The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Iron Fist

Old 03-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #301
just one thing
Side-Kick

Default Re: Iron Fist General Discussion Thread - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by javonstokess View Post
The way I looked at it is that Danny's maturity was "stunted" due to his PTSD. He was able to excel in the fighting part of his training, but the rest seems ongoing.

I didn't really have a problem with that. I think the producer said it best that this show essentially was "Danny's puberty". Watching it through that lens, kinda makes everything make sense.

Also, I'm not sure that they wanted people to think that Murdock is better than Danny in the show. They make a point of saying it when Danny calls out Colleen for using too much energy during her fights and she says Danny is graceful, etc... If you watch the Daredevil show, every fight Matt's in looks like it literally takes years off his life. Not so much with Danny.
interesting about the lens. Last scene with himself and collen his hair was cut tight i think and he looked different or something struck me about him looking different.

just one thing is offline   Reply With Quote