The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Comics Films

Old 07-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #76
Deck Rickard
Turd in the Wind

Default Re: Valiant to fund movie and TV projects!

Merritt Wever would be perfect for Faith, though I think she's slimmed down recently.

Old 07-03-2018, 11:46 AM   #77
terry78
I don't die, fool

I feel like they may get someone like Jillian Bell or somebody.

terry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #78
Deck Rickard
Turd in the Wind

Bell would be okay as long as she doesn't spend the whole movie making an ass out of herself.

Old 07-27-2018, 01:14 AM   #79
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Vin Diesel’s ‘Bloodshot’ Begins Filming August 6th In Europe and South Africa

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 05:15 AM   #80
william007
New User - Level 0

Th Smile Clicker schooling fundamentals once you have built your mechanical.

Clicker schooling fundamentals once you have built your mechanical abilities price the clicker. draw close some small tasty treats. Press the clicker button keep away from clicking near CLICKER TRAINING BASICS your canines ears then deliver your canine a address. start with 15 treats and do 3 separate training of 15 treats your first day.

http://dogstrainingtools.com/2018/04...aining-basics/

william007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:10 PM   #81
Hello2016
Side-Kick

I know next to nothing about Valiant Comics but it seems like it's taking like forever to get moving on this.

Now that a production start date has been set-forth, I suppose we'll hear some more in the next week or so. I wonder if this will feel like a Vin Deisel action movie like Riddick or more of an adaptation type of film.

Publisher Info.: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/valiant/4010-485/
From this link can click on "related pages" and get a complete list of characters, teams, and people in valiant comics as well.

Plenty of fodder for the next few years or so. This movie fails just do videogame type adaptations from Acclaim entertainment. It's too bad they can't attempt to do a Turok adaptation. If done right I think it could be interesting. Think a native american version of Robert Muldoon from original Jurassic Park with entire movie centered around him.

Hello2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:35 PM   #82
2kt09
Here 'N' There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello2016 View Post
I wonder if this will feel like a Vin Deisel action movie like Riddick.
I would say close enough, but really just throw Predator/Rambo/Commando/RoboCop/Terminator in a blender and that's Bloodshot in a nutshell.

Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
2kt09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #83
Juan1193
Side-Kick

Quote:
I know next to nothing about Valiant Comics but it seems like it's taking like forever to get moving on this.

Now that a production start date has been set-forth, I suppose we'll hear some more in the next week or so. I wonder if this will feel like a Vin Deisel action movie like Riddick or more of an adaptation type of film.

Publisher Info.: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/valiant/4010-485/
From this link can click on "related pages" and get a complete list of characters, teams, and people in valiant comics as well.

Plenty of fodder for the next few years or so. This movie fails just do videogame type adaptations from Acclaim entertainment. It's too bad they can't attempt to do a Turok adaptation. If done right I think it could be interesting. Think a native american version of Robert Muldoon from original Jurassic Park with entire movie centered around him.
Turok is over at Universal. Its a shame it's not them funding the Valiant films, as they have the rights to some important characters that used to be a part of the Valiant Universe (ie Turok, Solar, Magnus).

7) Spider-Man 2 8)The Dark Knight Rises 9)Thor Ragnarok 10) X2: X-Men United
Juan1193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #84
Hello2016
Side-Kick

They could still do Armourines. I remember playing it on the N64 w/Ram expansion a long while back and never realized it was based on a comic book. I don't know if they were any good or not though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kt09 View Post
I would say close enough, but really just throw Predator/Rambo/Commando/RoboCop/Terminator in a blender and that's Bloodshot in a nutshell.
That's quite a blend. If they get the look right, I think people will take note like they seem to do with a lot of his franchise based action movies involving lots of flash and pizzazz. DMG seems to be pushing the comics towards quality emphasis so it will be interesting to see how this movie meshes over.

How have the comics been lately?

Last edited by Hello2016; 07-29-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Hello2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 08:06 PM   #85
2kt09
Here 'N' There

Quote:
How have the comics been lately?
They did a relaunch back in 2012.
So, the main characters/teams are basically:

-Bloodshot
-X-O Manowar
-Eternal Warrior
-Shadowman
-Ninjak
-Archer & Armstrong
-Quantum & Woody
-Harbinger
-Rai

I got addicted to how everything connects fairly quickly. Best universe building publication I'm aware of atm.

Reed________Goyer
Old 08-01-2018, 11:09 AM   #86
Deck Rickard
Turd in the Wind

I REALLY want a Shadowman movie. There's so much potential for a really dark superhero there.

Old 08-07-2018, 03:56 PM   #87
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Guy Pearce In Talks To Takeover Michael Sheen’s Role In Sony’s ‘Bloodshot’ Movie

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

Old 08-08-2018, 10:29 PM   #88
2kt09
Here 'N' There

He's definitely playing the villain.

Reed________Goyer
Old 08-10-2018, 11:33 PM   #89
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I guess this is the logo for Bloodshot, for now.

"