The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 08:48 PM   #51
Jake Cassidy
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonm3 View Post

DC's full of neeerds, lawl!

Last edited by Jake Cassidy; 01-17-2016 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:50 PM   #52
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
Nah. Just a quick crude manip. I do wonder if Snyder is willing to unveil this power though. It was never shown in MOS from any Kryptonian able to do it though.
There was never a need for that power in MOS so I don't see how that would banish the use of it from BvS

Old 01-17-2016, 08:51 PM   #53
egg
Side-Kick

clark is a trend setter with dem glasses

Old 01-17-2016, 08:54 PM   #54
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post

Old 01-17-2016, 08:54 PM   #55
egg
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark-Kent View Post
There was never a need for that power in MOS so I don't see how that would banish the use of it from BvS
maybe snyder decided not to use that power through the course of mos, as well as no kryptonite. it looks like we get kryptonite in bvs so maybe that means he would be open to giving superman a power upgrade

Old 01-17-2016, 08:57 PM   #56
Guts
My love for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Cassidy View Post

Old 01-17-2016, 08:57 PM   #57
Cats
Hot-blooded Feline

Couples in glasses ftw

Old 01-17-2016, 08:58 PM   #58
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Old 01-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #59
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Goddamn, it's a nerd-fest up in here.

#MakeMineMarvel

Old 01-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #60
Cats
Hot-blooded Feline

Old 01-17-2016, 08:59 PM   #61
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Old 01-17-2016, 09:00 PM   #62
SuperKnight97
Man of Tomorrow

Is this the All Things BvS thread or the DCEU Actors Wearing Glasses Appreciation thread?

Old 01-17-2016, 09:01 PM   #63
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Ya see this Superman! Ya see what you started!!

Old 01-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #64
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnight97 View Post
Is this the All Things BvS thread or the DCEU Actors Wearing Glasses Appreciation thread?

Good question.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:03 PM   #65
SuperKnight97
Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonm3 View Post
Ya see this Superman! Ya see what you started!!

I still laugh at this every time I see it. Never let it die, Jokes.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:04 PM   #66
Rapunzel
Hands on Cav-El fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark-Kent View Post
Who is this?

Old 01-17-2016, 09:05 PM   #67
flickchick85
Loose Seal
SHH! Global Moderator

Scoot McNairy.

"They say: sufferings are misfortunes...Once we're thrown off our habitual paths, we think all is lost; but it's only here that the new and good begins.

As long as there's life, there's happiness. There's much, much still to come."

Old 01-17-2016, 09:06 PM   #68
wnjcwjkk
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
Nah. Just a quick crude manip. I do wonder if Snyder is willing to unveil this power though. It was never shown in MOS from any Kryptonian able to do it though.
I wouldn't mind at all if he left out this particular power. I'd prefer him just have super strong hurricane force breath, but even that I could do without.

Also, his super speed, I've said before, I would prefer that to have limitations, like maybe it's just relegated to him flying super fast. I feel like it makes him too powerful and opens up for too many instances of "Why didn't he just (Insert Whatever Here) and completely neutralized that threat within the blink of an eye?" I thought the speed was handled really well in MoS. I've never liked the idea of him being able to race with The Flash and stand a chance, because it just takes away from The Flash's only power, and negates the wow factor of his character.

For example, I would like Superman to be able to zip from point A to Point B in a blur, but the Flash would be able to move with precision and perceive the world around him as if he were moving in regular speed, controlling his entire body as a normal person, and the world around him were standing still. Superman would see things in real time as just a blur, but the Flash could think and perceive at super speed, but he can control how fast he was perceiving in relation to how fast he was moving, so that if he were circling the globe, it wouldn't exactly feel like he was running around the entire world at normal speed, but it could if he wanted it to, whereas Superman can't do that. If that makes any sense lol.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:07 PM   #69
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Man of Murder more like Man of Trend.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:08 PM   #70
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Oh let Superman be Superman. Let him be ridiculously powerful, but have ridiculously powerful villains to offset. Yes Flash should be faster, since that is his particular focus of power though. Everyone will agree on that point

Old 01-17-2016, 09:09 PM   #71
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Scoot McNairy.
Indeed.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:11 PM   #72
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

I bet everyone here $10 dollars that the actor playing Green Lantern is going to be an avid glasses wearer.

WB/DC know their trends.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:21 PM   #73
KillerWolf
Possibly partially drunk

"At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

'Book of Cyril'
Ɉ
Old 01-17-2016, 09:26 PM   #74
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

While Wonder Woman has all the good scoops, we're having a DC glasses fest up in here.

Old 01-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #75
KillerWolf
Possibly partially drunk

I enter this thread and this is what it says to me:

"At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

'Book of Cyril'
Ɉ
Closed Thread