The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Runaways

Old 12-26-2017, 07:40 PM   #1
Tymminator
The Main Man in Minnesota

Default I dig this show.

I never read the series, but I think I will now.

Ironman=A, The Incredible Hulk=C+, Ironman 2=B-, Thor=B+, Captain America:The First Avenger=B+, The Avengers=A, Ironman 3=C+, Thor: The Dark World=B-, Captain America:The Winter Soldier=A+, Guardians of the Galaxy=A-, Avengers:Age of Ultron=B, Ant-man=B+, Captain America:Civil War=A, Doctor Strange=B+, Galaxy of the Galaxy Vol 2=B, Spider-man:Homecoming=A-, Thor:Ragnarok=A-,Black Panther=A,Avengers:Infinity War=?, Ant-man & the Wasp=?, Captain Marvel=?, TA4:??=?, ?=?
Tymminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 07:36 PM   #2
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Default Re: I dig this show.

I'd recommend it. The characters feel very true, but the exact plot circumstances are quite different. At least so far, I don't think there will be any spoilers, although episodes nine and ten might prove differently.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Mike Murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:30 AM   #3
Hello2016
Side-Kick

Default Re: I dig this show.

I liked the show too. Say what you will about some of the faults but it was a breath of fresh air in more ways than one.

I haven't read the series either so mainly judged the show based on it's own merits. From what I've read, the comic creator himself said he felt rushed while writing the series initially so why he couldn't spend as much time as he would've liked in terms of developing the kids relationship with their parents which I think helps the show appeal to a wider age range. It's a good drama with some bits of action and interesting sci-fi elements thrown in to create something that feels unique and not redundant.

Hello2016 is offline   Reply With Quote