The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's The Inhumans

Old 12-25-2017, 08:45 PM   #76
eon001
Side-Kick

Default Re: How can we salvage this?

Probably will never happen but wouldn't it be great if the team get rescued by Old Man BlackBolt and the rest of the family. (At least the ones that won't cost too much in CGI. Bye Medusa and Lockjaw).

Crystal is the caretaker of an aged Black bolt. They could explain that there alive because Inhuman genes age at a slower pace than humans or they used Inhuman technology to slow down there aging.

Crystal can be the Logan to BlackBolts Xavier.

eon001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:04 AM   #77
Quasar
Side-Kick

Cancelled, per epguides.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:57 AM   #78
UltimatePyro9
Side-Kick

This would be surprising... if not for everything that screams "this will be bad!" From production, costumes, awkward interviews, etc. Shame though. The Inhumans could be interesting characters if done right.

UltimatePyro9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:14 AM   #79
Spider-Fan
SHHFFL 2014 Champion
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Cancelled, per epguides.
I was not finding anything concrete on it being cancelled. I am sure it will be, just not seeing anything official yet.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 09:48 PM   #80
SPO2 Dalisay
Side-Kick

What d I want from the carcass of the show? I want to see Daisy or Yo-yo confront someone, only one is needed, trying to exercise their royal privilege. If the Agents Of SHIELD is gone perhaps another Yo-yo web series. Maybe there would be a way for a Netflix Defenders cameo, in that case the Inhuman should do something heroic for once.

Perhaps in a future Avengers or Fantastic Four movie as a random "enhanced" person in the background fighting for the side of good as an Easter egg. Perhaps the TV stars can be big enough for a more extended cameo on a second or third Fantastic Four film if they don't miss their age window.

SPO2 Dalisay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 06:36 AM   #81
Matleo
Side-Kick

they would need season twoo with costumes, right hair animation and better villians.

A plot with Hive would have been better with cros over to Agents of Shield.

Matleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 05:23 AM   #82
S. Grundy
Side-Kick

Basically, they cheaped out. It doesn't need a budget like Game of Thrones, but you pinch pennies too much and the quality suffers. Lockjaw looked good though.

S. Grundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 05:38 AM   #83
Iceman
Infinity War!

Huge bloody waste. And it tarnishes the Marvel name if anyone (GA) happens to flip over to the channel it's being screened on by mistake.

Old 12-31-2017, 04:07 PM   #84
eon001
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by S. Grundy View Post
Basically, they cheaped out. It doesn't need a budget like Game of Thrones, but you pinch pennies too much and the quality suffers. Lockjaw looked good though.
I think it had less to do with budget and more to do with time. You cant make a network sci fi show with a 8 month turnaround.

The Netflix shows and Runaways had a smaller scale and it took them 2 years to develop that. There still putting the finishing touches on Cloak and Dagger and that's been in development for around 2 years.

8 months for a show that's been described as Game of thrones in space is freaking INSANE. True display of arrogance from the suits at Marvel tv. Ike, Loeb whoever.

Feige would never have let this happen.

Old 12-31-2017, 04:18 PM   #85
eon001
Side-Kick

I don't know why there hasn't been a discussion to spin off an Inhumans show from AoS.

Doesn't even have to be about the Royals. It could be Daisy on a side mission to find Inhumans. Reader could be a co-star and they would be agents of the Ennilux Corporation.

I want AoS to get back to being spies. If they want to explore supernatural and space stories create spin off shows. I'd be down for a Darkhold redeemers spin off if they want to tell more Supernatural stories.

Now that Disney own Fox just go in with Agents of Sword and leave the Coulson and friends on Earth.