The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 07-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #26
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

Default Re: What kind of weapons/technology do you want to see Batman using in BvS?

Possibly. I think it is more dependent on the situation, where you see it is used because no other option would have worked. One off uses for the night. After the momentary flight for example it could show the energy/fuel depleted to where he can't do it again that night.

BatmanVSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #27
Luchador Bane
I'm Trying OK?

Default Re: What kind of weapons/technology do you want to see Batman using in BvS?

Batman will be a consultant to JL on strategizing how to beat the enemy. Oh man wasn't Tony Stark initially hired to be a consultant? Oh well

Luchador Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:15 AM   #28
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchador Bane View Post
Batman will be a consultant to JL on strategizing how to beat the enemy. Oh man wasn't Tony Stark initially hired to be a consultant? Oh well
We can't help that Marvel characters copied DC but happened to make it live action first.

Old 07-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #29
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

I hope some advances in technology thanks to the rest of the scout ship, drop ship that is on the custody of Star Labs and LexCorp (as we saw in the MOS extras)
Maybe some Apokolips tech too?
Phantom Zone Projector (I don't know how they can make fit in this universe, but it's interesting)
Weapons more dangerous to heroes thanks to the tech I mentioned above.

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:00 PM   #30
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

Quote:
Originally Posted by John-An View Post
I hope some advances in technology thanks to the rest of the scout ship, drop ship that is on the custody of Star Labs and LexCorp (as we saw in the MOS extras)
Maybe some Apokolips tech too?
Phantom Zone Projector (I don't know how they can make fit in this universe, but it's interesting)
Weapons more dangerous to heroes thanks to the tech I mentioned above.
Phantom Zone Projector beaming back Mongul

Old 07-11-2014, 06:23 PM   #31
John-An
Wonder Fingers!

Oh you!!!
I think some Doomsday monster will emerge from that

"I think the whole thing with Kryptonite is that it's an easy way out, but if you want to destroy Superman, you BREAK his heart"
-Hans Zimmer
John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:26 PM   #32
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

What if Superman destroys a creature thinking it was the Doomsday he was warned of, then he looks up with Batman and sees the actual Doomsday. Batman says, "Somehow I think this is who your ancestors were talking about."

Old 01-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #33
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

We got to see grapple gun but I want to see some batarangs!!! Ooooh electric batarangs

Clark-Kent is offline   Reply With Quote