The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Marvel Comics

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 09:00 AM   #1001
psylockolussus
Fierce User

Default Re: X-Men - Part 7

So three new X-Men members in 2018? Well its nice to see Gentle be upgraded to a X-Man but random choice. Nightcrawler is in Gold so eh. I kinda miss Namor in the X-Men, it'd be interesting to see her interaction with Phoenix but I prefer other classic X-Men to be in this like Dazzler, Psylocke and Sage. X-23, eh. I guess they needed to fill the Wolverine knock off seat just like in Gold and Blue.

I don't really know the other two and their design isn't interesting, so my hope for a new X-Men staple isn't gonna debut in this.

Old 11-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #1002
Havok83
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
So three new X-Men members in 2018? Well its nice to see Gentle be upgraded to a X-Man but random choice. Nightcrawler is in Gold so eh. I kinda miss Namor in the X-Men, it'd be interesting to see her interaction with Phoenix but I prefer other classic X-Men to be in this like Dazzler, Psylocke and Sage. X-23, eh. I guess they needed to fill the Wolverine knock off seat just like in Gold and Blue.

I don't really know the other two and their design isn't interesting, so my hope for a new X-Men staple isn't gonna debut in this.
Rogue or Gambit has been confirmed. Likely Gambit since he has ties to Laura. I really hope Taylor doesnt make this Wolverine and the X-men though. Im not a fan of Gabby on here. He's doing it to give her more exposure, but really she should just be a supporting player; not on the main roster

Old 11-16-2017, 09:11 AM   #1003
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread