The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 12:46 AM   #76
False Prophet
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

So I'm wondering why Bruce is on Lex's hitlist. Let's say he knows Bruce is Batman and Clark is Superman. I'm going to assume that Lex will benefit if Superman and Batman destroy each other.

It's clear how Superman's demise helps him, but how does Batman/Bruce's?

Old 01-20-2016, 12:47 AM   #77
X Knight
Watchful Protector

Default Re: All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark-Kent View Post
I'm surprised people aren't freaking out as much over the WW footage, looks great!

I'm more excited for WW than BvS!!

Old 01-20-2016, 12:47 AM   #78
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Prophet View Post
So I'm wondering why Bruce is on Lex's hitlist. Let's say he knows Bruce is Batman and Clark is Superman. I'm going to assume that Lex will benefit if Superman and Batman destroy each other.

Business rival removal i guess?

Two birds with one stone.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:48 AM   #79
Rapunzel
Hands on Cav-El fan

Guys and Gals, did anyone notice that when they were talking about villains, there was a photo of Lex in the Lexosuit? Hint as to what might happen in BvS?

Old 01-20-2016, 12:49 AM   #80
ArmsHeldOut
Searchlight Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binker View Post
This YT channel has the footage.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1x...sY7vlcQ/videos

Which clip is it?
The Batmobile footage was shown after the Squad trailer. I don't see it among those clips you referenced.

Favorite character: Batman
Favorite CBMs: X-Men: Days of Future Past; Watchmen: Director's Cut; Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition; The Dark Knight Rises; The Dark Knight; Logan
Old 01-20-2016, 12:49 AM   #81
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
Guys and Gals, did anyone notice that when they were talking about villains, there was a photo of Lex in the Lexosuit? Hint as to what might happen in BvS?
Yes I noticed it, but not sure if it was of significance or not.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:49 AM   #82
rockandrollsoul
Side-Kick

Quote:

Maybe his demise doesn't benefit him, but he knows Batman is the only human who could stand a chance against Supes.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:50 AM   #83
ArmsHeldOut
Searchlight Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Lord View Post
It's actually.

"All this time... been thinking I'm here to do good. Superman was never real".

Favorite character: Batman
Favorite CBMs: X-Men: Days of Future Past; Watchmen: Director's Cut; Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition; The Dark Knight Rises; The Dark Knight; Logan
Old 01-20-2016, 12:51 AM   #84
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

What is Lex's motivation to get rid of both Batman and Superman?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
He is evil.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:51 AM   #85
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapunzel View Post
Not sure think they're just talking about Lex's strength in general in the comics.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:53 AM   #86
X Knight
Watchful Protector

y'know, I really, really, really hope we get to see Raven and the rest of the Titans in the DC cinematic universe!!

Old 01-20-2016, 12:55 AM   #87
StarLord
Sleep All Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonm3 View Post
Lawd what a good week to be a DC fan.
Or a comic book movie fan. Let's not start a divide... or encourage it any further.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:55 AM   #88
Rorschach2012
Number One Guy

Flashs suit is Wack as ****. Still very happy with what we got tonite. What a surprise

Old 01-20-2016, 12:55 AM   #89
Knightfall
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
y'know, I really, really, really hope we get to see Raven and the rest of the Titans in the DC cinematic universe!!
If they aren't careful then they will undoubtedly draw comparisons to enchantress.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:56 AM   #90
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X Knight View Post
I'm still hoping that the 2020 Cyborg movie is actually a teen titans movie with Cyborg leading the titans.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:56 AM   #91
roach
I am the night

Quote:

Land...stocks may rise and fall, utilities and transportation systems may collapse. People are no damn good, but they will always need land and they will pay through the nose to get it!

Old 01-20-2016, 12:57 AM   #92
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Flashs suit is Wack as ****. Still very happy with what we got tonite. What a surprise
How do you determine that before we've seen the actual costume on the actual actor

Old 01-20-2016, 12:57 AM   #93
jokesonm3
Jokes For Short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
Or a comic book movie fan. Let's not start a divide... or encourage it any further.
Agreed it's a great time for all!

But mainly for DC fans.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:58 AM   #94
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
Nothing wrong with having some DC pride.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:58 AM   #95
Clark-Kent
I don't need glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonm3 View Post
Agreed it's a great time for all!

But mainly for DC fans.

Old 01-20-2016, 12:59 AM   #96
X Knight
Watchful Protector

We're badguys. It's what we do.

gotta love Harley.

Old 01-20-2016, 01:00 AM   #97
I Am The Knight
Pray for DC fans.

Quote:

Eisenberg said that Lex knows everything about Bruce Wayne, so I'm sure he knows he's Batman. I think he also said he knows everything about Clark Kent, but I'm not sure right now...

SHH. You owe us your livelihood. / Avvy by Kane52630! / Ɉ
Old 01-20-2016, 01:01 AM   #98
Rorschach2012
Number One Guy

Quote:
How do you determine that before we've seen the actual costume on the actual actor
Didn't like what I saw in the concept art. Looks like the worst DCEU suit so far

Old 01-20-2016, 01:01 AM   #99
Binker
Side-Kick

Quote:
I have a feeling we're going to be going through that along with if and when Green Arrow appears in the DCEU, and the others. Because we have a DCTV Universe, people will compare and contrast both versions, even before we see anything beyond casting and concepts.

With Flash, people are already complaining about the actor, the suit concept, and his origin; none of which makes any sense since...a) the movie is not out nor has anything been filmed, and b) this is all concepts, and c) they think Flash Se4ason 1 will be the movie, when in fact they just mentioned his origin, and THEY made the assumption.

Expect more of this in the future, guys.

Defender of MAN OF STEEL. The most divisive and unfairly criticized film that happens to be Superman's best since SUPERMAN (1978).
As a Batman fan, I must say: I'm getting sick of seeing him all over the place thanks to WB.
Old 01-20-2016, 01:03 AM   #100
RadioSha
Banned User

When are they gonna friggin post the entire special?

Closed Thread