The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Infinity War

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2017, 10:54 AM   #551
zephyrinthesky
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazil201 View Post
I just can't wait for when they do an outdoor shot that has EVERYBODY
That's gonna be a soundstage and composited shot for sure.

Old 09-12-2017, 12:13 PM   #552
Filmfan93
The Man in Black

Default Re: The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio -

I have a feeling the teaser trailer will be officially released next month with Ragnarok (if we consider Marvel's tradition of releasing teasers in October/November for their April/May releases):

The Avengers - teaser: October, release: May
IM3 - teaser: October, release: May
CA: TWS - teaser: October, release: April
Avengers: AoU - teaser: October, release: May
CA: Civil War - teaser: November, release: May
GOTG: Vol.2 - announcement teaser: October, release: May

Old 09-12-2017, 09:25 PM   #553
KevTravels
Side-Kick

any guesses for how much of the film will take place in Wakanda or involve the supporting cast of Black Panther?

Old 09-13-2017, 01:26 AM   #554
FlareKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
any guesses for how much of the film will take place in Wakanda or involve the supporting cast of Black Panther?
I'm guessing the answer to that is directly related to whether there is an Infinity Stone in Wakanda. Something we're not going to know until at least Ragnarok (to see if there's a stone there). If there is then we could get some cool action with someone invading Wakanda to acquire it.

If there isn't one then I still think we'll see a bit of Wakanda. At least enough for Bucky to get unfrozen. But otherwise it will probably be pretty limited.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:47 AM   #555
Relugus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm guessing the answer to that is directly related to whether there is an Infinity Stone in Wakanda. Something we're not going to know until at least Ragnarok (to see if there's a stone there). If there is then we could get some cool action with someone invading Wakanda to acquire it.

If there isn't one then I still think we'll see a bit of Wakanda. At least enough for Bucky to get unfrozen. But otherwise it will probably be pretty limited.
Either there is an Infinity Stone in Wakanda, or Vision is taken there by Team Cap after being injured in Edinburgh.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:56 AM   #556
Relugus
Side-Kick

Its also possible that Blanchett could even be playing two different characters; Hela and Death.

Hela might be the avatar of Death, a physical being who acts as a conduit for Death in the physical realm.

When Hela is defeated, the avatar is no more, and Death, the real power behind Hela, is revealed. Remember that an avatar can be a vehicle for a higher being, or a being operating independently while being powered by that being (Hela may not even be aware of Death

That way you have two distinct characters who also seamlessly thread Ragnarok into Infinity War.

Last edited by Relugus; 09-13-2017 at 02:00 AM. Reason: typos
Old 09-13-2017, 06:32 AM   #557
Finarfiniel
#TeamHela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
Its also possible that Blanchett could even be playing two different characters; Hela and Death.

Hela might be the avatar of Death, a physical being who acts as a conduit for Death in the physical realm.

When Hela is defeated, the avatar is no more, and Death, the real power behind Hela, is revealed. Remember that an avatar can be a vehicle for a higher being, or a being operating independently while being powered by that being (Hela may not even be aware of Death

That way you have two distinct characters who also seamlessly thread Ragnarok into Infinity War.
If Mark Ruffalo is to be believed in an interview that was released a couple of days ago, then it seems like Hela may actually become Death:

Quote:
"We have Hela, played by Blanchett. She has all the power, all the strength, all the talent of any of the other gods, but with all the rage."

"She's angry, and she wants to come back and take what she feels is rightfully hers. Except that she’s been pushed so far into the darkness that she's become dark. She's now the manifestation of death."

Old 09-13-2017, 06:55 AM   #558
Mike Murdock
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

I wouldn't be opposed to Hela summoning Death, but that's about it. Honestly, as a silent, plausibly CG character, they could add Death to the movie and keep it completely secret.

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons
Old 09-13-2017, 09:36 AM   #559
MbJ
Side-Kick

Looks like Bettany is filming Avengers 4 right now as well.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:43 AM   #560
scarlet-witch
Stormborn

Vision lives! (Unless it's a latergram)

-Assemble-
Old 09-13-2017, 09:43 AM   #561
MbJ
Side-Kick

Some new Avengers were filming.

Last edited by MbJ; 09-13-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:04 AM   #562
Iceman
Infinity War!

Can't see the pics but that's great to know. A boost for his survival prospects at least lol.

Old 09-13-2017, 10:48 AM   #563
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MbJ View Post
Looks like Bettany is filming Avengers 4 right now as well.

Not only does the Vision live, he still has the Mind Gem in his head. The Avengers successfully defended him from the Black Order

Old 09-13-2017, 12:08 PM   #564
NotNickFury
Side-Kick

He's reviewing his contract.

Old 09-13-2017, 12:10 PM   #565
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerPA View Post
Not only does the Vision live, he still has the Mind Gem in his head. The Avengers successfully defended him from the Black Order
Oh wow. Although maybe he dies in Avengers 4 then.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:34 PM   #566
TeeKay
Side-Kick

That pic could be from Avengers 3.

Old 09-13-2017, 01:42 PM   #567
ctsketch
Side-Kick

that pic could be from A3

Old 09-13-2017, 01:44 PM   #568
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
that pic could be from A3
Beat you to it.

Old 09-13-2017, 06:58 PM   #569
iambranded
Side-Kick

I need an Infinity War Trailer in my life right now

Old 09-13-2017, 07:22 PM   #570
Iceman
Infinity War!

Can see the pics and tweets now. Looking good for War Machine and Hawkeye too.

Old 09-13-2017, 09:12 PM   #571
KevTravels
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Can see the pics and tweets now. Looking good for War Machine and Hawkeye too.
Glad to hear that. Though I rather they kill of WM than just give him the role of standing in the background for the entire film.

You have 1 of the best actors in the entire MCU, give Cheadle something to work with.

Old 09-14-2017, 01:35 AM   #572
liveman789
Side-Punch

Remember when you know who was wearing an Infinity War hat in a picture? Yeah, don't take these officially released pics too seriously regarding the story. If anything, I feel like this "confirms" his death in IW more as a way to throw us off.

Old 09-14-2017, 06:39 AM   #573
Iceman
Infinity War!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevTravels View Post
Glad to hear that. Though I rather they kill of WM than just give him the role of standing in the background for the entire film.

You have 1 of the best actors in the entire MCU, give Cheadle something to work with.
Although if he lives he would have opportunities after this film too, maybe in less crowded circumstances.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #574
Brazil201
Side-Kick

Vision is OP

Old 09-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #575
NHawk19
insert witty comment

Could Adam Warlock be one of the new Avengers they refer to?

Closed Thread