The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Games > Microsoft

Old 12-08-2016, 12:10 AM   #26
zenith16
Side-Kick

Default Re: Keiji Inafune's ReCore

ReCore Trailer Introduces Tank The T8-NK. December 7, 2016 . 10:00am

ReCore’s T8-NK robot will arrive to aid Joule in early 2017, allowing her to ride into a new area.
13 comments Read >

Quote:

In ReCore, Joule isn’t traveling across Far Eden alone.

She has the K-9 Mack, AP-3 Duncan, SP-DR Seth, and V1-0L3T Violet with her. Each one is a robotic companion who, by their very presence, allows her access to a new space with its abilities.

However, there’s always been one robot missing, tied to an area of the Cradle that couldn’t be accessed without his abilities. Or, as some industrious people found, clever platforming. Now, after being told to stay tuned for news, a ReCore trailer has been released that introduces T8-NK, Joule’s fifth friend.

T8-NK is an additional Corebot with his own Frame Parts. The video shows off some of his other looks, as well as the attack, energy, defense, reboot, and lethal recharge time bonuses that come from equipping them. It also shows how Joule will be able to ride on him to escape dangerous situations, ram into enemies, or reach new areas.

ReCore is available for the Xbox One and PC. T8-NK will be available in early 2017.

Read more stories about PC & Recore & Xbox One on Siliconera.
source: Siliconera

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:05 PM   #27
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Okay I know the reviews for this game has been very disappointing, but I'm still curious on whether I should try and get it. For those who played it, is it worth the $40 price tag or should I wait for a price drop?

Old 02-07-2017, 05:56 AM   #28
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Okay I know the reviews for this game has been very disappointing, but I'm still curious on whether I should try and get it. For those who played it, is it worth the $40 price tag or should I wait for a price drop?
if your gonna get it wait for the price to drop. it's all your chose ine the end

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote