New Cydonian User

Default Re: Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 5

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothamBat View Post

we were robbed
Quote:
What we saw in the featurette was an extra 2 or 3 seconds but there was probably more. Why cut those 2 extra seconds? Who was the editor on this movie and what were his directives? "Make sure it's as forgettable, generic and unimpressive as possible so people will mistake it for an MCU movie"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot09 View Post
Wow. Just wow.

TBH I was very unimpressed by the WW fight sequence. And it wasnt just the trash music, the fight choreography didnt have the oomph Snyder's fights usually have either. So I was surprised and disappointed, and was wondering if he kinda lost his touch there a bit.

**** no. That stunt rehearsal looked ****ing awesome, and with the proper WW theme, would have been 100x better than the film. Shouldn't have doubted Zack.

Absolutely. So far cut action scenes we know :

-Atlanteans vs Parademons
-Extended Tunnel Fight
-Extended League vs Superman fight
-Almost entire Final fight

The only fight scene that remained quite close to Zack's intentions were the Themyscera invasion, and that was the best action scene.
Quote:
Its baffling because literally anyone can tell you the deleted stuff was better, its objectively better. Surely the people at the cutting room knew. Its like as if they deliberately f-ed it up. And now they are teasing all we could have had as a huge FU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekecy View Post
I just watched the Heroes Park featurette. What are you guys referring to that was cut from the Flash/Supes altercation? Every BTS shot there was featured in the final film.

Quote:
I just watched it once, but I notice the military was involved. They were firing bullets, and Flash dodged a bullet on his way to fight Superman. Also Supes probably threw that military tank at the police, which Cyborg saved with the "You should probably move" dialogue. So probably a min or more of content was cut.

The thing with these fight scenes are, if you cut stuff, it destroys the whole rhythm of it and loses that edge. Nvm its becomes even worse when you lay Elfman's JL tracks over it.
Quote:
In the movie, they cut the opening segment of the Flash slow-mo dodging scene. In the featurette we see Clark lunge at him, trying to elbow him and grabbing one of the stone slabs, breaking it. Like I said, it was just 2 or 3 seconds but WHY CUT IT?
Quote:
I feel like General Zod when he's holding that handful of dust and letting it fall out of his hand.

"Look at this. We could have built the perfect Justice League movie... But you chose the critics and bloggers over us"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micromind View Post
The whole thing is sad and frustrating at same time. WB not only sabotaged their own movie and gave Zack a raw deal but they are trolling fans of DCEU as well.

It's like they are saying we don't care about Zack Snyder, the movie (JL) or the fans who supported DCEU movies till now.

As long as they (WB) have general audiences by their side (doubtful about that, look at JL's Box Office collections) and as long as fans who love MCU movies appreciate the new 'safe' approach (only few do.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micromind View Post
I suppose WB wants me to stop watching their DC movies and stop buying the Blurays, because that's what all this points to.

Right now, it seems as if I'm not their target audience, they are after the people who like movies like Doctor Strange, GoTG and Thor Ragnarok.

Not a bad strategy.

Old 03-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #902
The Shape
In the shadows

Riveting TIVO content.

Old 03-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #903
Flint Marko
Bring me Thanos

Salty salt salt

Old 03-02-2018, 01:10 PM   #904
The Shape
In the shadows

No salt here, big guy.

Kane can do better with his TIVOs, tho. The same four people ranting about WB and the Snyder cut gets a little old after awhile.

Old 03-06-2018, 05:38 AM   #905
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

A newbie comes specifically to resurrect a thread that has been dead for 12 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamus Dawson View Post
Hello!!!

Actors excel in only two categories: sex appeal---and playing make believe. In the second category they are far excelled by children under the age of five. So please, do the rest of us two favors: DO NOT VOTE (your are F---ING incompetent) and pull your heads out of the very dark places they are in.
Are these insults I smell? I think my nose is damaged, cause they are bad.

YOUTUBE
Rugrats: Liveaction movie with CGI babies.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:12 PM   #906
Black Narcissus
Pimp a Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
I was just looking at her pics, I had no idea she'd gone nude on film.

Anyway, let's see what she does with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro13Zombie View Post
Are you talking about welcome to me?

I just watched that a few days ago.
I was......surprised
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
I guess, I just found them while googling her.

This is the most Barbara Minerva ish pic I saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddydivine View Post
Soooooooo, I went looking for those pics... son, I was disappoint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharmingman View Post
Come on, she is 40 ish
Loll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
Well Marisa Tomei did nude scenes in her late 40s and didn't look like some wrinkly old lady with sagging boobs making a last ditch attempt to bare her body for the camera. 40s isn't that old.
Always count on DR. lol

Old 03-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #907
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Cell View Post
I think he means he wouldn't **** an immediate cousin. But the first post says he has no problems marrying one. A sexless relationship? Sounds like marriage to me.

Follow me for cliches like this and more.
I mean, it is legal in certain parts of the nation.

Though extremely frowned upon

Old 03-17-2018, 01:19 PM   #908
Guts
Gul

Apparently some people feel threatened by a black woman directing a comic book movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedOver View Post
Uh oh, here we go -- a studio pressured by ass-headed Hollywood SJWs to hire someone who isn't a white male . . . just because. Guess merit is based on whether you fulfill a quota, and Ava checks two boxes for them. So lame. At least it's on a smaller property that likely won't even get made, and not Superman or something more important.
Quote:
As long as Superman and Batman are only ever played by full white/Caucasian men (yes, Dean Cain was a mistake), other moves they make to satisfy ridiculous racial quotas aren't as important. "Race swapping" two of the most iconic fictional characters in history is crossing the line.
Quote:
Yes, they both need to be white. It doesn't need to be justified that they stay white, but Batman comes from old money in America, and that can only be convincing if the character is white. Superman is drawn with white skin/European features; again, it doesn't need to be thought through further than that. I wouldn't ask for Ryan Gosling to play Black Panther in the sequel, or Bradley Cooper to be Blade, so I don't know why whiteness is looked at as mutable and disposable. These films aren't only made for the U.S. market; race swapping would not play well in homogenous Asia, for instance, which is removed from the unique racial attitudes and pressures in this country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
I could see an Asian dude playing Superman. Especially with the way Jae Lee draws him. Honestly, Superman's race doesn't matter. He's an adopted alien. As long as his country upbringing remains intact, his race doesn't matter.

Quote:
No, absolutely not. That's not what I'm talking about in reference to Asia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deck Rickard View Post
Ana Duverney has made a number of widely acclaimed narrative and documentary films. Just because she made a dud (Wrinkle in Time), it's pretty crappy to dismiss her as some hack who was only hired to fill a quota. WB is lucky to have her and I'd take a Superman movie from her over another god-awful Snyder mess any day of the week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedOnATreeFrog View Post
If it were up to me, I'd change the nationality of most superheroes, with only like 1 JL member from the US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by David H. View Post
"Superman should be white cause he was raised in Kansas."

Old 03-17-2018, 02:49 PM   #909
Lighthouse
Fairness, Equality, Bacon

Sweet Jesus.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:34 PM   #910
Reek
_________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Narcissus View Post
How bald Kane would actually react in the presence of Gal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
You actually took time and effort for that? lol
http://kane52630.tumblr.com/BatmanTASTags

Old 03-19-2018, 05:22 AM   #911
Greens
I am Danny DeVito

Aziz
Old 03-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #912
Kane52630
New Cydonian User

Old 03-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #913
Reek
_________

I love you guys.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:11 PM   #914
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTuser View Post
From my reading of the law

I see only a requirement that they keep/maintain a work visa. NOT actual employment.

Tell that to the people of Munich, and other towns who had all those rapes and other assaults/crimes perpetrated by the muslim refugees, that "they are surviving and thriving". Or to all the countries in the EU who's seen an increase in "Muslim no-go zones"..

So what exactly is the BENEFIT to actually being a 'citizen' of a country, if those illegally in the country, are treated exactly the same as citizens are??

Every prior president congratulated any other nation's president/prime minister when they won. SO why not now?

SO what's your solution then? Let them stay? In that case, why bother HAVING different classes for legal immigrants/illegal immigrants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
Ya know...the more that I see you post, the more I realize you are definitely a previously banned user, OR AT THE LEAST a previously banned user from this particular political forum. Don't BS me......and when they are banned from this forum, and I help to keep them from getting banned overall....it really pisses me off when they come back under new names. Makes me want to ban them totally....I just get that itchy finger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTuser View Post
As i've said to others, if you feel that way, FINE. CHECK MY IP addresses and such out. BUT if you can't prove i am who you 'FEEL" i may be, then don't threaten me with banning, just cause i may sound like someone else..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
You realize this place isnt a court of law, right? This site's mods dont have to have evidence to ban you. If they think you are a PBU that is using a VPN they can ban you even if the only "evidence" is a gut feeling and the fact you behave like a previously banned member.

Also, despite what you seem to think, we aren't given citizenship so that we can lord over non citizens and treat them like second class human beings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
I'll just skip the threats then.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:33 PM   #915
Lighthouse
Fairness, Equality, Bacon

What about the supposed alter ego poster? Is he still here?

Old 03-21-2018, 07:34 PM   #916
Reek
_________

Flickchick don't **** around... she plays for keeps.

Old 03-24-2018, 10:25 PM   #917
Sawyer
High King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DACrowe View Post
Also favorite bits: "From the studio of 27 Dresses and The Devil Wears Prada;"
Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
It should have been "From the studio of Dragon-Ball: Evolution, Eragon, This is War, X-Men: Apocalypse, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Fant4stic, Assassin's Creed and The League of eXtraordinary Gentlemen", if they really want to mock their bad track record. The Devil Wears Prada isn't even a bad film nor average.
Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
It wasn't about them being bad, it was about them being chick flicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
But Fox had better chick flicks than 27 Dresses. I loved the Devil Wears Prada so it just irked me they mentioned it along with 27 Dresses, I've seen it, it was pretty bad.
David Leitch: So, we're gonna do this bit in the trailer where we advertise it as coming from the same studio as these two movies that have nothing in common with Deadpool. It'll be funny.

Fox Executive: Great! I'm sure no one out there will give it way more thought than it requires.

psylockolossus:

@HIGHzurrer

If your first TV love was Buffy, this season of The Magicians is the adult who looks like that first crush but is into your kink.
*sees someone trolling DCEU fans* *prepares to say something* *sees Snyder stans somehow being even more obnoxious than the trolls* *sighs*

*rinse and repeat*
Old 03-24-2018, 10:30 PM   #918
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

How do some people afford WiFi?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.

http://www.tobecontinuedafanboypodcast.com/ To Be Continued A Fanboy Podcast: THE INCREDIBLES 2 Spoiler Review Discussion.
Old 03-24-2018, 10:34 PM   #919
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
How do some people afford WiFi?
Their parents pay for it.

Old 03-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #920
Spider-Aziz
Death Match Taunt

EDIT: I think I'd rather take this back. Please delete post.

YOUTUBE
Rugrats: Liveaction movie with CGI babies.

The internet: You formed your personal opinion and liked something popular? You are part of the herd. You like something new and unpopular? Cult of the new.

Last edited by Spider-Aziz; 03-30-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-29-2018, 03:34 AM   #921
Marvolo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Their parents pay for it.
Or they sacrifice their first born to the greedy cable overlords.

The Most Astounding Fact (Neil deGrasse Tyson, HD):
Old 03-29-2018, 03:43 AM   #922
Roose Bolton
Son of Katas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
David Leitch: So, we're gonna do this bit in the trailer where we advertise it as coming from the same studio as these two movies that have nothing in common with Deadpool. It'll be funny.

Fox Executive: Great! I'm sure no one out there will give it way more thought than it requires.

psylockolossus:

Its not often that I get theological...but seeing some of the posters in the X-Men/Deadpool threads makes me wonder what fundamental reason there is for the human species to exist.

If you seek Dude's monument, look around you.

Quote:
How is it that you, a diabolical sick ****, is so goddamn sexy?
Old 03-30-2018, 09:37 AM   #923
2kt09
Here 'N' There

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahran Ramsus View Post
The Warehouse scene was like watching someone else play Arkham Asylum. Why do that when I can pick up a controller myself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LvtLeeTDK View Post
Why watch porn when you can go have sex ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandon Knight View Post
Not everyone can have 'instant sex'.
This took a turn.

Gunn_______Whedon________Kinberg
Reed________Goyer
Old 03-30-2018, 10:19 AM   #924
Reek
_________

ha and i got an infraction recently for something similar.

Old 03-30-2018, 11:33 AM   #925
Perfect Cell
Bio-Android Emoji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek View Post
ha and i got an infraction recently for something similar.
From The Dark World/BvS thread? Nothing good has ever come from those movies. This just compounds that.

Closed Thread