boxes" which stack to insanely high numbers so you will be able to keep them and use them when the Omega point cap is raised. There are also "Meta" achievements that are big bundles with different rewards. Only the "Hero" achievements get Omega Orbs. There are currently no achievements or feats for owning costumes, but there is an achievement for having a hero at prestige 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.

Q: Will every hero have an alternate/variant costume reward to earn?

A: "All of the achievement rewards will be alternate costumes / variants. (Note that some are not technically "reskins", but close enough that you would describe them as such)."

PLEASE NOTE: Numbers shown can be only plac
☆☆☆☆☆ MODES/ZONES GENERAL INFO ☆☆☆☆☆

03/15/15 Cosmic MM/ICP TC ETA: Possibly next week. Cosmic X-Def/Holo-Sim TC ETA:
It was also mentioned that perhaps a new form of Terminal with some advanced features will be coming as well.

03/21/15 Cosmic Medallions, Boss-specific artifacts and Boss-specific uniques all have double the change of dropping. Uniques with Challenge Bonus, Costume cores with 3 or more bonuses and Reliquaries of Rarity have a much higher chance of dropping.

03/20/15 The Hero Tokens from Cosmic Patrol Zones will be as rare as you would expect - along the lines of costume drops. They are somewhat of a flavorful bonus more than anything, you won't be able to "farm" them and that's why it's not an issue that it's only 5 or 6 bosses.

03/14/15 X-Defense and Holo Sim are on the docket for a loot review but it will be awhile before it happens.

03/19/15 X-Def and Holo-Sim loot revamp coming with the launch of the Cosmic versions. The cosmic versions of all 4 modes are more challenging, level 60 only versions. They are aimed at "Well geared" level 60 characters and who really aren't getting a challenge at the regular modes.

eholders right now, so some will be super low or super high.

Also, new stuff

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discu...ew-blog#latest

From the site it's self

What do you get when you combine ten of our biggest eventsand sales, and run them all at once?
Big Ten in Marvel Heroes 2015, that's what! From Cosmic Chaos andFortune Favors You to Odin’s Bounty
and a Big Ten Daily Gift –- even playing with devs! –- there’ssomething here for everyone.
Play this weekend or you’re really missing out!
(Learn More)

Redeem Mystery Code: BIG10
(EXPIRES AT 12:00 PM PST 3/25/2015)
(Redemption Instructions)

Looking to add a bunch of Heroes to your roster at
80% off face value? How’s 43 at oncesound?...
(More Info...)

Whodoesn’t want a few extra Gs to spend on
new Heroes, items and other fun stuff? Save up!
(More Info...)

She-Hulk, Vision and Doctor Doom will become
playable in the near future. Buy together andsave!
(More Info...)

Jennifer Walters steps out of thecourtroom and
into your playable roster soon. Pre-order her now!
(More Info...)

source: ☆★ THE FUTURE OF MH ★☆ Age of Ultron Raid, Iceman, Streamer Support, Costumes n' more! & Marvel Heroes 2015

Last edited by zenith16; 03-25-2015 at 12:50 AM.
Old Today, 03:07 AM   #586
Havok83
Side-Kick

they've practically been giving away Splinters this week. I have enough for at least 2 characters. Im going to continue to bank them but if and when I do, Im looking at Iceman and Nightcrawler

Havok83 is offline   Reply With Quote