The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 12-21-2014, 02:49 AM   #376
Blackman
C'mon Son

Default Re: Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
The thing about The Office is that 90-100% of that cast became really unlikable on the way to the end of the series. The only one that might not apply to is Dwight, who might have actually gotten nicer (or at least, what could be construed as nice coming from him).

Everyone on P&R is as likable as they ever were. Except where Jerry is concerned (though that occasionally rubs me the wrong way).
yeah that's a big problem with the Office.

I remember the episode with Jim and Pam's baby's christening and most of the cast just spent the whole episode complaining, b***ing, and making fun of everyone else.

Andy got it the worst his final season. Really surprised that they turned him into such an a**hole after spending all that time since s3 making him likable just to make him a jerk again.
Pam started to seem really selfish/bad to me that final season too.

At least Michael and Dwight were mean in a funny way, most of the time.
Im glad everyone, for the most part, got a happy ending though

But back to Parks and Rec yeah every character is likable and I can't say that for many shows that have been/were on the air for a long time. Maybe 1 other show. The only one I would say I come close to not liking is Eichner/Craig. He has a lot of funny lines but his schtick wore thin, but at least they know not to use it and limit his screentime.

Blackman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:26 AM   #377
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys

Default Re: Parks and Recreation - Part 2

Ironically fans would say that's how they were supposed to be from the jump considering that's how the UK version was. They were all pricks.

terry78 is online now   Reply With Quote