The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Old 08-11-2017, 11:21 PM   #601
Avenging Angel
I'm Fire! Life incarnate!

Default Re: Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion - Part 2

Amy is a foxy lady. Glad to have her back.

Avenging Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:19 PM   #602
vantheman77
Superman Fan 4 Life

I always felt Legends was the bridge between Flash and Arrow. I doubt anyone from Supergirl is going to join the team as they would have to go through the Multiverse to do so.

vantheman77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 12:54 AM   #603
DawnWarrior
Questioner of Authority

^Hell, they've worn out the fabric of reality so much, I wouldn't put it past them.

VIDEO: Just how old are the X-Men in the movies? A Mathematical Analysis
DawnWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:19 PM   #604
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Wow, the Arrowverse and Netflix MCU love swapping actors.

Wild Dog is heading to Jessica Jones, while Pam from Jessica Jones is headed to Legends of Tomorrow as Ray's mom.

http://tvline.com/2017/08/17/legends...-cast-ray-mom/

Quote:
Ray Palmer’s mom has got it going on.
The CW’s Legends of Tomorrow has tapped Susie Abromeit, whose TV credits include Marvel’s Jessica Jones (as Hogarth’s girlfriend Pam), Chicago Med and Devious Maids, to guest-star during Season 3 as Ray’s mother, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Abromeit first teased her visit to the superhero team-up series via Instagram, using the behind-the-scenes, in-makeup photo above.

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #605
Blitzkrieg
Super Hero Girls

http://ew.com/tv/2017/08/31/legends-...arhk-daughter/

Quote:

A familiar face is heading to DC’s Legends of Tomorrow in season 3.

Dexter and Parenthood alum Courtney Ford has booked a recurring role on the CW super series as the daughter of Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough), EW has learned exclusively.

The actress, who will first appear in episode 305, will play Eleanor, who is smart and cunning with a charming dose of otherworldly creepiness — think Wednesday Addams all grown up. Her innocent looks can be disarming, but it’s all an act. This woman is dangerous with an uncanny ability to manipulate others, and is able to tell people exactly what they want to hear. She’s highly intelligent and is always several moves ahead. Her unique dark talents all stem from the fact that she is Damien Darhk’s daughter.
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...n-in-season-3/

Quote:
The other thing was a discussion with executive producer Marc Guggenheim about the new season and bringing in Kuasa (Tracy Ifeachor) this season to meet with her grandmother, Amaya (Maisie Richardson-Sellers). But he let slip that we will see a bit of the other Vixen, Mari McCabe from the animated series. Megalyn Echikunwoke voiced the character and played her in an episode of Arrow.

Guggenheim gave the impression that they would like to bring Mari into the season more, but it’s likely dependent on Megalyn’s availability. She doesn’t appear to be attached to any ongoing series or movie projects at the moment, but some things may not have been announced.

Old 09-03-2017, 06:24 PM   #606
Blitzkrieg
Super Hero Girls

Old 09-05-2017, 10:49 PM   #607
Derrick
Side-Kick

I'm curious to see how Rip Hunter fits into this season...I believe he is now only a recurring character, correct?

I suspect Damien Darkh's daughter is actually a consequence of the Legends messing with time, and ends up to be a non-villain...

Derrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:19 AM   #608
metaphysician
Not a Side-Kick

From the promos, it sounds like he has an antagonistic role, albeit not a villainous one. Presumably he'll be more competent thusly, since he always seems to be so when not with the team. . .

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #609
Brazil201
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
I'm curious to see how Rip Hunter fits into this season...I believe he is now only a recurring character, correct?

I suspect Damien Darkh's daughter is actually a consequence of the Legends messing with time, and ends up to be a non-villain...
Did his daughter die in arrow season 4?

Brazil201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:27 PM   #610
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themyscira

Courtney Ford is hot. I've seen her in some things before. She's actually Brandon Routh's wife. I wonder if they'll have some scenes opposite each other?

Old 09-10-2017, 11:51 PM   #611
zenith16
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazil201 View Post
Did his daughter die in arrow season 4?
No, she did n't there. what happened was Damien darhk said he 'would come back for after he killed Oliver and they did public battle for star city which as you know is still the worst season of arrow next to season 3 and PART OF SEASON 2 THAT LEAD INTO IT .

so that little girl was still left in that under ground hide out waiting for her villain father. and the writing of Guggenheim left it that way even in the following season and Oliver could n't be bothered to even think of her on screen cause the writer s team of arrow didn't care past that point til now. which I stated in the past that was one of the many reasons I dropped that series and never went back to the show. it is that bad I even tried last year and my youngest sister show me that Diggle blew an interrogation with torture when there wasn't supposed be used at all and I laughed and said it's just still doing the same thing where they have characters ether acting like idiots or have them leave an under 12-year-old kid in cave / under ground tunnel . when they should have smartened up by now.

and now Guggenheim is in the X-men books turning kitty pryde become some twisted version of felicty and the other characters even act goofy eyed over her love life and storm is acting stupid as well. you can see the other posters inthe X-men thread inthe marvel comic's side of hy6pe mention this very thing tht are seeingf how guggen hiem writes characters. .

so it's clear guggeheim is a bad writer even to new people seeing his work and it can't be unsaid since people are seeing it elose where too. I'm not sure how he getting work or allowedto do other comic's and show's with what he does to the characters. . but its very sad to see.

zenith16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:02 PM   #612
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
He’s much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. He’s Everyman operating on a sci–fi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Lencho01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:54 PM   #613
Brazil201
Side-Kick

any crossover stuff leak yet?

Brazil201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:48 PM   #614
Blitzkrieg
Super Hero Girls

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...edium=referral

Quote:
Her comments provide the most recent example of how powerful superheroes can be for those in the LGBTQ community. That is why GLSEN — the national education organization that champions LGBTQ students and issues in K-12 education — has selected DC Entertainment to receive its Visionary Award at the upcoming GLSEN Respect Awards on Oct. 20 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills.

Said GLSEN executive director Eliza Byard: "Superheroes hold an incredibly powerful place in our popular culture. Equally powerful is for LGBTQ youth to see themselves in our world, and DC enables just that. DC's commitment to representing LGBTQ characters in all forms of media is both incredibly important and empowering."

Accepting on behalf of her company will be Diane Nelson, president of DC Entertainment and president of Warner Bros. Consumer Products. "At DC, we are committed to telling stories that reflect and inspire our diverse audience and we look forward to celebrating with the LGBTQ students and activists from across the country," Nelson said.

In making the announcement, GLSEN singled out DC Entertainment for "a commitment to showcasing diverse storylines" with characters like "Batwoman as the first lesbian super hero as a comic lead and Alysia Yeoh as the first trans character." Other notables include Midnighter, Catwoman, Renee Montoya and others. DC TV shows that feature LGBTQ characters include Supergirl, Arrow, DC's Legends of Tomorrow and Gotham.

Old 09-22-2017, 02:48 PM   #615
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

crossover revealed
http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/arrow-th...h-x-crossover/

Old 09-22-2017, 06:26 PM   #616
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

Guess we wont be getting Sara/Laurel interaction. Damn you MG!

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:54 PM   #617
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Stein dies during crossover

Old 09-26-2017, 06:59 AM   #618
Dr Lee
Feet first into hell

Between that rumour and the Arrow rumour.... everyone is losing their **** right now it seems

Old 09-26-2017, 07:28 AM   #619
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

It's certainly going to be a decisive crossover. Marriage, death, one night stands.

Old 09-26-2017, 01:48 PM   #620
herolee10
No More Miracles

I guess we are never
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
going to see Sara ever have a male love interest again, despite being bi-sexual.

I mean they should have just made her a full on lesbian if that was going to be the case and not give some the hope that she could also be paired up with a guy once in awhile.

1 Corinthians 10:13
herolee10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #621
coluanprime
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Guess we wont be getting Sara/Laurel interaction. Damn you MG!
It wouldn't really make sense for the crossover. For one, why would Black Siren be involved in a hero matter if she's a villain. She's certainly not on the wedding guest list. Second, it makes a lot more sense to push that into its own episode where it can have space. The crossover is already going to be crowded af. I'd rather not have them shove in a major character interaction that I want to see given space.

Questions about the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Want to settle a debate? Looking for images? Visit the Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki! The most accurate and comprehensive Marvel Movie and TV show wiki!
coluanprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:07 PM   #622
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluanprime View Post
It wouldn't really make sense for the crossover. For one, why would Black Siren be involved in a hero matter if she's a villain. She's certainly not on the wedding guest list. Second, it makes a lot more sense to push that into its own episode where it can have space. The crossover is already going to be crowded af. I'd rather not have them shove in a major character interaction that I want to see given space.
Captain Cold will be in the crossover and Malcolm was in the S4 crossover. Her being a villain doesn't really matter. I wasn't expecting her to be in the crossover (she barely films this season in general anyway) but I had hopes. And from the sounds of it, LoT isn't interested in doing anything with Black Siren.

Old 09-28-2017, 03:01 PM   #623
metaphysician
Not a Side-Kick

Captain Cold is varyingly redeemed and friendly, and Malcolm is basically family. Its not really the same thing as "evil psychopathic alternate version of my dead sister".

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:36 PM   #624
Primal Slayer
The world is ready 4 you

Old 10-07-2017, 08:06 PM   #625
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

Constantine's coming-

Quote:
Matt Ryan is set to reprise his role as John Constantine in Season 3 of CW’s “Legends of Tomorrow.”

In a recent interview with Rotten Tomatoes, executive producer Phil Klemmer revealed that fans will see Ryan’s Constantine do an exorcism in an episode of the new season.

When asked what fun eras the show will get to visit this season, Klemmer said: “We get Billy Zane and the circus [in the second episode]; we get a little Julius Caesar (Simon Merrells) on the beach in Aruba in the premiere. We meet [new team member] Zari (Tala Ashe) in this sort of dystopian future. We get to do a little Amblin alien episode back in the 80s; we do some Jack the Ripper Victorian London; Golden Age of Hollywood; John Constantine doing an exorcism. We do a ‘Freaky Friday’ episode. The only thing we haven’t been able to do: We really wanted to do an Abba ‘Waterloo’ in then Napoleonic wars but we could not get the rights for the song.”
http://www.ibtimes.com/legends-tomor...ason-3-2598499

NotNickFury is offline   Reply With Quote