The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 12:02 PM   #101
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
One by one trump's cronies fall.
May that be a trend that continues for a long, long while.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:02 PM   #102
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Default Re: F'dup Chapters in American History(The Trump Years) - - - - - Part 14

How come he has to keep on firing these really good people? Didn't he get the best people?

Old 08-18-2017, 12:07 PM   #103
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Tillerson and Perry soon please

Old 08-18-2017, 12:07 PM   #104
Lasirius
Tarifa

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
The mother of Heather Heyer says she will NOT meet with President Trump because of comments he has made about her - http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-death-n793691
She's received death threats for refusing to speak to Trump? The ****ing nerve!

Old 08-18-2017, 12:10 PM   #105
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

I'm watching MSNBC....and while talking about Bannon, they are showing picture after picture of him.....and I can't help but think of this....surely this is what the portrait of Dorian Gray looked like up in the attic.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:10 PM   #106
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Good she has every right to not see the Cheetoh.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:11 PM   #107
Schlosser85
Watchful Protector
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
I'm watching MSNBC....and while talking about Bannon, they are showing picture after picture of him.....and I can't help but think of this....surely this is what the portrait of Dorian Gray looked like up in the attic.
Anyone remember the movie with Dustin Hoffman in the '90s called Outbreak? Because Bannon looks like one of the virus victims at the stage where their organs are liquefying.

Movie Review Site:

H.E.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:12 PM   #108
DarthSkywalker
May the Force Be With You

Quote:

No joke though, he looks like Slimer, before death.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:13 PM   #109
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

I actually feel this could be as damaging to Trump in the long run as much as the Mueller investigation. Brannon has an ego as big as Trump. He will go back to Breitbart and I bet at first it there will be no difference, but sooner than later Brannon will marshal those he has influence over against Trump. Brannon will essentially tell the Alt-Right that Trump's administration is compromised by globalist crony capitalists. Brannon isn't finished by a long shot. He's got the taste of electoral power. Mark my words, he is going to attempt what he did with Trump again.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:14 PM   #110
Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessiahDecoy123 View Post
You realize much of MLK's protest were illegal.
Uh, yeah. Which is why I said that activism often has legal consequences.

If you break the law, even for a noble cause, it's possible that you'll face legal consequences. That's just a fact. Most know that going in and do it anyway. Personally, I think that's admirable. But because I wouldn't want activism to protect people who are attempting to further causes that I believe are unjust, I don't have a problem with acknowledging illegal acts as illegal (regardless of intention) and try not to hold a grudge when people I respect face legal consequences for illegal actions (depending on the severity of the punishment). Does that mean that I don't support illegal acts being committed in the name of justice? Depends. Like I said, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over a statue.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:18 PM   #111
BrollySupersj
just saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasirius View Post
She's received death threats for refusing to speak to Trump? The ****ing nerve!
Not liking Trump is wrong, don't you know that?

Old 08-18-2017, 12:20 PM   #112
Sithborg
The new ewoks

Bannon is gone, finally. But they are trying to spin it as he resigned two weeks ago. Also, Bannon will still be able to call Trump. And Miller and Gorka are still around, though I imagine Kelly is going to put a lot of restrictions on Gorka, as he doesn't really have a job and can't really get a security clearance.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:35 PM   #113
BatLobsterRises
Lobsterized

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I actually feel this could be as damaging to Trump in the long run as much as the Mueller investigation. Brannon has an ego as big as Trump. He will go back to Breitbart and I bet at first it there will be no difference, but sooner than later Brannon will marshal those he has influence over against Trump. Brannon will essentially tell the Alt-Right that Trump's administration is compromised by globalist crony capitalists. Brannon isn't finished by a long shot. He's got the taste of electoral power. Mark my words, he is going to attempt what he did with Trump again.
It's true, Bannon can always throw Trump to the wolves whenever he wants to. However, as far as him trying this again...let's see if he doesn't end up in jail first. Cambridge Analytica.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #114
Iceman
Infinity War!

Another day another terrific guy gone! Trump must have some super-terrific guys in reserve!!

Old 08-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #115
childeroland
Side-Kick

Quote:
Maybe we shouldn't call them Confederate statues but the "kill American freedom fighters and patriots for the legal right to own, torture, rape, completely subjugate, humiliate innocent men, women and children" statues.
Well, there are many fine people on both sides, and some of those tortured men, women and children were violent too, so we shouldn't be so judgemental.

You are the world you have created. And when you cease to exist, this world that you have created will also cease to exist. Cormac Mccarthy

Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. Nothing is just nothing. Arya Stark

Spellcaster now available at Amazon
Old 08-18-2017, 12:48 PM   #116
MessiahDecoy123
Noble Savage

What specifically did Bannon say that got him fired?

Old 08-18-2017, 12:52 PM   #117
MessiahDecoy123
Noble Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
He has alot more inside info on government secrets and how the highest levels of government work.

Which makes him one of the most dangerous members of the alt right.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:53 PM   #118
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Romney wants Trump to apologize and Gore wants him to resign. So delicious.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:56 PM   #119
hellified
Side-Kick

BANNON OUT!

I did NAZI that coming

Old 08-18-2017, 12:57 PM   #120
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Hahaha.

Get out.

Old 08-18-2017, 12:57 PM   #121
Venom 1988
formerly Ultimate_Venom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellified View Post
BANNON OUT!

I did NAZI that coming

lol

Old 08-18-2017, 12:58 PM   #122
wobbly
Occasional Scribbler

Quote:
What specifically did Bannon say that got him fired?
"Nein, Mein Fuhrer"

Old 08-18-2017, 01:06 PM   #123
terry78
Will you shut up?!

He knew he wasn't gonna be there long he just needed to make sure his agendas and influence made it in. And they did. This is basically Baron Zemo's "defeat" in CW.

Old 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM   #124
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

This admin is such a joke. LOL

Old 08-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #125
mclay18
Side-Kick

Bannon is out.

Good.

Give it a few more months, and Trump will be out on his fat ass either due to his big mouth or Robert Mueller.