The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > DC Comics

Old 07-08-2015, 12:36 PM   #826
Sundancer
Cynicist

Default Re: The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches - Part 3

So do Tim, Dick, Jason and Damien exist all in the same universe?

Old 07-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #827
Tron Bonne
DON'T SUCK LEMONS!
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches - Part 3

Yes

"When you see a John Woo film, it's comforting to know how shallow the world really is. The full force of the manly coolness factor with a peice of nose hair sticking out from the tiny crack between manly and cool, exposes the thinness of the male hormone factor. It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."

Quote:
I was a North American Fall Webworm in my past life. Those were the good old days.
Tron Bonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 09:10 AM   #828
Scarecrow_King
King of Swinging Moods

I know DC has recently put out some new editions of Cataclysm and No Man's Land, but I can't tell if the Road to No Man's Land stories are in there. Anybody know if they are?

I don't see why DC would go to the trouble to collect the complete NML story, but leave those parts out.

Old 07-09-2015, 09:15 AM   #829
Naked Shia
just do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow_King View Post
I know DC has recently put out some new editions of Cataclysm and No Man's Land, but I can't tell if the Road to No Man's Land stories are in there. Anybody know if they are?

I don't see why DC would go to the trouble to collect the complete NML story, but leave those parts out.
they are not.

Dc is releasing a road to no man's land TPB in october.

Jared Leto sounds like Justin Bieber when he says "I will hurt you baby baby bad".
Naked Shia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:44 PM   #830
DawnWarrior
Questioner of Authority

I have a question about Lois Lane. In most stories, she constantly puts herself in mortal peril to both "get to the story" and so Superman can swoop in and save her. If Lois is such a superstar reporter that she apparently does this all the time, how did she survive for so long before Superman came to Metropolis? Has this ever been discussed?

Old 07-17-2015, 10:26 PM   #831
Panthro
It's Red Batman

Are there any good Seven Soldiers of Victory trades to invest in?

New 52 Flash SUCKS
Panthro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:28 AM   #832
KevanG
Brony

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnWarrior View Post
I have a question about Lois Lane. In most stories, she constantly puts herself in mortal peril to both "get to the story" and so Superman can swoop in and save her. If Lois is such a superstar reporter that she apparently does this all the time, how did she survive for so long before Superman came to Metropolis? Has this ever been discussed?
Originally she was risky but knew when to back off if it was too much and did a lot of good with her stories but for a while they just made her an idiot who did stupid things to get stories because Superman would save her. She was more 'I can handle myself and will expose corruption' than 'Whatev's Superman will save me if I barge into the serial killers lair'.

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
KevanG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:08 PM   #833
Decepticonus
Fascist Super Hero

I am looking for trades that cover Batman after Time & The Batman (#700-#703) of Morrison's run. There is Eye of the Beholder following this which covers (#704-707, #710-712). But I can't find anything picking up after that in trade form.
Nope nevermind, forgot it ended at #13, thought it went into 800 but that's Detective Comics.

Last edited by Decepticonus; 07-19-2015 at 04:57 PM.
Decepticonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:33 PM   #834
Blitzkrieg Bop
The Dark Side

Has the Joker ever been nice to anyone?

Blitzkrieg Bop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #835
Decepticonus
Fascist Super Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bop View Post
Has the Joker ever been nice to anyone?
Batman, he provides him job security.

Decepticonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:50 PM   #836
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
Are there any good Seven Soldiers of Victory trades to invest in?
Morrison's run. All of it.

"Johnny Storm's a good-hearted kid, sure, but he has the attention span of a toaster, and he leads with his face; in Johnny's undisciplined mind, there's only a single synapse between thinking and doing. The Avengers' battle cry is "Avengers Assemble"; the Fantastic Four's is "Johnny, WAIT!"----Mark Waid
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #837
DawnWarrior
Questioner of Authority

Has Batman ever fought any Kryptonians besides Superman? Like General Zod or someone like that?