The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2013, 06:41 PM   #976
Joe_Kickass
Side-Kick
 
Joe_Kickass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,015
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xyt0xin View Post
I'm going to hell for laughing this hard.

"steve perry"

"linebacker neck"

"stuntman"

lololol all the way to the bank
There's a difference in saying "I don't think she looks like MJ" and just making fun of her. Jesus, that just makes me sick to my stomach.
And people say PETER was an a-hole/douchebag in TASM? Hypocrites.

Joe_Kickass is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #977
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,843
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkyFresh View Post
Yay, more attacks on the posters instead of talking about the topic. Listen, I'm sure are actually some attractive posters on this forum...in fact, I KNOW there are because I've seen pictures. Also, without straying into egotistical territory, I think that I'm a pretty handsome fellow myself even if I'm a midget.

But even if a poster here at the hype is a 5'3, 320 lb albino with crooked teeth and more freckles on their face than stars in the sky...it's entirely possible that poster can differentiate between average beauty and exceptional beauty.
Well put. I'm also quite confidant with my looks. No worries there. And I actually know a very sexy midget irl. Don't sell yourself short.......

aw crap. No pun intended.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #978
mayo23
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,605
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

She's probably cutting herself right now in her bathroom. Shame on you.

mayo23 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:46 PM   #979
Joe_Kickass
Side-Kick
 
Joe_Kickass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,015
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkyFresh View Post
Yay, more attacks on the posters instead of talking about the topic. Listen, I'm sure are actually some attractive posters on this forum...in fact, I KNOW there are because I've seen pictures. Also, without straying into egotistical territory, I think that I'm a pretty handsome fellow myself even if I'm a midget.

But even if a poster here at the hype is a 5'3, 320 lb albino with crooked teeth and more freckles on their face than stars in the sky...it's entirely possible that poster can differentiate between average beauty and exceptional beauty.
You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You people are jaded and pathetic.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
That's extremelly shallow. What happened to making a good movie?
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.

Joe_Kickass is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #980
Sentinel X
optical illusion
 
Sentinel X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Like you care?
Posts: 10,352
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Its funny because plenty of girls find me attractive and being that I am a part-time waiter I get at least one a week asking me if I am a model. I'm not trying to boast or anything but are you really going to go there? lol....yes every single person who likes comic books must be a fat, slob unattractive loser living in their parent's basement. Yep, its kind of the price you have to pay when you decide to be a fan of comic book characters

__________________
..._...|..____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
Sentinel X is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #981
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant
 
pr0xyt0xin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: United States
Posts: 4,843
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Kickass View Post
You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You people are jaded and pathetic.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
That's extremelly shallow. What happened to making a good movie?
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.
evidenced by what? her being casted? Kirsten Dunst is on the phone, she wants to speak with you.

You better cool it with the personal insults btw, mods don't seem to like that kind of stuff.

__________________
2014 Cinematic Adventures:
Noah | Captain America: The Winter Soldier | The Amazing Spider-Man 2 | Godzilla | X-Men: Days of Future Past | Dawn of the Planet of the Apes | Guardians of the Galaxy | Lucy
pr0xyt0xin is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #982
Double B
Side-Kick
 
Double B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,154
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Kickass View Post
You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You people are jaded and pathetic.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
That's extremelly shallow. What happened to making a good movie?
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.
And you calling people pathetic is better than people commenting on Shailene because...?

Practice what you preach.

Double B is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #983
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator
 
craigdbfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Interstellar
Posts: 27,940
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Everyone take it down a notch with the personal insults otherwise infractions will start to be passed out accordingly.

__________________
Quote:
For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #984
mayo23
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,605
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
And you calling people pathetic is better than people commenting on Shailene because...?

Practice what you preach.
Honestly though? I think he's just calling as he sees it.

There's a strong reason why all of my friends who are girls who like comic books, superheros, cosplay and video games hate this community.


Last edited by mayo23; 02-26-2013 at 06:59 PM.
mayo23 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #985
Vid Electricz
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,845
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Kickass View Post
You realize that potentially dozens of actresses tried out for this part right? They chose her for a reason.
You people are jaded and pathetic.
You're basically saying MJ is nothing more than eye candy, a object to draw sexual feelings from.
That's extremelly shallow. What happened to making a good movie?
What's more important, a good movie or a faithful movie? She evidently has something that will make this character special.

#Damnthatsgood

Vid Electricz is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:02 PM   #986
RustyCage
Come what may..
 
RustyCage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Gotham
Posts: 4,011
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post


pretty smile she has
Okay, that's just too cute not to love.

More like this!

__________________
Why do we fall?
RustyCage is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #987
samsnee
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4,011
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

She doesn't look the part to me, that's all I say. Can't we just have Emma wear a red wig and have her play both parts?

samsnee is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #988
Joe_Kickass
Side-Kick
 
Joe_Kickass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,015
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
And you calling people pathetic is better than people commenting on Shailene because...?

Practice what you preach.
If you can't handle it yourself, don't dish it out. It's because you are.
You're basing this entire actress' worth off of solely her looks.
Is that right? Can you say with a straight face that that is even remotely right?
It's disturbing how much crap people will throw at a person just because that person doesn't resemble a FICTIONAL character as close as they're "suppose" to be.

Joe_Kickass is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #989
AF3619
WOOO!
 
AF3619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: México
Posts: 6,222
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

why can´t MJ be a normal Teenager that Peter meets ? why she has to be supermodel? and will you take let´s say Megan Foxx over this?
i say if she can act and look the part great
if she just looks great but not act....well...no
plus look at her here she looks good

__________________
avvy by Kane52630
"-On belif of the fair people of New York city and real rhinos everywhere i ask you to put your mechanized paws in the air

-[Over the top russian accent] NEVER!, I CRUSH YOU, I KILL YOU, I DESTROY YOU

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
AF3619 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #990
Johnny
Side-Kick
 
Johnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: undisclosed
Posts: 1,834
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

Of course, it's the typical "The actor doesn't look the part" nonsense. Same as Ledger and Hathaway, why shouldn't it be with her as well. Just an idea, google her. She looks great, these amateur set pics don't do her any justice. And actually try to be open-minded for once, please.

Johnny is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #991
spideyguy16
My name is.
 
spideyguy16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: TeeeeXas
Posts: 2,704
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

i just wish her hair was more red. only nitpick, then again, it could look better in film

__________________
WEBBHEAD

spideyguy16 is offline  
Old 02-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #992
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: Shailene Woodley IS Mary Jane Watson!

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.