The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

Old 02-16-2017, 02:14 AM   #76
Superchan
Side-Kick

Default Re: The DCEU slate, what is it? What should it be?

WB's plans regarding the DCEU are all up in the air, I believe that only after WW and JL will we know what WB's plans are.

Superchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 04:59 AM   #77
BH/HHH
You Are My World

I imagine Suicide Squad 2 will probably be more of a Deadshot film. Which I think would be a smart move cause they can't do a Deadshot solo.

I still think WBs will reveal there plans at Comic Con.

BH/HHH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:05 PM   #78
Greenlite
Side-Kick

Will Smith supported by others, I wonder how much role Harley Quinn will play since she's got her own movie, unless Will goes after Margot. I think it'd be epic if Deadshot survives while everyone around him dies in epic fashion, or Deadshot dies Braveheart style and the rest skwad go ape at ARGUS or their enemies =P

Anyway I don't know how much they can do at CC, WW's finished, Aquaman's still well over a year out, The Rock's 2019, can't announce Superman in Black Adam because Sup's still dead, can't announce MOS2 for the same reason, the only thing they can come up with is a kick ass JL trailer, panel, and the only interesting announcements they can do are new directors and casts...maybe for SS2 and GCS...Ivy, Selina, ?Batgirl, SS2 roster

Greenlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:58 AM   #79
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlite View Post
Will Smith supported by others, I wonder how much role Harley Quinn will play since she's got her own movie, unless Will goes after Margot. I think it'd be epic if Deadshot survives while everyone around him dies in epic fashion, or Deadshot dies Braveheart style and the rest skwad go ape at ARGUS or their enemies =P

Anyway I don't know how much they can do at CC, WW's finished, Aquaman's still well over a year out, The Rock's 2019, can't announce Superman in Black Adam because Sup's still dead, can't announce MOS2 for the same reason, the only thing they can come up with is a kick ass JL trailer, panel, and the only interesting announcements they can do are new directors and casts...maybe for SS2 and GCS...Ivy, Selina, ?Batgirl, SS2 roster
They can announce Superman in either a solo sequel or Black Adam because they've already announced he's coming back, last year at CC Henry was there with the rest of the cast and they had an image with the entire JL. Plus the people who take notice of comic con are the hardcore fans that know anyway.

I think they will announce the new slate at CC.

#TEAM SNYDER
Old 02-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #80
writer0327
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlite View Post

They can announce MoS2, but the fact is they don't have any real plans for one as of now. Maybe they do and they just want to wait to see what happens with WW and JL, but if they can announce GCS and SS2 news, they should have done something with MoS2 by now.

1. Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 2. Spider-Man: Homecoming - 3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - 4. Justice League - 5. Thor: Ragnarok
6. Wonder Woman - 7. Blade Runner: 2049 - 8. Logan - 9. The Great Wall - 10. It
writer0327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #81
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Quote:
Originally Posted by writer0327 View Post
They can announce MoS2, but the fact is they don't have any real plans for one as of now. Maybe they do and they just want to wait to see what happens with WW and JL, but if they can announce GCS and SS2 news, they should have done something with MoS2 by now.
I do think there has been more going on behind the scenes than we know. Henry's agent also revealed that he's developing the sequel so I think there could maybe be some story ideas been thrown around at least or that MOS2 may have developed Black Adam vs Superman or some variation on that project. Of course none of this could be happening but I definitely think there are some things happening behind the scenes.

#TEAM SNYDER
Old 02-18-2017, 11:09 AM   #82
STARMAN
Side-Kick

We've heard movement on the DC 2014 schedule for every film except MOS 2, Cyborg and JL 2. Not hearing about JL 2 is understandable. Now that we've heard something about Shazam, I'm thinking Cyborg is the next film we'll hear movement on from the original slate.

STARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 12:05 PM   #83
BH/HHH
You Are My World

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARMAN View Post
We've heard movement on the DC 2014 schedule for every film except MOS 2, Cyborg and JL 2. Not hearing about JL 2 is understandable. Now that we've heard something about Shazam, I'm thinking Cyborg is the next film we'll hear movement on from the original slate.
Comic Con

#TEAM SNYDER