The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 4x17 - "Identity and Change" - Discussion Thread

Synopsis:
Quote:
THERE’S NO WAY OUT FOR DAISY AND SIMMONS, ON ABC’S ‘MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.’

“Identity and Change” – As Daisy and Simmons struggle to discover an escape route to the real world, the identity of the Inhuman leader of the Resistance is revealed, on “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” TUESDAY, APRIL 11 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso “Mack” MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe .

Guest starring are Brett Dalton as Grant Ward, Jason O’Mara as Jeffrey Mace, Frances Gregg as Amy, Jordan Rivera as Hope, Randall J. Bacon as lead Hydra agent, Brandon Walter as person in line, David Landry as Hydra special agent, David Weiss as serious man and Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows.

“Identity and Change” was written by George Kitson and directed by Garry A. Brown.
Promo:

https://youtu.be/HbuOn8QyKj4

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote