The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Jessica Jones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2018, 07:03 AM   #1
jolldan
Side-Kick

Default Will Trish Fully Become Hellcat In Season 3 Costume And All?

There is no doubt in that at the end of season 2 we got our first real tease at Trish Walker having been given some powers from the procedure she went through with Karl. When she catches her phone with her foot showing cat like reflexes.

We are definitely going to see Trish in some capacity as Hellcat but my question is will it go all the way.

Im not expecting them to rip this right out of the comics.

But with such a unique & bright costume I think it could be difficult to pull off in the Netflix show's as they are usually quite dark, gritty and grounded (well as grounded as a superhero show can be). So having a hero who sneaks up on criminals while wearing a bright yellow costume might be a bit of stretch.

I have seen this darker costume she has worn and personally reckon this is much more likely.

That would fit the tone of the show better in my mind. As the bright yellow is limited to the boots and gloves.

Just thinking that we had a whole season of Iron Fist, he then appeared in The Defenders and now even popped up in Luke Cage Season 2 and there's still no sign of a costume for him.

What do you think?
Doe Trish go full Hellcat?