The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Fandom Come > Fan Fiction & Films

Old 10-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #1
ObserveCreative
Side-Kick

Awesome JUSTICE LEAGUE – THE JOKER TRAILER (#BatmanWeek #JoinTheLeague Contest) (2017)

Story: “As a part of Justice League’s European tour (for non-U.S. participants), Ben Affleck (Batman/Bruce Wayne) himself wants all admirers & experts to participate in this special #BatmanWeek #JoinTheLeague contest on Instagram. Mr. Affleck’s assignment is simple: Show me where you gather YOUR LEAGUE.

However, there is ONE strange individual who is not only ready to ACCEPT Mr. Affleck’s challenge, but he is also dying to JOIN the Justice League without actually having any intention of GATHERING it. His name is very well-known… Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!”

ObserveCreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 03:03 PM   #2
ObserveCreative
Side-Kick

Default Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE – THE JOKER TRAILER (#BatmanWeek #JoinTheLeague Contest) (2017)

If someone wants to get a free wallpaper (2012x1124), then by all means, please do = https://i.imgur.com/p7sxs6N.jpg

Old 11-01-2017, 02:58 AM   #3
ObserveCreative
Side-Kick

Question Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE – THE JOKER TRAILER (#BatmanWeek #JoinTheLeague Contest) (2017)

What could be more entertaining & fun than spending your ONLY Halloween (instead of carving pumpkins & dressing in funny outfits) in 2017 on decoding JARED LETO’s cryptic tweet that was released yesterday = https://twitter.com/JaredLeto/status/925171113939812352.

I must say, it’s very funny how he started giving clues to The Joker right after I posted my contest video. What we have here, I think, is two very different variations of the Joker’s Origin Stories:

1) One that was published in Detective Comics #168 (the origin of Red Hood identity that was later reworked by Alan Moore & Brian Bolland in the Killing Joke; written by Bill Finger, illustrated by Lew Schwartz & Win Mortimer in February, 1951)

2) Another ‘origin, multiple personalities‘ story by Lee Bermejo & Brian Azzarello (2008).

So, is Leto trying to tell us that…

* He is somehow tied to the Todd Phillips flick about the origin story of the Joker?

* That he is he doing some research for Matt Reeves’ untitled Batman film?

* Worst case scenario: he needs both comics to do a research for the Mad Love spin-off written by the most unqualified team in the world (Ficarra & Requa).

* Or, perhaps, I am overthinking it & maybe just some leftovers from his 2015 preparation for Skwad? Maybe we will get an update on that active development, come 2018...

Old 11-09-2017, 02:04 AM   #4
Donnell

Default Re: JUSTICE LEAGUE – THE JOKER TRAILER (#BatmanWeek #JoinTheLeague Contest) (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObserveCreative View Post
If someone wants to get a free wallpaper (2012x1124), then by all means, please do = https://i.imgur.com/p7sxs6N.jpg

Thanks!

Donnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 01:06 AM   #5
ObserveCreative
Side-Kick

http://forums.superherohype.com/show...=joker+special - for some reason quite a lot of posts in 'Fan Fiction & Films' disappeared, so if anyone is interested in my previous Joker TV Special project (that covers the history of the Clown Prince of Crime in all mediums) that I did with Jay Nelson & Mark Hamill, then I will leave the link to it in this thread.