Which is why you keep replying.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #577
Matt
IKYN Guy Groupie

Default Re: Friday The 13th Video Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Which is why you keep replying.
Don't you understand? He is making fools of all of us because of "context" (added six months after the fact once he was proven wrong) that shows that his words don't mean what they mean! Also, he is only replying to show us how not bothered he is by all of this and we're the ones who need to move on.

That said, we should really stop pissing junior off. As he has cryptically alluded to in many posts he "knows people" (read: he begged mommy to donate his five dollar weekly allowance to the Kickstarter campaign and got an automatically generated email "from the production team"). If we're not careful he may get his vast array of contacts to prove to us how there is hidden context in the very definitive sentence "I'm telling you they won't add anymore skins in the future."

That said, I don't think we need to worry about that. After all, a guy who feels the need to repeatedly state how little he cares about a conversation and how much it is not bothering him obviously doesn't care at all, am I right?

Last edited by Matt; 09-10-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #578
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
any single player yet ?
No, they've been pretty mum on it. Some of the new kills look like they could be for single player but other than that they haven't said much as of it. A lot of people are thinking it could be delayed. Which is surprising for me, because it was the only reason the game was delayed from 2016 to 2017...here we are in September and it's still not here.

Wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:47 PM   #579
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Comes out from under rock.

Enters thread.

Sees a lot of hoopla about nothing.

Check for updates on single player.

Nope.

Returns to rock.

See everyone in a few weeks.

I'm a big Disney XD Superhero Fan:
Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Hellion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:41 AM   #580
Steyin
Bidding you ADIEU!

Not liking the mini maps/recent updates. Game feels balanced more for the counselors now.

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:00 AM   #581
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

I haven't played in a while and was hoping to get back into it, and after checking the forums, as a X1 player, I was probably going to wait.

I haven't experienced the mini maps yet.

Counselors seem to be invulnerable/invincible during opening/crawling through windows, Jason can get stuck breaking down doors, etc.

Aaron Stone (2009-2010) * Skyrunners (2009) * Lab Rats/Lab Rats: Bionic Island (2012-2016) * Mighty Med (2013-2015) * Lab Rats: Elite Force (2016) * Mech-X4 (2016-????)
Old 09-12-2017, 03:54 PM   #582
KevanG
Pragmatic Villain

I've taken a few weeks off of the game due to the cheaters. It's pissed me off enough that I want nothing to do with the game until I feel like it again.

Give me a month or two and I'll be back but for now, I'm tired of the bull****.

KevanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #583
KillerMcQueen
Mere Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyin View Post
Not liking the mini maps/recent updates. Game feels balanced more for the counselors now.
Jason definitely got the short end of the stick in the last couple updates, both by accident and by design, I still usually get most or all of the counselors, but as it is now I hardly think Jason would be much fun for newer players, counselors can just outright troll you if you're not careful, and I feel like pocketknives are way too common to the point of discouraging Jason's from using decent kill moves. They also need to properly randomize the locations of the vehicle parts, it's annoying when you get a group where you have a few players who can quickly figure out the exact locations of the parts they need, something is just off when the car is running within two minutes, it forces Jason's to use all their traps on the vehicles and phone box instead of giving them some freedom to use traps more sparingly.

Last edited by KillerMcQueen; 09-12-2017 at 06:39 PM.
KillerMcQueen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:44 AM   #584
The Joker
The Clown Prince of Crime

Count me as another who doesn't care for the mini maps much. I much prefer the large maps. I'm glad the Jarvis house one is coming. We need a new large map.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 10:41 AM   #585
Steyin
Bidding you ADIEU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerMcQueen View Post
I feel like pocketknives are way too common to the point of discouraging Jason's from using decent kill moves.
Before the update I had a game where I found 3 pocketknives and was the last to be murdered. Jason got pretty annoyed after that 3rd knife

My LEGO Gallery
Steyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:33 PM   #586
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Had a few matches this morning. Couldn't stay away, and renewed my Xbox live and jumped in...

Still one of the first few to die. No turn as Jason. Still as fun as ever. Nothing game breaking... yet.

I'm still only level 11, so I got a lot of catching up to do...

Old 09-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #587
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
Jason definitely got the short end of the stick in the last couple updates, both by accident and by design, I still usually get most or all of the counselors, but as it is now I hardly think Jason would be much fun for newer players, counselors can just outright troll you if you're not careful, and I feel like pocketknives are way too common to the point of discouraging Jason's from using decent kill moves. They also need to properly randomize the locations of the vehicle parts, it's annoying when you get a group where you have a few players who can quickly figure out the exact locations of the parts they need, something is just off when the car is running within two minutes, it forces Jason's to use all their traps on the vehicles and phone box instead of giving them some freedom to use traps more sparingly.
There's a theory I've read that the number of pocketknives equal the amount of traps Jason has and thus far, I haven't seen anything that disproves that. I notice a lot more pocketknives are acquired when it's a Jason with 5 traps or if it's part 2 Jason with his seven. But if it's a part 7 or part 9 Jason, I hardly see anyone with any.

Pocketknives are annoying but they are a necessary evil. Honestly, I like making people use them towards the beginning of the game so they don't have any to disable my traps & so when I grab them later, it's a definite kill.

Honestly, I love the small maps and don't feel like it's easier for counselors now as opposed to before. It really all depends on the group you're in. A lot of times I wipe everyone out and that's only because of bad coordination and little communication amongst each other. Then I have other groups that work together like they're supposed to and they'll escape by working in tandem.

I'm not really mad whenever some people work together to escape because that's the basis of the game as a counselor. I'll take that over teamkillers and trolls any day.

Old 09-20-2017, 02:54 PM   #588
Mike_D202
Green Lantern's roommate

I wish they'd release the emoji update already, I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH WHILE BEING MURDERED THIS WEEKEND PLEASE.

Old 09-20-2017, 05:50 PM   #589
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_D202 View Post
I wish they'd release the emoji update already, I WOULD LIKE SOMETHING TO PLAY WITH WHILE BEING MURDERED THIS WEEKEND PLEASE.
And the Spring Break pack. Can't wait to rock that speedo...

Old 09-20-2017, 07:19 PM   #590
Broseph44
Witness Me

Surprised nobody posted this from a couple of days ago. A little road map of all the upcoming updates and DLC.

Broseph44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 07:21 PM   #591
Broseph44
Witness Me

Also update on bug fixes etc and Single Player.

http://forum.f13game.com/index.php?/...s-dlc-roadmap/

Old 09-21-2017, 11:25 PM   #592
KillerMcQueen
Mere Mortal

New update seems to have helped tip the scales back to Jason's favor again, pocketknives are still annoying as hell though.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:35 AM   #593
Broseph44
Witness Me

Thank gos for pocket knives though. I find the game to be very balanced myself honestly when I play as either Jason or a counselor. Sometimes I kill almost everyone, sometimes maybe half. Sometimes as a counselor I escape successfully, sometimes I die. I find a good variety and balance when I play

It’s all about playing smart on both ends, taking advantage of certain things at your disposal. You gotta know what you’re doing. Communication is key as a counselor too. Much more fun playing with friends.

Old 09-22-2017, 08:29 PM   #594
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

How does everybody feel about the swimsuit pack & clothing customization? I personally love it, though I do wish there was a little more variety...I guess that'll be something that's adjusted down the road but overall, I'm happy with the update.

Can't wait to get that part IV Jason to see how he plays. I so badly want to find out if he'll be faster than parts 2 & 3 (which by all rights he should be).

Old 09-22-2017, 08:33 PM   #595
Broseph44
Witness Me

The swimsuits are fun, just a little thing to mix it up and more variety

Old 09-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #596
KillerMcQueen
Mere Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
How does everybody feel about the swimsuit pack & clothing customization? I personally love it, though I do wish there was a little more variety...I guess that'll be something that's adjusted down the road but overall, I'm happy with the update.

Can't wait to get that part IV Jason to see how he plays. I so badly want to find out if he'll be faster than parts 2 & 3 (which by all rights he should be).
I also really hope Part IV Jason is the fastest one so far, running speed is probably one of the biggest reasons I'm disappointed that we'll almost certainly never get Remake Jason in the game, make him bust down doors fast able to run as fast as some of the counselors but give him heavily reduced morph and shift.

Old 09-22-2017, 10:33 PM   #597
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Finally had matches where a Jason was Savini or Retro. Love the theme that plays with the Retro... at first I was like What the. I don't mind not having them, myself, not too big on those type of characters, but fun to run into one every now and then...

Enjoying the Spring Break Pack, rocking that Speedo...

Last edited by Hellion; 09-22-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:20 PM   #598
KillerMcQueen
Mere Mortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Finally had matches where a Jason was Savini or Retro. Love the theme that plays with the Retro... at first I was like What the. I don't mind not having them, myself, not too big on those type of characters, but fun to run into one every now and then...

Enjoying the Spring Break Pack, rocking that Speedo...
Savini Jason is a lot of fun to play as, was kinda neat the first couple weeks before everyone had seen him and people would get excited when I got chosen as Jason because they hadn't seen Savini Jason yet. Had a really great session awhile ago with a few players that stuck together in a group, picked off the counselors that weren't with them and ended up fighting them in the barn after they crashed the car into the lake, they thought they'd lost me until I shifted into the barn and managed to get a grab kill on one of them, they managed to knock my mask off as well, timer ran out just as I was about to kill the last one, it'd been a pretty entertaining round and everyone had voice chat, the reaction from the players was pretty good when the session ended.

Old 09-23-2017, 07:59 AM   #599
Wildcard
Cataclysmic Titan

Quote:
I also really hope Part IV Jason is the fastest one so far, running speed is probably one of the biggest reasons I'm disappointed that we'll almost certainly never get Remake Jason in the game, make him bust down doors fast able to run as fast as some of the counselors but give him heavily reduced morph and shift.
Hey, man, you never know...I know they have said that reboot Jason doesn't fall under their license but they also said that FVJ Jason could possibly make it into the game depending on sales. And thus far, they've sold over 2 million copies, have the new DLC that people are buying up & will soon have physical copies available, and if they launch well sales could see a huge spike. So I'm airing on an optimistic side in hoping we do get reboot Jason and he can just run down counselors. I would love nothing more than that.

Speaking of upcoming versions of Jason, while I am highly anticipating part IV...I can't lie, I'm looking forward to Uber Jason the most.

If people think Savini Jason is "too OP" wait until we get Uber Jason into the game.

Old 09-24-2017, 04:08 PM   #600
Hellion
Here With Me, Eternally

Having a blast this weekend. Had my first time as Jason where I took out all the counselors.