The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 05:10 PM   #126
xrs13
Cold as ice

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Wait so they don't immediately send it to you or let you read it online? What?
The hard copy just gets to you when it gets to you haha, No other way of reading it :P

Old 01-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #127
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Well screw that. ugh, I thought once you purchase it online, you can view it right away.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:12 PM   #128
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Hoping for some juicy, encouraging details in the article, and lots of more cool photos!

Old 01-29-2014, 05:13 PM   #129
StarLord
Boogeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Well screw that. ugh, I thought once you purchase it online, you can view it right away.
I'm sure that will only apply to the iPad version. Lol.

I ordered a hard copy, so I'll have to wait until it arrives in the post.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:14 PM   #130
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLord View Post
I'm sure that will only apply to the iPad version. Lol.

I ordered a hard copy, so I'll have to wait until it arrives in the post.
Wait, so if I buy the Ipad version I can read it online right away?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #131
xrs13
Cold as ice

Well we can expect to see :

X-MEN: DAYS OF THE FUTURE PAST: WORLD EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE
There are exclusives, then there are X-clusives. Speaking to everyone involved in the colossal mutant mash-up, our coverage of the return of Magneto and Chucky X – James McAvoy's words, not ours – is second-to-none. If you consider yourself a fan of the franchise, look no further.

X-MEN: DAYS OF THE FUTURE PAST: THE CAST INTERVIEWED
The producer, screenwriter and director are all very well, but what about the cast? Well, happily for you we were able to sit down with the X-Men past and present, including two Oscar winners, three nominees and some of our favourite people. Get the character lowdowns from the mutant's mouth.

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC
Confused by all these X-films and X-spin-offs? Worry no more! We have put together an infographic setting out the timeline of the entire thing, including the new film. Hopefully this should make everything clear and help refresh your memory of any you missed.

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW
Our resident X-pert, Chris Hewitt, went on set with Bryan Singer and spoke to the director and his sprawling cast to learn everything there is to know about X-Men: Days Of Future Past. "The biggest thing that makes it something more than an X-Men film is the time-travel aspect," says Singer. "And it's sci-fi. I love sci-fi."

Old 01-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #132
StarLord
Boogeyman

I don't see why not, although I've never done it so I wouldn't know for sure.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #133
kasjan
Side-Kick

Storm, Colossus and Warpath have same arm pads, this three have to be in different place than other at begin of movie. People and their theories...
For sure the mutant with Blink, Warpath and Sunspot in Moscow is Colossus or
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Cannonball

I don't have any problem with Toad being 45-50 in X1.
Bejamin Button can't be so young or old, because Brad Pitt is, oh wait...

Old 01-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #134
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post

There are exclusives, then there are X-clusives. Speaking to everyone involved in the colossal mutant mash-up, our coverage of the return of Magneto and Chucky X – James McAvoy's words, not ours – is second-to-none. If you consider yourself a fan of the franchise, look no further.

The producer, screenwriter and director are all very well, but what about the cast? Well, happily for you we were able to sit down with the X-Men past and present, including two Oscar winners, three nominees and some of our favourite people. Get the character lowdowns from the mutant's mouth.

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC
Confused by all these X-films and X-spin-offs? Worry no more! We have put together an infographic setting out the timeline of the entire thing, including the new film. Hopefully this should make everything clear and help refresh your memory of any you missed.

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW
Our resident X-pert, Chris Hewitt, went on set with Bryan Singer and spoke to the director and his sprawling cast to learn everything there is to know about X-Men: Days Of Future Past. "The biggest thing that makes it something more than an X-Men film is the time-travel aspect," says Singer. "And it's sci-fi. I love sci-fi."

Where did you get that?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:19 PM   #135
xrs13
Cold as ice

Its on the empire website on what is inside the issue

Old 01-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #136
kasjan
Side-Kick

I want full screen version of this Mutant Chronicles, now!

Old 01-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #137
marvelrobbins
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post

X-MEN INFOGRAPHIC

BRYAN SINGER INTERVIEW
God.I wish this was Us magazine.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:26 PM   #138
TeeKay
Side-Kick

I'm totally buying that.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:32 PM   #139
StarLord
Boogeyman

I can't wait to see that chronicles infographic.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:36 PM   #140
Double B
Side-Kick

Yes, if you buy an iPad or iPhone version of a magazine, any digital version, you can read it immediately, I believe.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:37 PM   #141
kasjan
Side-Kick

This, now Empire have my attention to buy it, have to see this chronology scheme, but which cover to choose

Old 01-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #142
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Jennifer Lawrence. By Zod...

- Baron Harkonnen (Star Wars Episode IV: The Fellowship of the Ring)
Old 01-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #143
Great Mind(s)
Broken

I dont like the idea of the OT existing in another future. Like, what future? The sentinel future?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #144
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double B View Post
Yes, if you buy an iPad or iPhone version of a magazine, any digital version, you can read it immediately, I believe.
YESS!!

Old 01-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #145
marvelrobbins
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
I dont like the idea of the OT existing in another future. Like, what future? The sentinel future?
well
I don't like the idea of 2 timelines.This Is just so they can go nutrek and ignore trilogy In FC sequels and Spinoffs while allowing them to do sequel to the Wolverine.To be fair we don't know how future will end up at end In Original timeline

Old 01-29-2014, 05:49 PM   #146
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
It would be pretty much inline with what happened in the original comic book. Changing the past only starts a new timeline - it doesn't change the future.

Old 01-29-2014, 05:51 PM   #147
marvelrobbins
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
It would be pretty much inline with what happened in the original comic book. Changing the past only starts a new timeline - it doesn't change the future.
I wonder why
Apocalypse would awaken In future If nothing changes with OT Snetinle future

Old 01-29-2014, 05:52 PM   #148
xrs13
Cold as ice

Quote:
So would it be byebye OT cast?

Old 01-29-2014, 05:52 PM   #149
JP
Smelly

Where's Electrix when you need him? lol

Old 01-29-2014, 05:53 PM   #150
Great Mind(s)
Broken

Quote:
Thats all fine but it appears there's some peace in the future so Xavier can explain how he feels the timelines or whatever. And old Mystique? Sounds pretty

Also how is separating the franchise creating a unified movie verse like the mcu?

Closed Thread