The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Apocalypse

Old 09-25-2016, 12:33 AM   #751
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Default Re: Mighty as a hurricane, Gentle as the summer rain. Alexandra Shipp is Storm - P

Storm is awesome!

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter) Celine Dion (Canadian) Sharon Cuneta (Filipina)
RLAAMJR. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 01:00 AM   #752
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Default Re: Mighty as a hurricane, Gentle as the summer rain. Alexandra Shipp is Storm - P

And Storm just destroyed Dr Strange's crimson bands.

Faves: Ororo Munroe aka Storm (Marvel), X (Dark Horse), Vincent Van Goat (Valiant), Superboy Prime (DC), Ingrid (Street Fighter) Celine Dion (Canadian) Sharon Cuneta (Filipina)
Old 10-01-2016, 01:30 PM   #753
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Any news if Shipp will be in New Mutants?

Old 10-01-2016, 02:15 PM   #754
Weather Witch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
Any news if Shipp will be in New Mutants?
She said she wasn't a few months ago.

Weather Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:38 PM   #755
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Witch View Post
Oh. Sorry. I forgot.

Old 10-04-2016, 06:55 PM   #756
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Storm and Nightcrawler

Old 10-05-2016, 07:40 PM   #757
javon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Witch View Post
OMG Really? What interview?

javon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:14 AM   #758
Weather Witch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon View Post
OMG Really? What interview?
I can't say very much about New Mutants, but it would be awesome to do a little cameo, a little Where's Waldo?, Where's Ororo? in the background, Shipp said. I love Storm as a character. I'd love to reprise her in many different movies and be able to show people different sides of her because she is so multidimensional and I think that the people who love Storm at least as much as I do, really want to see that. We want to see Storm killin' it and kickin' ass. That's the best thing about her, how amazing and powerful she is."

Which despite sounding really positive basically boils down to: I have nothing to with this movie, but please call me.

Weather Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:37 AM   #759
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

I hope she'll have a cameo in New Mutants.

Old 11-18-2016, 01:06 PM   #760
henzINNIT
Side-Kick

Upon rewatch, Shipp was really charming in this film. I like her in the role a lot.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:23 AM   #761
AVEITWITHJAMON
We are Legion

Quote:
Originally Posted by henzINNIT View Post
Upon rewatch, Shipp was really charming in this film. I like her in the role a lot.
Agreed, I really hope she gets more focus in the next movie.

1)Logan-9.5(2)John Wick 2-8(3)Kong: Skull Island-7.5(4)Ghost In The Shell-7
AVEITWITHJAMON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 04:49 PM   #762
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Fellow Storm fans, if you read this article: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...-decided-upon/ , Mega Man X made itto MVCI because he heavily requested in MVC3/UMVC3.

So please, if you have twitter, please tweet for Storm to be in Marvel vs Capcom:Infinite using hashtags #MarvelvsCapcom:Infinite and #MVCI
Also shout on your facebook or other of your social networking sites that you wants Storm to be in MVCI so that we will be heard.

I'[ve been mentioning Storm a lot already in shoryuken and eventhubs aside from here , comicvine and other sites. So please let us help each other.

I know this article stated that X-men and Fantastic will be DLCs but who knows, if they see that a lot of people are requesting for her, Storm might end up as one of the playable characters when the game is released.

If not, at least we're certain to get Storm as a DLC.

So please let us all help each other. This is for us to enjoy the new game and also gain more exposure for Storm.

Old 04-18-2017, 08:13 PM   #763
javon
Side-Kick

Yes!!! Alexandra is returning as Storm! She just confirmed it on twitter! Don't know for which movie.

javon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:37 AM   #764
Longshot777
Side-Kick

Just rewatched Apocalypse and she wasn't introduced as Storm or Ororo Munroe at all.

Storm and Ororo wasn't even mentioned in the whole movie.

She was called my child and my goddess by Apocalypse and that's it.

I like the movie and I think it's great BUT that little detail alone is really bad writing.

Longshot777 is offline   Reply With Quote