The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Sports

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2017, 10:51 AM   #1
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Awesome SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

YOnce again, I'm setting up Season XV of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV, that's good enough for me )

As some of you are aware, my life has changed in recent years as I'm going to approach my 50th birthday in the Fall, with a new 6 year old boy and soon to be 4 year old daughter... on top of my 19 year old son. I'm tired. I have other commitments. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll run the league... but my involvement in this thread will be minimal at best... Though when I said the same thing last year, and I blasted you guys with updates every week hahaha

Maybe you guys will have to be more "into your own trash talk", and colourful updates & standings would be appreciated.

Pre sent out invites to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), happened today, so hopefully everyone is on board... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 9 years. However, if people wanna bail, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

Also, seeing as I'm old & crotchety, maybe one of you keener types can tell me which poster has been banned last year seeing as we no longer allow banned users from playing in the Hype League.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

It says everyone has renewed, but I find this suspicious...
Let me know, and I'll confirm your name... in bold below.

The current order in the divisions below are how you finished last year.

(16 teams... 4 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan
3. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
4. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. Latverian Locos -killface (Defending Champ!!! Moider da bum!!! )
2. Regulators - Kaleb
3. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
4. The Deadcruisers - Kane52630

Gold Key Division

1. The Butterflies - ARROGANCE
2. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick
3. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
4. The Incredible Hulks - The Incredible Hulk

Fawcett Division

1. The Hobbit Brigade - JewishHobbit
2. House Hush - Hush
3. Matt's Man-Spiders - Matt
4. The HH Jabronis - HaplessHenchman

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.


__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."

Last edited by Themanofbat; 08-03-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:13 PM   #2
NewYorkSpider
Norm!
 
NewYorkSpider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 26,892
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

All signed up and ready!

NewYorkSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:19 PM   #3
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Potential draft date set for August 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Thoughts?

__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:02 PM   #4
Kane52630
Just Some Nut
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 93,597
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanofbat View Post
Potential draft date set for August 28th @ 9:30 pm EST

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me.

__________________
INTERSPACE | STARCADIAN
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 03:18 PM   #5
Kaleb
Devil of Hells Kitchen
 
Kaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 25,194
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!


__________________
Avatar by Hunter Rider
Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
Immortalfire
Nothing So Divine
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Immortalfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: In the pale moonlight
Posts: 59,782
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

It's June.

__________________
D A W G S

Vartha ~ (1961-2017) Our Mod of Thunder
Immortalfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:03 PM   #7
Kane52630
Just Some Nut
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York Subway
Posts: 93,597
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortalfire View Post
It's June.

__________________
INTERSPACE | STARCADIAN
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:04 PM   #8
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortalfire View Post
It's June.
It takes time to rally ALL the troops.

__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:18 PM   #9
Immortalfire
Nothing So Divine
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Immortalfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: In the pale moonlight
Posts: 59,782
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Maybe I'll launch the Pick em in April next year.

__________________
D A W G S

Vartha ~ (1961-2017) Our Mod of Thunder
Immortalfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 07:32 PM   #10
killface
Side-Kick
 
killface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,246
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

good to go


killface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:50 PM   #11
JewishHobbit
Banned User
 
JewishHobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 26,743
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Are the divisions/players purposely shuffled from previous seasons? I've always been on Fawcett with Hench, Hush, and Matt (as of last year) but Yahoo has me on National with CC, Hush, and Kaleb

Oh... and I'm in

JewishHobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 09:55 PM   #12
ARROGANCE
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 362
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

The Butterflies are in

__________________

ARROGANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 11:23 PM   #13
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man
 
Hush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: The Planet Of OA
Posts: 16,727
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Hush is in.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I like love stories. Preferably the love stories that involve a woman without enough money to pay the pizza man, so she has to pay for it....with her vagina.
Avvy by Hunter Rider

H.E.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:28 AM   #14
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewishHobbit View Post
Are the divisions/players purposely shuffled from previous seasons? I've always been on Fawcett with Hench, Hush, and Matt (as of last year) but Yahoo has me on National with CC, Hush, and Kaleb

Oh... and I'm in
All the Divisions will remain the same.
This will be the 3rd year with the 4 Division Format after a 5 year 2 Division format.
I just have to make them as such, and make the schedule reflective of the 2 games within the schedule, and play two other divs format.

__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #15
Matt
IKYN Guy Groupie
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 80,998
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanofbat View Post
YOnce again, I'm setting up Season XV of the Super Hero Hype Fantasy Football League. (seeing as I set up Season V,VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII, XIII & XIV, that's good enough for me )

As some of you are aware, my life has changed in recent years as I'm going to approach my 50th birthday in the Fall, with a new 6 year old boy and soon to be 4 year old daughter... on top of my 19 year old son. I'm tired. I have other commitments. I guess what I'm saying is that I'll run the league... but my involvement in this thread will be minimal at best... Though when I said the same thing last year, and I blasted you guys with updates every week hahaha

Maybe you guys will have to be more "into your own trash talk", and colourful updates & standings would be appreciated.

Pre sent out invites to last years players (I think... let me know if you didn't get the invite), happened today, so hopefully everyone is on board... seeing as there has been good rivalries over the past 9 years. However, if people wanna bail, I'll give out the league info to whoever wants to play in an order that will follow this post.

Also, seeing as I'm old & crotchety, maybe one of you keener types can tell me which poster has been banned last year seeing as we no longer allow banned users from playing in the Hype League.

And please, if you're going to sign up, play your players throughout the season. We've had problems in the past with players not being serious enough to play their players. So if you don't think you're committed to playing, please let someone else to join.

Thanks.

Any suggestions/changes to the rules are welcomed.

It says everyone has renewed, but I find this suspicious...
Let me know, and I'll confirm your name... in bold below.

The current order in the divisions below are how you finished last year.

(16 teams... 4 divisions)

Timely Division

1. The Pickled Peppers - Themanofbat
2. SF's Backstabbers - Spider-Fan
3. New York Spiders - NewYorkSpider
4. HawkPride - Phaedrus45

National Division

1. Latverian Locos -killface (Defending Champ!!! Moider da bum!!! )
2. Regulators - Kaleb
3. W'sOrNothing - wiegeabo
4. The Deadcruisers - Kane52630

Gold Key Division

1. The Butterflies - ARROGANCE
2. Coastal Camel Toes - ComicChick
3. Heavily-Armed Lemurs - bored
4. The Incredible Hulks - The Incredible Hulk

Fawcett Division

1. The Hobbit Brigade - JewishHobbit
2. House Hush - Hush
3. Matt's Man-Spiders - Matt
4. The HH Jabronis - HaplessHenchman

Once you've registered, please post your team name so I know who's who.

If you can, try and keep the same team name... because I just love consistency.

I'm in! I shall register as soon as I get home from my office.

Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 01:36 PM   #16
ComicChick
Mmmm... Pizza
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 67,533
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

in it to win it

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”
RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(


I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 09:16 AM   #17
Matt
IKYN Guy Groupie
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 80,998
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'm in! I shall register as soon as I get home from my office.
Apparently there is no registration this year and I should read more carefully. At any rate, the Man-Spiders are in!

Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:04 PM   #18
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,107
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

I'm in, but I had to get a new yahoo account because, apparently, if you lose you're yahoo password, you are utterly boned.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:40 PM   #19
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
I'm in, but I had to get a new yahoo account because, apparently, if you lose you're yahoo password, you are utterly boned.
Make sure you edit all your crap properly so you'll get the email next year.

__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:42 PM   #20
Themanofbat
Never Mind the Buttocks...
 
Themanofbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: With your Mom in Moncton, NB, Canada
Posts: 40,455
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Apparently there is no registration this year and I should read more carefully. At any rate, the Man-Spiders are in!
Yeah, it's an auto renew, but I don't trust it and I want the people to post in here just to confirm they're gonna play.

Otherwise, there could be a team or two that auto drafts and never plays their players.

__________________
Alea Jacta Est

"It's disturbing when young people believe right-wing political hype.
It's like rock'n roll never happened."
Themanofbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 07:21 PM   #21
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Spider-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In the neighborhood!
Posts: 48,437
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

posting confirmed!!!

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #22
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 37,107
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanofbat View Post
Make sure you edit all your crap properly so you'll get the email next year.
Ok. Well, I'll need the email or link for this year so I can play

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 12:50 AM   #23
ComicChick
Mmmm... Pizza
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Over Yonder
Posts: 67,533
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

don't let him in!

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”
RIP to the Mod of Thunder :(


I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall
ComicChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 09:54 AM   #24
The Incredible Hulk
Bad Hombre
 
The Incredible Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps!
Posts: 32,742
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Back...of course

__________________
Superheroes: Serious Business!
The Incredible Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:32 PM   #25
bored
One Sexy Lemur
 
bored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: sitting in my nowhere land
Posts: 13,279
Default Re: SHHFFL XV - The OFFICIAL Fantasy Football League of SHHype!!!

Viva Lemurs!

(sorry for the delayed response, i'm studying for the bar exam)

__________________
COPYWRITED
IMAGE
bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of Mandatory Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2018 All Rights Reserved.