The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > DC Comics Films

Old 12-01-2016, 05:19 PM   #101
Black Narcissus
Bad MF

Default Re: Does anyone here want a Live Action Teen Titans film?

Does anyone here want a Live Action Teen Titans film?

Nope.

Black Narcissus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #102
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Narcissus View Post
Does anyone here want a Live Action Teen Titans film?

Nope.
Plenty posts here say otherwise lol

WWE will always be the clear #1 company in pro wrestling as long as their next best competition is TNA, and TNA will always be the second-rate Mickey Mouse outfit with the creativity of a Xerox copier
sweetre15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:15 PM   #103
sweetre15
Positive Page

Overall how does this sound for a Teen Titans trilogy in terms of framework/influence?:

- Atmosphere, Backstories and Personalities/Characteristics of Wolfman/Perez's New Teen Titans run

- The designs/costumes of the Justice League vs Teen Titans Animated movie

- Visual Style of the New 52 comics

Old 12-02-2016, 12:03 AM   #104
Juan1193
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetre15 View Post
All true I just hope most of the plot beats would remain fairly the same
And that its a good movie lol. I'm not sure if I want a movie or a tv show more though. Both have their positives and negatives. Lol I'll be selfish and hope we get both xD

Juan1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:34 AM   #105
Batmannerism
Super-unknown

Nope, forget the film, give it to Berlanti to make a fun live-action tv show out of and we'll be away !

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:45 AM   #106
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Nope, forget the film, give it to Berlanti to make a fun live-action tv show out of and we'll be away !
If only they could have it take place on a separate Earth than Arrow and Flash...if no other reason than to have Deathstroke being positioned as Robin's rival along with H.I.VE also being a Titan villain.

Not to mention having a teenage M'gann in the instance that one wants her to become a Titan like in the comics

WWE will always be the clear #1 company in pro wrestling as long as their next best competition is TNA, and TNA will always be the second-rate Mickey Mouse outfit with the creativity of a Xerox copier
Old 12-02-2016, 01:46 AM   #107
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan1193 View Post
And that its a good movie lol. I'm not sure if I want a movie or a tv show more though. Both have their positives and negatives. Lol I'll be selfish and hope we get both xD
Same here if we can have Flash in tv shows and movies simultaneously then the same can be done for Titans.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:26 AM   #108
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Quote:
Same here if we can have Flash in tv shows and movies simultaneously then the same can be done for Titans.
Flash was lucky with its timing though. I do not think we will get that again, unless the character appears for only a few episodes like Superman on Supergirl.

Old 12-02-2016, 01:20 PM   #109
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

I'd rather have a film than a TV show, to be honest. Imo, it's the better route to take.

Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:21 PM   #110
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade W View Post
Flash was lucky with its timing though. I do not think we will get that again, unless the character appears for only a few episodes like Superman on Supergirl.
You have a point there. Btw thoughts on the other posts I did above?

Old 12-02-2016, 01:25 PM   #111
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Your point about Deathstroke is a main reason I'd prefer a film to a TV show. Gives them a chance to pit Robin and Deathstroke together without interfering with what Arrow has set up.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:46 AM   #112
ladystoneheart
A contender

Can we just start by having the old Teen Titans cartoon back and not this horrid Teen Titans Go?

Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born...
ladystoneheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #113
Zant
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk-1700 View Post
I'd rather have a film than a TV show, to be honest. Imo, it's the better route to take.
Oh God no, anything but the CW/tv The Titans deserve better.

Zant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:26 AM   #114
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystoneheart View Post
Can we just start by having the old Teen Titans cartoon back and not this horrid Teen Titans Go?
If only......Guess we can't win emall but atleast Young Justice is coming back lol.

Old 12-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #115
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zant View Post
The Titans may deserve better than the CW/TV, but they deserve much, much better than the DCEU, so CW/TV is the better option.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #116
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
The Titans may deserve better than the CW/TV, but they deserve much, much better than the DCEU, so CW/TV is the better option.
Unless you use Teen Titans as a way to introduce "Earth 2" to the DCEU where you don't have to worry about tailoring things to fit within the currently established movieverse.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:03 PM   #117
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Quote:
Unless you use Teen Titans as a way to introduce "Earth 2" to the DCEU where you don't have to worry about tailoring things to fit within the currently established movieverse.
It is more me preferring the people behind the TV shows over those behind the movies. ATM, based on what has been put out so far, DCTV on the CW are more likely to do a better job IMO.

Old 12-03-2016, 07:09 PM   #118
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
It is more me preferring the people behind the TV shows over those behind the movies. ATM, based on what has been put out so far, DCTV on the CW are more likely to do a better job IMO.
Only reason I'm hesitant to say that is because I expect a heavy "New 52" influence for the TV shows and I know it has its fans but I prefer the older characterizations of these characters when it comes to the Titans atleast....unless they put it on the same Earth the Supergirl series takes place in.

Plus hasn't both H.I.V.E and Deathstroke been positioned as Arrow villains for the foreseeable future in the Berlantiverse?

I mean some of leaked details for the pilot done for TNT was interesting but still

Old 12-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #119
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Quote:
Only reason I'm hesitant to say that is because I expect a heavy "New 52" influence for the TV shows and I know it has its fans but I prefer the older characterizations of these characters when it comes to the Titans atleast.

Plus hasn't both H.I.V.E and Deathstroke been positioned as Arrow villains for the foreseeable future in the Berlantiverse?

I mean some of leaked details for the pilot done for TNT was interesting but still
Deathstroke on Arrow was awesome though. They did a great job and took lots from the NTT comics for him. Certain things would have to be done to make him hate the TT though. Andrew Kreisberg, who is heavily involved in these shows, loves the NTT and they are his favourite comics (Judas contract is his favourite story). He would want to do a great job with them and he would take inspiration from that run and not the new 52 (or at least not as much). I agree about H.I.V.E, although I am sure they could figure out something. If they had to, they could have it on a different universe, but still do crossovers.

Could you please tell me the details from the pilot please? Was Deathstroke involved?

Old 12-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #120
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
Deathstroke on Arrow was awesome though. They did a great job and took lots from the NTT comics for him. Certain things would have to be done to make him hate the TT though. Andrew Kreisberg, who is heavily involved in these shows, loves the NTT and they are his favourite comics (Judas contract is his favourite story). He would want to do a great job with them and he would take inspiration from that run and not the new 52 (or at least not as much). I agree about H.I.V.E, although I am sure they could figure out something. If they had to, they could have it on a different universe, but still do crossovers.

Could you please tell me the details from the pilot please? Was Deathstroke involved?
You can read about it here: http://www.dailydot.com/parsec/teen-...tv-characters/

Mostly a casting call that leaked but it gave info like Oracle being involved with the Team

Old 12-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #121
Slade W
"Who Is Slade?"

Thanks. If they got it going, I wonder would they have used their wn version of Deathstroke.

Old 12-04-2016, 11:36 AM   #122
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zant View Post
While I am a fan of the shows, I definitely agree. I want to see them on the big screen, they deserve it. I just pray when it happens they get people involved that are going to do them 100% justice.

Old 12-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #123
sweetre15
Positive Page

Quote:
While I am a fan of the shows, I definitely agree. I want to see them on the big screen, they deserve it. I just pray when it happens they get people involved that are going to do them 100% justice.
I'm actually tempted to write a treatment myself. If I was able to get that off the ground once I was in the Industry, I'd be one happy man

Old 12-04-2016, 12:29 PM   #124
Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
Absolutely not.

Boy Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 12:54 PM   #125
Zant
Side-Kick

Quote:
It just makes so much sense. These characters are actually well known among the general audience. People underestimate how popular the two animated shows are. Why waste all that on a pointless live action show.

The animated Teen Titans films are encouraging signs that the Titans are going on the big screen. The Justice League has to be established first in the DCEU.

Zant is online now   Reply With Quote